Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 709, 710, 711 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
meth users choose to take it at least initially. this %$^%$�$% also decided to drive.

how anyone can in any way defend his actions is beyond me, or have "sympathy" for him? are you for real??

but then your not keen on authority at the best of times.

as for id like to think...i can 100% tell you i would not walk around the car filming saying "amazing, $�$%^%%$ amazing, i just wanted to get home to my sushi and t=you �$%$ed my $�$%^%%$ car. " 100% certainty. and i would not listen to someone crying for help and not do a damn thing, NO EXCUSES

**** him

Don't get me wrong, it's astonishing behaviour under any circumstance. Maybe he is just truly a sociopath, which in some ways might be the simplest explanation. But I think P4S and Wokko are right to remind us that the black and white explanation isn't necessarily always the correct one.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:33 pm

I do have some sympathy for Ice users, it's a prick of a drug, but that's irrelevant here.

Yes, he didn't kill anyone, he was just speeding while on drugs and on bail, if that's all he did I wouldn't care two hoots. Granted that shock can impact people differently, someone who can do that, filming someone crushed crying for help and be only concerned with themself, that's just irredeemable.

Compared to some stupid kid who gets in a scrag fight with an Asian student and people lose their minds, THIS cnut is the kind of person we should not want in society

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:35 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I do have some sympathy for Ice users, it's a prick of a drug, but that's irrelevant here.

Yes, he didn't kill anyone, he was just speeding while on drugs and on bail, if that's all he did I wouldn't care two hoots. Granted that shock can impact people differently, someone who can do that, filming someone crushed crying for help and be only concerned with themself, that's just irredeemable.

Compared to some stupid kid who gets in a scrag fight with an Asian student and people lose their minds, THIS cnut is the kind of person we should not want in society

Don't get me wrong, the guy is obviously a sociopath at least or a drug induced one, he's not the one who killed those cops but you wouldn't know it from the media/social media response. Obviously happy to have the piece off shit off the streets.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:42 pm

^

Yeah, people do tend to get excitable easily. I was trying to avoid diagnosing personality disorders that I'm not qualified to do, but you'd have to look at sociopathy as well as Narcissistic personality disorder. Also, considering his joint in Fitroy is apparently more fortified than Fort Knox, slip some paranoid stuff in there as well.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:40 pm

Dick Pusey!

A fitting name for this degenerate.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:55 pm

Jezza wrote:
Dick Pusey!

A fitting name for this degenerate.

Not even his parents liked him, with a name like that.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:58 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Yeah, people do tend to get excitable easily. I was trying to avoid diagnosing personality disorders that I'm not qualified to do, but you'd have to look at sociopathy as well as Narcissistic personality disorder. Also, considering his joint in Fitroy is apparently more fortified than Fort Knox, slip some paranoid stuff in there as well.

Maybe he’s not just a mortgage broker.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:58 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Maybe too soon, but accurate,

Quote:
Nation Totally Unsurprised That ‘Finance Guru’ Who Drives A Porsche And Is Called Dick Pusey Is A halfwit

https://theshovel.com.au/2020/04/23/nation-totally-unsurprised-that-finance-guru-porsche-dick-pusey-is-fkwit/?fbclid=IwAR0Gk2qeBkOm0d28rJuGd_lUOBqy9mo5x6Y22c_HSsSZSWpIOWldI_TxsKw

nailed it!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:00 pm

While we're discussing sympathy for meth users, apparently an Ice pipe was found in the cabin of the truck.

Quote:
Police are investigating whether the truck driver who crashed into and killed four police officers was on the drug ice.

The Herald Sun has been told by police sources that an ice pipe was found in the truck’s cabin moments after the crash on the Eastern Freeway in Kew on Wednesday.

Mohinder Singh Bajwa was allegedly overheard to say: ‘’I was looking down in the cabin and I looked up and they were just there.’’

He then blacked out.

Analysis will continue on how the semi-trailer swerved across multiple lanes before ploughing into two police cars and mowing down the officers who were dealing with allegedly drug-affected Porsche driver Richard Pusey.

No indication the brakes were applied, the truck has slammed into them at 100kmh. To be determined is whether he deliberately drove at them or there was some other reason .

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts/police-launch-ice-pipe-probe-into-eastern-freeway-tragedy-truck-driver/news-story/261967c776de1a223f28463693826749

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Good god, if that’s true – police killed by an ice-affected driver while pulling over another ice-affected driver – then I think it’s an understatement to say we have a problem. Shocked
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Nailed it ‘WE’ have a problem, they are just poor old drug users that need our sympathy.

Get tough on them. They don’t need long sentences, just real ones, no tv, no mattress, break a few rocks a day, make a number plate, no smokes, no cokeof any kind, actually make em drink through a wired shut jaw. Harsh? They will live.

4 cops won’t

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:07 pm

think positive wrote:
Nailed it ‘WE’ have a problem, they are just poor old drug users that need our sympathy.

Get tough on them. They don’t need long sentences, just real ones, no tv, no mattress, break a few rocks a day, make a number plate, no smokes, no cokeof any kind, actually make em drink through a wired shut jaw. Harsh? They will live.

4 cops won’t

Exactly. Rather than focus on the problem, we give them injecting rooms and want to decriminalise marijuana!!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:09 pm

maybe i watch too many cartel shows, but i wonder if they know each other?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:14 pm

think positive wrote:

4 cops won’t

Disagree.

For users, just punish them for any bad actions they do while on drugs and being on drugs is no more mitigation than arguing "I was drunk" when being pulled over for drink driving.

However, the people responsible for the manufacture and distribution of this stuff should have all their assets confiscated, family thrown onto the streets and be fed feet first into a woodchipper

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:08 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:

4 cops won’t

Disagree.

For users, just punish them for any bad actions they do while on drugs and being on drugs is no more mitigation than arguing "I was drunk" when being pulled over for drink driving.

However, the people responsible for the manufacture and distribution of this stuff should have all their assets confiscated, family thrown onto the streets and be fed feet first into a woodchipper

and thats what i think his action while on meth that night, deserves.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 709, 710, 711 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 710 of 719   

Jump to: