Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A new little baby Magpie in the nest !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm
Post subject: A new little baby Magpie in the nest !Reply with quote

AND it is with great joy we welcome a new little Magpie into our nest, our first Grandchild, a boy, Tristan Kade Michael bickell, born Friday. ! First Grandson, rapt, and I will teach the little lad Chess, music and of course, all things Collingwooooood !! Might have a bit of a battle tho, his mum loves the bloody Crows, Rolling Eyes but with my powers of persuasion, he shall have his first baby Pies beanie very soon, no sweat ! My first thread for the new season, and its a great way to start back on Nicks. ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Despite what his Mum thinks you'll have him signed up as a Pies member and slip a bit of Chivas Regal into his milk. I'll bet. Wink
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 pm
Post subject: Re: A new little baby Magpie in the nest !Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
AND it is with great joy we welcome a new little Magpie into our nest, our first Grandchild, a boy, Tristan Kade Michael bickell, born Friday. ! First Grandson, rapt, and I will teach the little lad Chess, music and of course, all things Collingwooooood !! Might have a bit of a battle tho, his mum loves the bloody Crows, Rolling Eyes but with my powers of persuasion, he shall have his first baby Pies beanie very soon, no sweat ! My first thread for the new season, and its a great way to start back on Nicks. ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Big congrats grandpa!

Enjoy!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 am

Piesnchess wrote:

Congratulations old man!

You could always threaten your DIL or daughter to report her to DHS. I'm sure making your child support the crows (as well as carrrrlton) is child abuse. Wink Very Happy

Didaksgoal Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am

Congratulations , PnC!

Go the Pies
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 am

Congrats Steve, best feeling in the work when that first grandchild comes along.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 am

Congrats. My wife is a one eyed Richmond supporter, and our first child is due later this year. It's going to be hard fight. Good luck with yours.
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 am

Congratulations you lucky bugger, not sure when or if I will be a "Pa".

Enjoy!!

mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Congratulations Piesnchess. It's a great feeling isn't it. I forgot to do it myself so on this very happy blog I would like to ALSO welcome my very new and FIRST Grand child,a girl Aaliyah Carol ,and she is gorgeous and doing well. The other grandies are Scum supporters so it will be a battle,but it's a battle I will surely win. Once again congrats PNC and also to your family. Very Happy
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Congratulations PNC. That's fantastic news. I hope everyone is well.

Your next objective is to now convert him into a Magpie Twisted Evil

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 pm

mudlark wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Congratulations Piesnchess. It's a great feeling isn't it. I forgot to do it myself so on this very happy blog I would like to ALSO welcome my very new and FIRST Grand child,a girl Aaliyah Carol ,and she is gorgeous and doing well. The other grandies are Scum supporters so it will be a battle,but it's a battle I will surely win. Once again congrats PNC and also to your family. Very Happy

Thankyou Mudlark, and likewise, congrats to you on your first Grandchild, yes, its a bloody marvellous feeling, to hold the child of your child ! I actuallly dont FEEL like a grandad, hell, i still think the same as i did when i was 25, age is only an number, right ! Goodluck with those Blooooooze relies, but im sure you will prevail. ! I have just ordered a baby Pies beanie from the Pies shop, so i strongly suggest you do likewise. !! Laughing Laughing

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Fantastic news PnC.

Hearty congratulations to ye

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Thankyou all for your very nice wishes, I actually thought being the off season, and Nicks a ghost town, i might not get any replies, but you have all proved yet again, that in times of happiness and sadness, we are all the one, and great, Collingwood FAMILY !! Thanks again, Steve.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Congrats PNC he could make the Nicks 22 under the grandpa grandsun rule as you are over 100 posts.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: