Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cup Day Selections

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sultan of spin Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:17 am
Post subject: Cup Day SelectionsReply with quote

It's funny really Cup day is the day when everybody is trying to tip a winner but it's probably the hardest day of the year to actually find one. But I'll have a try though

In the Cup I like Pentastic or Frightening with Millstreet as a roughie. The cup is difficult at the best of times but even more so this year with such an open race, there is probably 10-12 geniune chances

Race 4 - I would go for either Edgeton or Leone Chiara who both have winning form

Race 5 - This is an absolute lottery and I'm not prepared to even have a crack here

Race 6- Lady Diva has been impressive this preparation and is the stand out. Second starter Mutate also has strong claims as she was very unlucky first start also at Flemington.

Race 8- Kane Smytzer has been flying recently and with Cape Kennedy out will start favorite. I'm going for a bit of value here with old Typhoon, he has been very good in Sydney last 2 starts has won this race before and likes the cut out of the track, he looks a good each way bet

Bird Dancer looks like the best bet of the day in race 10 but will be short
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: