Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

pies v wet toast

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed from WA Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 7:39 pm
Post subject: pies v wet toastReply with quote

Well i had to play golf today,but i planned it to finish by 3.30 when the replay was on fox.
I got home in time but fox decided to only show bits of the 2nd qtr and then onto the 3rd qtr half way in to it.
it will be on in full later but i cant be bothered watching it.
Ive seen enough.
We may not need a ruckman but it sure would help!
Gardiner killed us early and then again at the important stages of the last it was he that led the wet toast.
From what i saw and heard on the tranny,we did well to get back level and then after hitting the lead had many chances to bury them deep in their own shit,but we muffed it and they had a sniff,we ran out of legs and they ran over us.
If Bucks Ant,leon,lika and Taz had nailed the shots in the early stages of that final term we would be 7 goals up and out of reach.
all shots missed and a few others went out of bounds.
williams should go back to willy and freeza come back in,leon should stay in the side,but i wish he had nailed those chances in the 4th qtr.
Cole showed some good signs,but is still a bit slow disposing 0f the pill.
I thought josh did well in the 2nd and 3rd terms but gardiner was still going strong at the end.
i think we may be not as fit as we should be,but then again we did a power of work getting back into it and like i said if the shots had been goals we would be winners today.wasteful pies were at it again.

umpires i cantbounce,icantsee and icantdoeither were very confusing but i think they erred for both teams and were not the deciding factor.

all in all we missed our chances to nail the coffin shut on them and then ran out of puff,lifted our skirts and let them do it to us.

best from what i saw were lika,bucks,josh,taz,obree,molly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: