Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

match report..pies v skidnee

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed from WA Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:33 pm
Post subject: match report..pies v skidneeReply with quote

What a match?
one end is the greatest pies goalkickers end and the other end is locketts.
we have given them their last 3 best and fairsets and they have given us our last 2.
im the only sober one in the house as i only knocked off work at 5 pm the others have been at the fridge and bbq all arvo.
just in time 10 start their live telecast,and our daughter decides its time for me to be given my instructions for the night,take me to my friends at 6 please and then take us both to the pu b to buy some drinks and then drop us off at so and sos place so we can go to a party in perth?
**** that i say its footy!!!
but being the only sober one i do the dad thing and miss the first qtr,half because of the errands and half because 10 ran out of power and didnt show it anyway.
26-21 at qtr time anyway,fill in the blanks yourself.
i will watch it on the real footy channel tomorrow(fox).
2nd term begins and Lika lays a tckle on Hall and ends up the worse for wear as he is shrugged off and hall goals.
now josh leads at CHF marks on the lead and goals, its easy.
i heard on the radio that TAZ had had 2 set shots and woey one set shot that missed from point blank,nothing unusual there is there.
Presti is better this week but cant keep up with Hall when he leads,oloughlin is too quick for his man and Goodes is killing us.
Swans are manning up every where and we are in the old system as usual and just bombing fwd after the perfect lead didnt eventuate.

I think ive said it in every match report and i will say it again,if MM knew how to set up a fwd line the wet toast would have won 6 flags in his time and we may have won one.
its a shammozzle fair dinkum.
swans goal from every T/O in our fwd line
taz ran into an open goal and missed as usual.
Lokan slotted one staraight thru no bother to him.
Didak is being manned up and isnt handling it well
Can anyone give me any real reason why ben kinnear is out there?
3 times we go fwd to taz who is being lead to the ball by saddington and the swans rebound and score 3 times,luckily for us oloughlin is as bad a kick for goal as taz.
Ant marked at 50,ball landed in square MCG grabbed it and tried the over the shoulder boulder holder job and hit the friggin post.
wasnt there someone ahead of him to pass to?
36-54 down at half time
3rd term its bounce,bounce,throw in for 5 minutes until ANt marks at 60 criss cross turnover and swans goal again.
Ant marks again at 60 and this time nails it,and he kisses his black arm band,why i dont know,they all seem to wear one every week so nobody knows why.
swans kick plenty of goals as we just have no idea how to go fwd,
swans have sucked us in to playing it man on man and we are too slow,MM is a bit slow to change things and the side changes this week are a waste of time.
i think we really needed the toughness of freeza and the speed of leon in this game.
Bucks hits a new gear late in the qtr and sets up a couple of goals and its 57-91
Ant marks 20 secs in to the last qtr at the 60...OOF,friggin helll
we have much more intensity now for some reason,TAZ marks every thing that comes near him as we kick it long to him at full fwd and he wins the one on ones.
Why he has to lead to the wing so often is beyond me,i fear its what hes told to do which is a worry.
I said last week that lloyd didnt ever go out of his distance and so kicked 6,
Taz ended up with 5 and if he kicked straight early he should have had 8.
we got within a couple of goals until clement kicked across goal and nick friggin davis marked and goaled.
he had his pants pulled down all night and farg me he gets to kick the sealer.
Josh was ok but not in the ruck,i honestly think Ant is our best ruckman but we cant afford him to be there the way we play fwd set up.

I dont think one of our players crumbed at any marking contest again tonight,as usual its all up and they goal.

even fuggin barry hall did the aknemanis in the last qtr and sat al alone at the front of the pack and snapped truly as all our blokes went the mark.

i cant believe that can still kep happening to us,it cost us a GF for fugs sake,isnt that enough to say....NO MORE!!!

we dont lack intensity,but we are lacking some system that might actually work.
im going to get pissed now as all the others are fuggin off and the skys still half full.

votes
3 Bucks
3 Ant
2 lika
2 taz

season tally
Bucks 12
Taz 8
McKee,O Bree 6
Ant 5
Burns 4
some others have less.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Summary as usual Ed.
Live Game and you still didn't get to see all of it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: