Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

TOON TOON TOON ARMY!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate cockyness comes into it only when people that i know that call them selves Newcastle fans (really they say they are because the jordies are Black and White)keep on telling me how good they are when most of the time they only know how they are going is when they read the paper 2 days later! CHRIS I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU!

Dipper you have to realise that Arsenal fans come nowhere nere to the hate i have for these collingwood fans come Newcastle Bandwagoners who only know the name of 1 player (shearer) mainly because they have only been following them on a monthly basis.

If i seemed cocky towards Newcastle i did it with bloody good intentions and i hope you can agree with me with that.

I hate bandwagoners!! I get sick and tired with people who tell me how good their side is when they dont even know who their last Manager was (Chris im talking about you again!) when i have been a Spurs fan all of my life. I was born a Spurs fan 22 years ago, ok where i was born i should have been a Southampton fan but no one can can me a bandwagoner.

Dipper so if i ever sound Cocky again thats why i do it. Have i ever sounded Cocky towards Arsenal? i dont believe so. But i will try my best to be towards a new Arsenal fan who decided to be because of your place in the league! (although that might be a problem).

I have pure respect for real Jordy fans like Joffa who actually follows his team closely and actually knows who his theam is playing this week and knows who Ruud Guillit is!!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:22 pm

'If i seemed cocky towards Newcastle i did it with bloody good intentions and i hope you can agree with me with that.'

Yes I can agree with you & if it helps I hate Newcastle United, can't stand them or any of those other north eastern teams & particularly their supporters who are meant to be the best in the country, but I say to anyone who says that get a video of Newcastle home games just before Keegan took over & they we're in the second division & look at the crowd & especially the great Gallowgate End & still tell me that you're the greatest supporters in the country.
I have another confession that goes against what all the journalists & fans in this country say, I can't stand Bobby Robson I think he's a w***er, they go on about what a gentleman he is blah blah blah, but he's happy when everyone's telling him how great he is the minute anyone criticises him even slightly he can't take it & gets the sh1ts, & I still remember the serial humiliations that he lead the England side into.

Creedy if you were born a Spurs fan 22 years ago please tell me that your parents didn't name you Glenn, even Garth or Ossie would be better than that.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:00 am

"I still remember the serial humiliations that he lead the England side into"

Gee dipper, you're harsh, semi's in WC 90 ain't too bad, better than anyone else since, and bettered before only once!

Either that, or I missed the Ashes series he was captain of England in!!!!!

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:40 pm

Could not agree more about Newcastle supporters!

People go on about how good they are but dont they turn when they go bad. I remember last year when we were playing them, they were top 5 and we were 9th. we were up 2 nil and they started booing their own side. I say put up with it like we do!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
vamp7 Gemini

ladymagpie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:01 am

Lightning may not stike in the same place twice but
Eidur Gugjohnsen does.
For the second year running he has won the January Goal of the month award...
WHAT A GOALLLLLLLLLLL.....hehehehe Got to be GOAL of the yr

CHELSEA PRIDE OF LONDON...

**** MOLLY MAGIC ****
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:27 pm

'Gee dipper, you're harsh, semi's in WC 90 ain't too bad, better than anyone else since, and bettered before only once!

Either that, or I missed the Ashes series he was captain of England in!!!!!'

OK LD here's the story he couldn't even qualify us for Euro 84, that was in the days when there were easy games in international football, this campaign was a disgrace.

Then there was the 86 world cup, the old senile git still moans about the hand of god goal against the Argies & how we were cheated & could have gone onto win the whole thing he conveniently forgets that we lost to Portugal & drew with.....MOROCCO in our first 2 group games & only went through due to a 3-0 win over Poland.

Then there was Euro 88, we lost all 3 games to Ireland(a bloody disgrace) & Holland & USSR, this really was shambles of the highest order.

Then there was the 1990 WC, ok this still remains the greatest WC of my life, I was 18 & it was a great tournament getting to the semis was great on the face of it & perhaps we just shaded the game with the Krauts but we were once again lucky to get that far we were outplayed by Cameroon in the first knock out round, we won 3-2 with 2 Lineker penalties but really to be outplayed by that lot was terrible, they played like kids in the playground everyone just followed the ball & put their heads down & ran & we couldn't deal with it.

Then there was the QF with Belgium, they oputplayed us fair & simple & we won with that last minute of extra time volley from Platty, a great goal & a great memory but deary me we were lucky.

I still remember after one game when old Parkinson's disease himself goes into the press conference & can't deal with the criticism he says 'I don't think a draw with Denmark is a bad result' & one of the press corps goes 'Maybe not Bobby but we've just lost to Sweden'

Or the time he said to captain Bryan Robson-'Hello Bobby' & Robbo replies 'Nah I'm Bryan you're Bobby'

Fair dinkum(I've always wanted to use that-lol) the bloke's a bloody idiot.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:39 pm

Thanks for the history Dipper, never really followed the poms much til I got over here. Puts a different slant on things!

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:05 am

Well i have one question...Who beat the ladies from whiteheart lane at pretty girls lane ??

NEWCASTLE UNITED...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

100,000 GOLD WIGS and a million shining eyes
This our country's one true game
And the footy ground's on fire
And collingwood's sons and daughter's, under wide Australian skies
Win or lose we're back again to claim the winner's prize.....

Go Pies you bloody beauties !! 'Caaarm Ornnn' kill the Bloody Bastards.

email..joffa@magpies.net
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:50 pm

Hey Joff one Question: how close have you been to St wankers park???

Tullamarine Airport might be the answer!!

either that or the Calder freeway!!

cpc
Bartros Scorpio

THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:43 am

I would just like to say we done to the lads for a great showing against the gunners last night!!!!

And you still have to play Arsenal, i reckon we did better than "cold spurs" did last time you played against them! LOL

Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)

[This message has been edited by Bartros (edited 10 February 2003).]
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:43 am

Aghhhh Rude Guillit....dont give us nightmares.

And dipper very unfair mate..lay of Bobby Robson!!!

email..joffa@magpies.net
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:15 am

Bartros you are either an Idiot or you dont follow the league, Spurs do not have to play the Gooners again!

We played them in December and drew 1 all as well. Christian Ziege scored which was the free kick of the year. Arsenal could only equalise with another Henry dive in the box, and scored from the penalty box.

i will agree that the jordies did well with ten men and deserved the draw, but bartros get your facts straight!!!!

cpc
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:27 am

Post of the year bartros

I fully agree with every word thank god there is some intelligence in here.

email..joffa@magpies.net
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:27 pm

"Great post Bartros" "Thank God there is some intelligence in here"!

So Joffa what you are saying is that you have a brain disease and you think there is still another North London Derby and Tottenham did not draw 1-1.

If you and Bartros have inteligence then im going for a job as a brain surgeon next week!!!!

Spurs for Europe 2003!!!!

cpc
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:05 pm

I won't lay off Bobby 'the village idiot' Joffa cos he's just p1ssed me off again, once more as I pointed out he's shown himself to be a totally bad sport & embarrassed himself into the bargain.

He went into a rant about Bergkamp getting Robert sent off by kicking the free kick at him & that '50,000 people saw it' but the replays prove that Bergy gave him more than one chance to move out of the way & that when he did take the free kick it didn't just hit Robert but he blocked it with his foot, & under the rules he should have been booked.

Still it ruined the game, before that it was a good match but obviously Newcastle had to be a bit more defensive & Arsenal seemed happy with the draw (I don't know why) & the game just petered out really.

Still with Man U drawing at home with city & us getting a draw in what on paper is our toughest league game left of the season then I'd class it as a better weekend for us than united.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: