Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Just curious as to why the St. Blunda hatred as im loving it

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VictoryPark 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 pm
Post subject: Just curious as to why the St. Blunda hatred as im loving itReply with quote

As per the subject.

1. I have always despised this insipid club who should have folded long before Fitzroy.

2. Their supporters are muppets and have absolutely NFI. Dictionary definition of delusional = aints supporters.

3. John Greening.

4. Because I can.

5. Refer all of the above.

Over to the rest.....

FlagPie 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

At least there can be a grudging respect for the filth that trades (and cheats) as Carlton because of their success.. St Vomit has no such redeeming feature
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 am

#5 for me, thankyou, with a double serving of 3, and a side dish of dislike their players, particularly including but not limited to Riewoldt, Baker, Schneider, Jones, Koschitzke, Milne, Dawson, Gram, Gwilt, Blake, Fisher, Montagna, and Dempster.
VictoryPark 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 am

magpie greg wrote:
FlagPie wrote:
At least there can be a grudging respect for the filth that trades (and cheats) as Carlton because of their success.. St Vomit has no such redeeming feature

Anyone with grudging respect of Carlton is certainly not a true Collingwood supporter.

Ash

DOnt forget the hypocrite Alan Jeans.

Oh yeah Gregorio thanks for the reminder.

Oh and I forgot the tiprat. Duh me. Twisted Evil

FlagPie 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am

A club is only as great as it's rivals.. Carlton and Essendon sitting smugly on 16 premierships (some won without cheating) gives a certain order to the battle between good and evil Wink
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am

Tiprat, a little turd that is as useful as a fart in the wind.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 am

Until I came to Nicks I never knew of the story of what happened to Greening, I first joined here when I was 18, and before that never got to hear the full story on the incident. I have found it surprising how many Saints fans have become arrogant, and even before their winning streak last year, for a club that hasn't won anything...I also have a strong dislike for some of their players, and it was way before any of their alleged incidents as well.

I got told last season that one fan couldn't see them being beaten at all last year, it's amusing because I told him the Cats would win the flag...it got him very pissed off, so it was great when the Cats took it from them.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am

magpie greg wrote:
You write like a Richmond supporter. They would say that.

I'd write like a Port supporter, but I can't find my crayons.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:26 am

^ not so. St Vomit are worse than any other. We hate Carlton, but we despise St Vomit.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 am

magpie greg wrote:
[quote="The Prototype"]Until I came to Nicks I never knew of the story of what happened to Greening, I first joined here when I was 18, and before that never got to hear the full story on the incident. I have found it surprising how many Saints fans have become arrogant, and even before their winning streak last year, for a club that hasn't won anything...I also have a strong dislike for some of their players, and it was way before any of their alleged incidents as well.

I got told last season that one fan couldn't see them being beaten at all last year, it's amusing because I told him the Cats would win the flag...it got him very pissed off, so it was great when the Cats took it from them.[/quote]

St. Kilda are just as despised as Carlton Essendon and Richmond.

No grudging respect for any of them - well not if you are a true Collingwood person anyway.

St. Kilda have always been full fo arseholes. Carl Ditterich, Ian Stewart, Bob and Barry Pascoe, Jim O'Dea, Ian Drake, Graham Huggins, Alan Jeans and the list goes on.
They might have other options.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

And I'd write like a Greater Western Sydney supporter but I can't anymore, not since they banned spraycans.
FlagPie 

I suppose it didn't help losing a flag to them by a point a billion years ago

Last edited by FlagPie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

magpie greg wrote:
[quote="The Prototype"]Until I came to Nicks I never knew of the story of what happened to Greening, I first joined here when I was 18, and before that never got to hear the full story on the incident. I have found it surprising how many Saints fans have become arrogant, and even before their winning streak last year, for a club that hasn't won anything...I also have a strong dislike for some of their players, and it was way before any of their alleged incidents as well.

I got told last season that one fan couldn't see them being beaten at all last year, it's amusing because I told him the Cats would win the flag...it got him very pissed off, so it was great when the Cats took it from them.[/quote]

St. Kilda are just as despised as Carlton Essendon and Richmond.

No grudging respect for any of them - well not if you are a true Collingwood person anyway.

St. Kilda have always been full fo arseholes. Carl Ditterich, Ian Stewart, Bob and Barry Pascoe, Jim O'Dea, Ian Drake, Graham Huggins, Alan Jeans and the list goes on.
I saw the Movie "Contact". There were no robots in it.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am

^ no it's bloody not. The word is maths with an "s". Simple maths. This is Australia. We don't speak Yank.
FlagPie 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am

We are better than our two main rivals when we have 17 premierships.. a painful but mathematically correct truism
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: