Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#22 Steele Sidebottom

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie McKeowns boots wrote:
I think the decent thing for Sidey to do is get a Vasectomy ...

Tohill tried to do it for him but stuffed it up.
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Thats how they do it in Ireland, any other way would be a sin.

I tell you what, Ben Cunnington wouldn't shirk at getting his nuts cut if it stood between him and a chance at a flag!

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:54 pm

neither would i
K 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Thats how they do it in Ireland, any other way would be a sin.

And Tohill wants to study medicine. He has to hope no AFL news ever leaks to Ireland.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:04 pm

^ They did in the 2018 Grand Final. Sidey and Pendles were both closed down because the opposition coach (rightly, of course) couldn't have cared less who had the ball as long as they didn't.

It wasn't their faults, of course - it's the absence of alternative top-class midfield talent to play through that causes the problem. I don't mean getting hands on the ball - I mean doing something useful with it once they have it.

Callum Brown and Josh Daicos probably improve that a little but I doubt they make up for Sidey's absence.
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:18 pm

K wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Sidey and his partner could have relocated her here for the birth as a few players from other clubs did and many players brought there families as well with very young children

Who were the other players who did that? The media did report one or two others were expecting a baby, but didn't say what they did.

J.Geary. He’s wife is due next week
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:18 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
K wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Sidey and his partner could have relocated her here for the birth as a few players from other clubs did and many players brought there families as well with very young children

Who were the other players who did that? The media did report one or two others were expecting a baby, but didn't say what they did.

J.Geary. He’s wife is due next week

Also Tom Stewart’s wife, she’s due in November though
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:26 pm

K wrote:

A greater love hath no player than to lay down his testicles for his team.
Book of Nathan, 15:13
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:41 pm

90 nice wrote:
Get rid of sidy and all the other selfish players too. Along with the coaching panel and geoff walsh.

Agree, put the selfish little shit on the trade table, im done with his shenaiggns, naked romp in Williamstown, - i wonder what he told his missus bout that !-that cost four games, he let us down there too. Put him up for trade, get what we can, let him piss off to some other club where he can be bloody Father of the friggin year. Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Unfortunately we couldn’t make Mrs Sidebottom have her baby before the special training hub closed.

Going by this year’s form think_positive, half the players don’t mind either way. If they make the GF, awesome, if they don’t, awesome. Just look at our games in recent months, two quarters of don’t-give-a-shit, one quarter of 100%, and the other quarter a mix of both. I think they’d be relieved to get knocked out of the finals and be able to leave the hub.

Personally, I don’t know how to feel about winning the flag this year. If we win it, it’ll be the most tainted flag in living memory (it wasn’t a proper season so it doesn’t count etc). Guaranteed. And it might put us off having a red hot go in a proper normal 2021 season. Lose a final and it might make us hungry for next year. Win and we won’t be taken seriously by anyone. TBH I wish we’d done a Hawthorn and tanked for draft picks

Yeah, blah blah,next year next year, blah blah what codswallop, always the way with some, next year, and next year never bloody comes. This is our time now, and Sidey has torpedoed us, fact. Tainted flag is crap, u can bet the bloody Tigers will celebrate long and hard, when lockdown ends if they wn it, as they might., Punt rid will rock its socks off. Its time our club got more ruthless, enough is enough of this new age crap, my mates son was in Afghanistan, when he had his kid, did not see missus or baby for 10 months. These prima donnas need to harden the hell up. bigtime. Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Ronnie McKeowns boots 

Ronnie Mckeowns boots

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:53 pm

Woods wrote:
K wrote:

A greater love hath no player than to lay down his testicles for his team.
Book of Nathan, 15:13

I expect the 2021 membership recruitment motto to be:
'This year, we're all putting our nuts on the line...will you?'
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Richie Porte came 3rd in Tour De France
Last night, he missed the birth of his child.
It’s their jobs. Professional athletes
K 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:51 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Richie Porte came 3rd in Tour De France
Last night, he missed the birth of his child.
It’s their jobs. Professional athletes

Maybe we should recruit Porte.

Elite endurance. Unknown kicking skills.

Just the type to make Nicksters happy.
K 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:46 pm

"Western Bulldogs players Easton Wood and Josh Bruce are both in doubt for the Dogs' elimination final because their respective wives are due to give birth imminently.

Tiffany Wood and Pip Bruce are both pregnant. They have been living with the Dogs in the club's Queensland hub however a match against West Coast would mean the Dogs will need to spend a week in quarantine in Perth before the game."

(The Age)
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:09 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
Unfortunately we couldn’t make Mrs Sidebottom have her baby before the special training hub closed.

Going by this year’s form think_positive, half the players don’t mind either way. If they make the GF, awesome, if they don’t, awesome. Just look at our games in recent months, two quarters of don’t-give-a-shit, one quarter of 100%, and the other quarter a mix of both. I think they’d be relieved to get knocked out of the finals and be able to leave the hub.

Personally, I don’t know how to feel about winning the flag this year. If we win it, it’ll be the most tainted flag in living memory (it wasn’t a proper season so it doesn’t count etc). Guaranteed. And it might put us off having a red hot go in a proper normal 2021 season. Lose a final and it might make us hungry for next year. Win and we won’t be taken seriously by anyone. TBH I wish we’d done a Hawthorn and tanked for draft picks

Yeah, blah blah,next year next year, blah blah what codswallop, always the way with some, next year, and next year never bloody comes. This is our time now, and Sidey has torpedoed us, fact. Tainted flag is crap, u can bet the bloody Tigers will celebrate long and hard, when lockdown ends if they wn it, as they might., Punt rid will rock its socks off. Its time our club got more ruthless, enough is enough of this new age crap, my mates son was in Afghanistan, when he had his kid, did not see missus or baby for 10 months. These prima donnas need to harden the hell up. bigtime. Mad

I'm pretty f#cking annoyed about Richmond overtaking us in memberships and average crowd sizes in 2019. Not to mention winning two of the last three flags. Unfortunately thanks to the salary cap and the draft we're limited in what we can do about it and there're no easy answers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 46 of 77   

Jump to: