Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whats the chances of Austriala playing against a full englan

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

WKB the raeson that the Toons are getting a bit loud is because they are probably on their Monthlys.

I also fuel their loudness by my hate for the Scottish sounding idiots.

Dipper which muppet does Anders look like, because i think Arsen Wenger looks like Gonzo.

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

'Is it just me or does it seem to be getting a bit aggro on here of late dipper? I see in one of the other post you lost it, I know that is how you feel about spurs and that's cool with me as I know you are a bit silly but you've never lost it before. Also the Toons seem to be coming on a bit strong of late I though we had some friendly rivalry on the Premier League part of this board but it seems to be very aggressive and I'm not sure I like it anymore'

Well my old mucker i have detected a bit of aggro (cough ....cough.. Creedy & the Geordies) but it tends to wash over me, I though I wasn't particualry getting invlolved but I'm a bit dissapointed (in my self) if you think I lost if over Spurs, I mean the tone of someone's comments doesn't always come over properly when posting a message that's why i try to be careful & err on the side of good natured winds up rather than anti tottenham(or any other club) rants.

So please tell me what comment seemed like me losing it to you & I will hopefully explain how it wasn't, if it's the one where you said I didn't throw a bit of sh1t but talked it & then I responded then I can absolutely assure you that I didn't mean that to be at all aggro but was playing the straight man so you could come back & say 'exactly what I mean your talking sh1t again' (hence the sticking out tongue smily).
The only time I felt i was ranting a bit was about Bobby Robson but that wasn't aimed at anyone here it'sjust that I don't like him.

Anyway I'm with you I don't like the aggro stuff, I'm just here to spar with you in our own slightly surreal way, so don't think about going cos I'm still the same silly gooner as always.

PS Check your PMs

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC

[This message has been edited by DIPPER (edited 14 February 2003).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: