Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

DTM Thoughts on some VFL Players

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 pm
Post subject: DTM Thoughts on some VFL PlayersReply with quote

Callum Sinclair
No. 57
23/09/89
198 cm
85 kg
At 198cm he did look very good in the VFL, Moves Very Well for his Size. He is very Courgause and does not mind making a Contest

Jamie Sheahan
No. 58
08/11/90
180 cm
76 kg

Was said to be very stiff not to get Drafted in the 08 Drafts. Those I could see why as he does miss targets and is maybe a bit on the slow size. Those be worth tracking during the season

Daniel Frost
No. 52
21/11/87
191 cm
85 kg

Last year was a bit of a Cult Hero for the People who went to the VFL Games. Seems a Taller and Less Skilled version of Daisy

Daniel Nicholls
No. 50
03/02/87
178 cm
76 kg
Good to See Him Back after being De-Listed 2 years ago. Look Forward to see what he can do with his Speed and Left Foot

Pat Hayes
No. 60
04/11/89
194 cm
80 kg
Very intrestign Pick Up Here, Played in the last round with us when he was still playing for Calder Cannons in the TAC Cup but now how have him on our List. Coming off Shoulder Reconstruction so could be a bit before we see him

Andrew Fairchild
No. 63
02/04/87
178 cm
85 kg
Don't know heaps about him but I did like him in the games I saw so far in the VFL hard worker and Took a Hanger against Coburg.

Brad Jones
No. 6724/06/89
181 cm
78 kgHave not seen him play yet but seems to be big wraps about him. Coming Off a Knee Reco and Said to have great Leadership

Pat McCarthy
No. 68
22/07/89
180 cm
72 kgIntresting Player still not played yet because of Knee Reco but same as Jones came back for a 2nd season so has somethign the Pies like about him

Harmit Singh
No. 69
10/10/86
187 cm
83 kgDid not do heaps in the 2 VFL Games I seen but could be intresting to see. Came from a Lousy side in Bendigo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: