Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Do you live in or around Croydon?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 pm
Post subject: Do you live in or around Croydon?Reply with quote

I am hosting the first annual 'Milestone Fete and Market Day' to raise awareness and some much needed funds for my child care centre. I am letting everyone know about the event so they can tell everyone they know.

It is on Saturday 19th February from 10am to 2pm.

It will be a fun day out for all the family. The fete will consist of an animal farm, jumping castle, sausage sizzle, face painting, raffle, art activities, and many games and prizes. Families interested in child care will also have the opportunity to go on a centre tour.

The market will have many stalls selling baby and childrens goods, bric-a-brac, books, clothes, jewellery, toys, fairy costumes and much more. We also have a few businesses selling their wares such as Tupperware, Lorraine Lea Linen, Usborne Books, Lifetime Books, Little Leemo Backpacks and Sam's Handcrafts.

Milestone Kindergarten & Early Childhood Centre is located at 374 Maroondah Highway in Croydon.

If you want more information, I have attached a flier to this message if anybody is interested. Smile Also, if you live in the Maroondah area, I have an ad coming out in next week's issue.

We are seeking new stallholders, so if you have your own little business, or would like to sell your own new and used goods, please let me know!!

Hope to see some of you there Smile (I'm hoping it all goes well so I can write in Stui's new 'Damn, I'm good' topic Razz )

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^

Good luck with that Lisey, I just remembered that you guys are now owned by a not for profit organisation?

Do you have many parents there who work at Maroondah Hospital?

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of one that does work there. Maroondah Hospital is Eastern Health, yeah?

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: