Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

match report pies v porkpowder

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed from WA Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:12 am
Post subject: match report pies v porkpowderReply with quote

Match Report from a far off tv room..

Tonights report is proudly sponsored by panadeine plus and rectinol.

Ive been constipated for 3 days,as well as have a toothache that is killing me and our dentist is on holidays until next tuesday.

So i watched the game from my bed,didnt take any notes but heres how it looked to me.

The game plan was accountability at the start,we were getting belted at the bounces but i reckon at half time we were stiff not to be a couple of goals up.
Goal umpires continue to be provided by the blind school,fair dinkum buckleys shot never looked like missing,and leons snap after the ball had only travelled 14.999 metres so his mark was disallowed never went anywhere but thru the middle.
mind you port got a point that was a goal too but thats not my worry.
At the half time break port made some changes,MM didnt.
that was a problem in itself.
When wanganeen ran amok and lika was being tagged,I would have switched lika on to wanganeen.
In the 3rd qtr i have never seen a side thats game plan depends on silky disposal play so poorly.
MM had no answer to the small forwards so he sat wakelin on the pine while cole,lokan,johhno and lonie had their pants pulled down.
When our plan wasnt working ,looking for silky entry into the 50.
why dont we kick it long to the square?
it would beat the hell out of the 10 handballs and then turn it over method,or the pass to someone with 5 blokes on him trick.
we have talls that can mark,and we have crumbers who could be crumbing instead of talking to MM on the phone while wearing a dressing gown.
other sides do it to us all the time and get too many goals that way.
The ""we dont need a ruckman story is wearing thin.""
josh isnt a ruckman yet,he tries and his around ground work is getting better each week.
week after week we get belted in the middle,its not pretty to watch.
the final dig was all port early as they pulled our pants down and did the deed to us,then late in the game we didnt stop and lie down,and made the score look better than it really was.

when i saw the port boys singing the song,i went to the crap house and my 3 day constipation ended.
some good came of the night.

bottom line is we will probably sneak into the 8,but with a game plan and exponents of said plan that we had tonight its not looking like a flag year.
early days yet i suppose,things could turn around.
Young cole should never go further back than the wing,his disposals and frees against hurt badly again.
we have 5 wingers actually that MM is trying to make backmen out of.
its time to bite the bullet and bring back freeza and scoots.
id drop cole and didak for the dees game.
votes are hard to give.
2 burns
2 cloke
2 molloy
2 bucks
1 woey
1 josh
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

even though didak is my favourite i say its his time to leave and give freeborn a go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: