Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

TOON TOON TOON ARMY!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:02 pm
Post subject: TOON TOON TOON ARMY!!Reply with quote

Beautiful..hahaha go 'newcastle united'..TOO EASY !!

WHO'S NEXT ??

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you have got us Jeff 'Spurs'. I cant really be cocky because our away form has only given us 3 wins so far including the win this morning against man city. but a Spurs win will put us 5.
Spurs for Europe 2003!!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Bartros Scorpio

THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:18 am

Whats that everybody The toon army is on the way up the ladder!!!!

Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:46 am

Its about time, now The Toon dickheads now have to start playing the top teams, To all Newcastle fans- its very easy to move up the ladder when you are playing crap sides, you have to come to White Hart Lane on wednesday where we (spurs) have only lost once this season, and we have almost a full side again because the last time you played us we had our reserve side on the pitch. And you still have to play Arsenal, Man u, Chelsea and Liverpool again. Im not saying Tottenham will win but all im saying is with the list the Toons have there is a reason of the move up the ladder! Time to play decent teams!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:47 pm

come on u spurs !!!!!!! lets show these toon toon girls how 2 play ball creedy keno keno

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:44 pm

Good on you roags, lets just hope we do, the last thing we want is Alan 'pension Cheque' Shearer scoring.

cpc
Bartros Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:58 am

Whats that did the toon army win!!! I think they did last Wednesday, and a question for you creedymagpie, Are you saying cold spurs are a good side?? HAHAHAHAHAH

Bartros Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:51 am

Whats that i am hearing Alan 'pension Cheque' Shearer the spurs would consider them lucky to have somone of that order?? Or by the way rogan when was the last time the cold spurs played in Europe?????

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:18 pm

Well done WKB, bartros lets remember that the last few years have been good to you Jordies, but 10 years ago you were not even in the top league, if it wasnt for Kevin Keegan you wouldnt even be in it now!!
Spurs have won the Fa cup 8 times only Man U have won more, we played in Europe in 2000 after winning the Worthington cup in 1999 and we won the FA cup in 91, ok i cant go on to the European cup we won because we have to go back to the Bill Nicholson days (60's), but i would love you to post how many League, Fa and Euro cups newcastle have won, i think we have been a bit more successful. Hopefully tomorrows game bring another great goal from Dabizas. into our goal

cpc
Bartros Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:59 am

You cant keep thinking about the past you have to look to the future and the way things are going coldspurs mite not have a chance for a very long to time to win a piece of silver ware to be put up in the club rooms??

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 5:51 pm

Well it's trophies on the table time is it (rubs hands with glee)......now is it 12 or 13 Championships we've won?I always forget, 8 FA Cups, a couple of league cups & a European Fairs Cup(UEFA) & a Cup Winner's Cup.

I believe Newcastle's last real trophy was the European Fairs Cup in 1969.

As for you Creedy your arrogance is a little misplaced, Spurs never won the Europan Cup under Nicholson but won the Cup winner's cup.
Also claiming that Spurs have been more succesful than Newcastle is dodgy ground indeed, whilst Spurs have won a mere 2 Championships (or is it 3) I think you'll find that Newcastle have won more, 5 titles in fact & 6 FA cups & you can have all the cups you like but I think you'll find that it's Championships (& European Cups/champs league) that are the real currency of a club's success.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:35 pm

Dipper what do you mean my arrogance is misplaced? how can i possibly get arrogant about Tottenham a team that have not finished higher than 7th in the premier league?

I would love to argue with you about Tottenham winning the European Cup, i am not Bruce friggin Mcavaney, but i did a tour of White Hart Lane late last year and was told that information by 3 Different tour guides, and if you think you know more than them then your better qualified than them. Are you denying that Tottenham has ever won the European cup or is a bit of Arsenal-spurs rivalry coming into it (typical kick the dog when its down).

As for those wanker Jordies Dipper, i was not talking about Championships i was talking about consistancy, and we have been in the top flight for the last 25 years, ok it might not be an eternity but its a damn site more than Newcastle.

I notice that you have said nothing about the amount of silverware spurs have won including with the fact that only last year your Arsenal joined us on the list with the second most amount of FA cups with 8.

As i said i would not get arrogant about spurs, with the great players we have had over the last decade ie; Gascoinge, Lineker, Klinsman, Ferdinand, Sheringham, Anderton, Ginola and the Judus (campbell) we should have done alot more than just win 1 league cup. But i will not let people think this is how it has always
been. I will not deny that your Arsenal is the benchmark but like Man U and Liverpool you have always had the money to buy the great players.

I am just hoping that we can get a UEFA cup place this year. Mate if i was arrogant i would think we would at least make the Champions League. And i think you would agree that if i thought that i would need my head checked!!!!!

cpc
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:29 pm

Pretty Sure Hot Tot never won the Euro Championship...wasnt Man U the first english club in 68?

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:16 pm

Jesus Christ mate you arent Glen friggin Hoddle are you. I believe i was told by tour guides that we won the European Championship but that could have meant the cup winners cup.

I was very proud of the team against Chelsea, again cuducici kept us out again.

Now the next 2 months sees us play teams we should beat, lets hope for a Uefa cup place!

cpc
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:35 pm

Well Creedy firstly let me say that perhaps I should have said your cockiness is misplaced rather than arrogance but you did say

'but i would love you to post how many League, Fa and Euro cups newcastle have won, i think we have been a bit more successful'

which I think was a little cocky as you obviously assumed that they hadn't got a trophy cabinet to rival Tottenham's but I was just pointing out that this is untrue & that no you haven't been 'a bit more successful'.

As for

' I would love to argue with you about Tottenham winning the European Cup, i am not Bruce friggin Mcavaney, but i did a tour of White Hart Lane late last year and was told that information by 3 Different tour guides, and if you think you know more than them then your better qualified than them. Are you denying that Tottenham has ever won the European cup or is a bit of Arsenal-spurs rivalry coming into it (typical kick the dog when its down).'

well perhaps I should get a job as a WHL tour guide, those poor desperate souls must be told to spin a tale to all overseas Spurs fans that your club was once the greatest in all of Europe.

This statement is also a little misleading

'I will not deny that your Arsenal is the benchmark but like Man U and Liverpool you have always had the money to buy the great players.'

As a club except for the 1930's we've not often found oursleves as the biggest spenders in English football, just yesterday I read a piece in a newspaper that said since he became Arsenal manager(in 1996) Wenger has spent £93m but has recouped £75m this is a net outlay of £18 m in 6/7 years.

I can assure that that is way below what our main rivals Man U & LIverpool have spent, but also well below the likes of Chelsea, newcastle & Leeds & I'd be surprised if spurs have had a smaller net outlay than us in that time.Just think about how amazing it is that we've created this side so cheaply compared with what others have wasted on crap players, Leicester City or Wolves ahve proabbaly had a bigger net outlay than us in this period, it is truly a worthwhile achievement.

We've created this present side on a shoestring, I wish we did have more money as a club but we don't in fact I think we will struggle to pay for our new Stadium it's worrying times & that's why there's a very real chance of you sharing the new stadium with us when it's built, a horrible prospect for us both I agree but what else are we (both) gonna do.

Anyway apologies at my use of the word arrogant, i think cocky would have suited far better & it was only in relation to one comment you made.You're alright Creedy for a yiddo not quite in WKB's league yet but between you you're showing a worrying trend for the decency of spurs fans worldwide that puts the ones who live here to shame.

As for you WKB I'm glad you felt that reserrve team titles & all the other guff was worthy of mention, wouldn't want to short change yourselves would ya.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC

[This message has been edited by DIPPER (edited 04 February 2003).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: