Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

yep well that was expected

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:30 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ It can be like that again - if you let it.

Like Donny's sig says - it's a game. Enjoy it. Smile

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 am

Great post, D4P.

loki04 wrote:
Usurper wrote:
Freo supporters were still cheering their team on, when they were 5 goals down. Dont think it would happen for us, which is disappointing.

lol maybe that is why their club has made only 1 finals series in their history? No culpability.

Lol. Of course. That's also why Richmond has been the most successful club of the last 30 years. Culpability! Mr. Green

loki04 wrote:
I suppose we could rename the board lets hold hands and be happy tree friends and not care about if we win or lose.

Have you seen that show? I'm not quite sure that's the analogy you're looking for. Laughing

happytreefriends.jpg

loki04 Leo

Tiger Treloar lmfao NOPE.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:21 am

David wrote:
Great post, D4P.

loki04 wrote:
Usurper wrote:
Freo supporters were still cheering their team on, when they were 5 goals down. Dont think it would happen for us, which is disappointing.

lol maybe that is why their club has made only 1 finals series in their history? No culpability.

Lol. Of course. That's also why Richmond has been the most successful club of the last 30 years. Culpability! Mr. Green

loki04 wrote:
I suppose we could rename the board lets hold hands and be happy tree friends and not care about if we win or lose.

Have you seen that show? I'm not quite sure that's the analogy you're looking for. Laughing

Although my comment was toungue in cheek that is still more flags than Freo has won in 30 years. Wink

Lol and that pic is pretty fitting of this board and how everyone wants cute cuddly warm fuzzies playing hot potatoe with a bomb (being our premiership aspirations).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: