Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post GF. MAGNIFICENT PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP ! - all comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angry Anvil 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

swooper wrote:
Darren Jolly: " ...No disrespect to Sydney but the following we have here is unbelievable. The noise and support they give to the players is really lifting. It was bloody awesome, he chant. Collingwood supporters get bagged for how passionate they are but geez, it was bloody awesome. It really lifts the boys" Very Happy Very Happy

That quote just put a big smile on my dial. I can't believe that Jols has been with us for only one season. It's hard to imagine the side without him. The love goes both ways!
Big_Jolz Leo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Angry Anvil wrote:
swooper wrote:
Darren Jolly: " ...No disrespect to Sydney but the following we have here is unbelievable. The noise and support they give to the players is really lifting. It was bloody awesome, he chant. Collingwood supporters get bagged for how passionate they are but geez, it was bloody awesome. It really lifts the boys" Very Happy Very Happy

That quote just put a big smile on my dial. I can't believe that Jols has been with us for only one season. It's hard to imagine the side without him. The love goes both ways!

BIG JOLZ!!!! Very Happy

Got nothing more to contribute than that... lol.

Actually...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, his second quarter was brilliant. Granted he played on second stringers all day, but his give off to the Caff, his mark and goal, and then his strong mark in defence, wowee.

Doc63 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Big_Jolz wrote:
Angry Anvil wrote:
swooper wrote:

BIG JOLZ!!!! Very Happy

Actually...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, his second quarter was brilliant. Granted he played on second stringers all day, but his give off to the Caff, his mark and goal, and then his strong mark in defence, wowee.

His first half was awesome. I had him down for the Norm Smith at half time.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Doc63 wrote:
Big_Jolz wrote:
Angry Anvil wrote:
swooper wrote:

BIG JOLZ!!!! Very Happy

Actually...

His first half was awesome. I had him down for the Norm Smith at half time.

I had him down for the Norm Smith at the final siren. He was easily the most dominant player on the ground imo.
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeah yeah, loved his game, his footy and his spark!
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 am

Dave The Man wrote:
swooper wrote:

When did Jolly say that?

Grand Final Replay Dinner, He in paticular mentioned the Collingwood Army's long slow collingwood chant.

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

It's really special to read that and know that we contributed to this premiership in a real, albeit small, way
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:51 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
swooper wrote:

When did Jolly say that?

Grand Final Replay Dinner, He in paticular mentioned the Collingwood Army's long slow collingwood chant.

Too right, that chant was so loud, it was brilliant! Love the contribution Jols, Leroy and Bally have made to the team this season (and last, re Leroy) and can only hope that Andrew Krakouer and Taz put in as much effort as those guys have.

1eyedpie Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Almost two weeks on and I am still on a high!

Has any one mentioned this...........................

Whats better than beating the Saints by 1 point in a GF..................Thrashing them by 56 points! YEA BABY!

BARRACK HARD!
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 am

love it One eyed!

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 am

Sometimes I think love is just a biological urge. Other times LOVE seems like a spiritual quality. Love, unlike energy or matter, seems limitless.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 am

Re the chant, I asked my 9yo yesterday which chant was loudest, PF or GF & she said GRAND, geez mum, can't you hear anything through your earphones?

Ahhhh....Feels great, doesn't it?

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
FootyMonster Aries

FootyMonster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 am

Like many others on this list I have not posted for several years. But I have not been a stranger to the forums and felt compelled to log in to add my 2 cents (having just watched the replay for the 5th time.)

What an awesome September and October. I made the mistake of travelling to New York and surrounds for the first 3 weeks of Sep but I figured after seeing 3 consecutive prelim exits that we have to make the granny this year or nothing.

I tracked all the events and streamed the games while overseas. To the guys who updated the forum with the Dogs and Cats games download links – you guys are really sorted me out. Can’t thank you enough. While the missus what out shopping I was back in the hotel drinking a bottle of red watching the downloaded games on the laptop.

Naturally my return flight was in time for the parade and having scored standing room in the ballots I was set for an awesome grand final experience. Luckily for the replay I secured seats near my usual M34 member seats so life could not be much better.

Two of the Collingwood friends I go to the footy with were getting married on the day of the replay. So I hit the church at 1.30pm. Did the superman change of clothes outside the church, crashed the G by 2.15, and still made it in time for the reception at 6.30. You beauty. Our lass picked me up across the river after the game and we drove up through Smith St to the reception – shouting out the window at all Pie fans.

Thanks to the Collingwood Football club for giving me such an awesome year of footy. Loved how during the cup presentation Mick tried to get Maxy to turn the cup to face us in the Ponsford but weight of number won out. Loved the way all the players and even in the DVD post game interviews every player down to a tee thanked the Collingwood Army - shows why we are the club we are.

And thanks to all you posters who I must say come out with some classic one liner's and mock up pictures that have made me laugh over the years.

At the train station on the way to the G for the first final I ripped out a letter published in the Herald Sun and still carry it in my wallet. It reads- MEMO Nick Reiwoldt- Just confirming your counselling appointment for first thing Monday morning

Carn Pies!

Catch y’all in 2011 – as they say in NYC, back to back baby! BACK TO BACK!!!

magirl Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi all
Our guys, our team won the Fn premiership. I just love every one of our guys. I will love them forever. I am just so happy still. I will never forget that day . I was there and it was close to having my babies and marrying my man as the greatest day of my life. Go pies. Premiers 2010.

Collingwood 4 eternity 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am

So proud of the Collingwood Football Club

2010 AFL Premiers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 22 of 27   

Jump to: