Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ATTN all spurs fans

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 9:06 pm
Post subject: ATTN all spurs fansReply with quote

newcastle have agreed a 4 million pound fee for stephen carr and all going well he will sign for us by the end of the season and will join us in the summer

P.S THANKS SPURS
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt where did you get you info from? Name your source bearing in mind it is only mentioned in one English Paper (as a rumour in the express) but not on either web site or even as a mention on sky sports or teletext (which loves that kinda scoop).
Oh plus I didn't think that clubs were able to talk about transfers when there was no window open so how could they have agreed a fee?
And finally Steven Carr is one of if not the best right back in the premiership. Do you really think Spurs would sell him for only 4 million?

geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:04 pm

i will not say where i got it from but it was not from the papers because then i would be in the shit but all i will say is that this person told me about woodgate 1 week before the window opened in jan. and he also told me about most other signings we have made

p.s don't forget it all comes down to personnel terms and if he wants to move north because a lot of players don't but i will let you all know in the coming weeks

HOWAY THE LADS
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:07 pm

What will you do instead?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:58 pm

Well i didnt know that Bobby Robson came on this site himself, if it is you Bobby? Piss Off you old Bastard!

There is no way we would let Carr go for on 4 million and if Glen Hoddle wants to keep his job then he would not consider selling for under 12 million at least.

And GM if a player wanted to move north he might go to Manchester or Liverpool, even though both places are not the best places but im sure he would not like to move to a Cold, Miserable, Dirty, Shithole like Newcastle. GM you obviously know more than the rest of the world on this matter and because of that i will be taking no notice of it as you have stuffed to many tissues down your bra today! (GM that is a joke you may use that).

HAL 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:02 pm

How about that. So you learned that? : )
geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:57 pm

i don't give a shit if u don't believe me but in a depressed transfer market 4 million pound is good money for a defender considering kluivert is only being valued at 7 million pound and he is one of the best strikers in europe so we will wait and see what happens

p.s i trust my source over you and what you think he is valued at and my source has got every transfer he has told me right as he used to be at the club as a high up figure and has regular contact with freddy sheperd (NUFC chaiman) and others on the plc board

HOWAY THE LADS
where's kent butcher 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:22 am

As much as I don't like it you take what you can get. The fact of the matter is that no one would buy at the 10-12 million that he is probably worth but 4 million is much better than going through a Ledley King's bootlace all over again when you get nothing.

I was shocked to see Carr named in the PFA team of the year.
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:23 am

How much is that?
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 10:11 pm

I will have to say that Carr will probably go over the Summer but he is wanted by alot of Clubs and we would be looking for a good 8 million as we need enough to buy a replacement and a decent Striker.

Spurs were shocking on Sat night and need the same kick up the arse that Collingwood need. Although it was good to see Redknapp back.

geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:03 pm

as i said 4 million pound for a defender in a depressed transfer market is good money but we will wait and see and even though you don't like me creedymagpie (or so it seems) i will let you know if i hear any more about the carr transfer

cheers
HOWAY THE LADS
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:01 pm

Mate its not you i dont like but being a Geordie puts you just higher than a Gooner!

Dont take it seriously as we all have a bit of fun on this part of the board, and as we always have a Newcastle 'follower' coming on claiming to be an avid fan we have to interigate them and see if they are avid fans.

You are very irritating but then again all Geordies are with their Shocking accents and their bad BO. But one things shows is that you do know a bit about those wankers up north.

Thats as good as i give Matt especially fot a Newcastle supporter so take it or leave it!!!!

woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:26 am

It is reported today that Glen Hoddle is going to make a bid for Mark Viduka. Something that Tottenham definitely need...
HAL 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:28 am

What?
geordie_matt 

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 12:00 pm

gee that is the best thing you have said to me and yes i am an avid newcastle fan and i have even been to gods alotment (st james's park) and i have been supporting newcastle since i was born as both my parents are from there and support them so i am not one of those newcastle fans that come on here and say they support them because they are black and white like collingwood

HOWAY THE LADS

Last edited by geordie_matt on Fri May 09, 2003 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: