Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Does the AFL give a Sh.t

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 12:42 pm
Post subject: Does the AFL give a Sh.tReply with quote

Does the AFL give a sh.t about Collingwood or the game. I would like to know why they have been treating collingwood so badly in the last few years? For one i'm sick of the draws each year and the 2000 fixture is the worst one. Also the umpiring has been soft. People have been saying that the umpiring has not improved in the last 10 years but I think that it has got worse with it turning soft. For example: The 1990 grand final when Russal got a player for holding the ball and then the umpire gave a 50m pen. Have to say looking at this and other holding the ball and free kicks. If that kind of tackel happen this year it would have been deamed as too high.(Was not to high) Thats how soft the game has gone in my view. Also people are being to technical about the rules and its pissing me off like the wankers on talking football..!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: