Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh

My sister posted a bitch piece about Eddie today and the athletic track! The bitch is bitchin!

Anyone got a juicy hawks rumour for me??

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 pm

Pi wrote:
This annoys the sh!t out of me;

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/victoria/ex-collingwood-club-doctor-banned-for-giving-opioids-to-patient-he-had-sex-with-20200527-p54wtr.html

Headline reads ex Collingwood dude does bad sh!t, except he was with Geelong for over 8 years.

Tom Cowie, you are a piece of crap

yes I know the Age does this all the time to get clicks.

its always the same:

Probable ex Collingwood person went back in time and kidnapped the Beaumont children...

Suspected ex Collingwood person was probably Hitler..

ex Collingwood person was Jack the ripper...

This annoys me considering the doctor worked with Geelong for nine years, compared to three years at Collingwood. He also worked with Melbourne, Richmond and English soccer club, Fulham.

It's a clickbait headline.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 pm

think positive wrote:
Meh

My sister posted a bitch piece about Eddie today and the athletic track! The bitch is bitchin!

I don't blame your sister. McGuire has annoyed me lately.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:54 pm

Jezza wrote:
think positive wrote:
Meh

I don't blame your sister. McGuire has annoyed me lately.

next time shes marching up and down the aisles ill introduce you to her - you will love McGuire in 5 min!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:16 am

scary the stuff in Minneapolis today, I haven't watched the footage, but no black cop to blame?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 11:46 am

Not sure which stuff in particular you're referring to, but the bit I've watched of the footage of the cop with his knee in the neck of the handcuffed guy is just disturbing.

the cop seems to behaving like this is the most normal thing in the world, it's surreal. And disturbing.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:11 pm

There have been protests and riots in response.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/protests-turn-violent-across-us-after-death-of-george-floyd-in-minneapolis/news-story/57688a48666e696c026d4ed86b328226

Crazy that stuff like this keeps happening. While I appreciate the stresses and dangers of the job, it should be generally possible for a police officer to do their job without murdering already-restrained people (African-American or otherwise)

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 pm

I'll make excuses for someone who has to act or react quickly in a situation where you're flooded with adrenaline, but this cop is calm
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:58 pm

I still cant understand why the Asian cop watching this murder happening didnt intervene to save the poor bugger's life. He seems to be more of a suck than Mike Pence Mad
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Would a police officer ever do that? You can't surely be surprised, at any rate.
K 

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 4:16 pm

Jezza wrote:
Pi wrote:
This annoys the sh!t out of me;

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/victoria/ex-collingwood-club-doctor-banned-for-giving-opioids-to-patient-he-had-sex-with-20200527-p54wtr.html

This annoys me considering the doctor worked with Geelong for nine years, compared to three years at Collingwood. He also worked with Melbourne, Richmond and English soccer club, Fulham.

Aside from the gratuitous use of the club's name...

"The tribunal heard that Dr Bradshaw had abused alcohol and spent two weeks in a non-residential rehabilitation program in October 2017."

So we went and poached someone who was alcoholic during his time at the club.

Great.

Makes sense that it had to be something pretty serious. They are very reluctant to suspend medical licences even temporarily. (e.g. Essendon's Reid was never suspended.)
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:46 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Not sure which stuff in particular you're referring to, but the bit I've watched of the footage of the cop with his knee in the neck of the handcuffed guy is just disturbing.

the cop seems to behaving like this is the most normal thing in the world, it's surreal. And disturbing.

I meant the riots.

that cop should be charged with murder. and the others with failure to assist in helping the guy. he was handcuffed, unarmed, not high, no excuse. lock the main one up in general pop, and the other three should be charged too. no wonder cops get a bad name.

my reference was to the black cop jailed for the shooting of the aussie woman, I don't think he deserved such a hard sentence. I believe he panicked. at the time there were several other more obvious uses of abuse but it was white cops.

I would not be a cop there for anything, and I have defended plenty of us cops in the past, but this one is inexcusable.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:27 pm

Lazza wrote:
I still cant understand why the Asian cop watching this murder happening didnt intervene to save the poor bugger's life. He seems to be more of a suck than Mike Pence Mad
why single out the Asian cop? you think asians have higher morals? there were 2 other white cops not helping either, says a lot about the culture of cops at that station
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:47 pm

think positive wrote:
Lazza wrote:
why single out the Asian cop? you think asians have higher morals? there were 2 other white cops not helping either, says a lot about the culture of cops at that station

The Asian cop was shown in one video 5 feet away. The other cops weren't.

But that's what does my head in. This guy is arrested and handcuffed on suspicion of passing a dodgy $20 note. We're talking high crime, bring in the swat team, snipers on the roof top, cordon off the streets NOT.

Shit, if you rang the cops anywhere in Australia to report a suspected dodgy $20 note, if you had 4 cops arrive before the guy had time to walk 30m from the shop there must be a donut shop next door.

A CCTV vid shows him being walked, compliantly, down the footpath and across the street. 2 cops, just steering him no angst anywhere.

Next video you have a the guy laying on the ground, cop with his knee on the guys neck like this happens 5 times a day and 10 on Sunday's, the Asian cop in the video also seems to think it's routine as he's more interested in the person filming than what's going on and if there';s 2 white cops there they're assumadly scratching each others balls watching.

So much behaviour that this is normal when it surely can't be. In what circumstances could using a knee to choke a handcuffed person be appropriate? the whole scene just does my head in.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:07 pm

I read that the cop doing the kneeing had a long history of complaints and involvement in shooting of suspects including at least one fatal. Shocking behaviour that deserves to be met with criminal charges surely - he killed a restrained man who presented no threat to his safety!!

I get the anger but can’t see how the looting is even remotely helpful to their cause or the memory of the deceased and his family Confused

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 715 of 719   

Jump to: