Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

BigFooty (Carlton)...PART 2

Quote:
Feel for JSOS. Shouldn’t be too hard on himself.

Yes, he should be Wink

Quote:
Thought we lost this in the ruck. Cripps taking the ruck is just dumb

We didn't have Grundy.

Quote:
Well that didn't go to plan

Quote:
You know what.

Frack the footy gods.

I'm a footy atheist now. That'll show 'em.

Quote:
Like if you seriously think we make top four.

Quote:
Credit to Collingwood - the better team on the day won.

Quote:
Not sure how many more years I can watch the Pies make life difficult for us just through better handball and transition drills. Happy to be patient because there's been an improvement in that respect, but we're such a stubborn club from top to bottom.

Quote:
You should know better than most that we are never getting a free afternoon against them (as they don’t against us).

129 wins to them vs 128 to us - embrace it for what it is - a genuine rivalry for the ages…

Quote:
I did a ladder prediction yesterday & had us making the GF lol

Quote:
The Pies wee really well structured, probably played higher than most teams do and pressured us into mistakes and trying to execute passes through the middle that weren't there. They did a similar thing to the Dockers in Perth the week before.

Quote:
duck me, what a game.

i had an absolute ball (was with a group half collingwood half carlton).

Quote:
A side note...disappointed Carlton fans left early...twice! In the end I was left alone celebrating with a massive fist pump to Collingwood supporters as we came back. Stay until the end blue baggers!!!

Quote:
I’d say a few were overawed by the big crowd, no doubt.

To do your thing in front of of park crowds, then have to do your thing in front of of 80 thousand people.

It ain’t that easy.

Quote:
Filth played a better brand of for most of the match, scores seriously flattered us, they smashed us in key area’s all over the ground better in ball movement and the contested ball & pressure department imo, ran us ragged at times with clever clean quick attacking footy…

Quote:
Sorry I don't buy into great effort. We played 2 blocks of 7 or 8 mins of good footy all day. For the rest of it we were garbage. Errors galore. This is a shit cwood side. ..dont sugar coat it.

Quote:
beat us all day

Quote:
Pies are far from shit and their pressure was very good today

Quote:
They are 6-5, basically better than any side we have had from 2012-21.

They are far from bad.

Quote:
I had a bad feeling about todays game, just knew an upset was on the cards.

You always sense these losses coming.

Quote:
Sides do lose games you realise?

I hate losing today, we all do, but I’m not willing to blow the side up.

Pies have also beaten 2 sides above us in Freo and St Kilda and ran Brisbane close.

Quote:
This Collingwood side that you think is so bad, is it the same one that trounced Freo in Perth last week? The same Freo that trounced Melbourne this week. Collingwood isn't as bad as what you say it is this year. None of us like losing, especially to Collingwood but you're making the loss bigger than what it was.

Quote:
Who"wasnt" on Sidebottom?

Quote:
Not a catastrophic loss by any standard but slightly frustrating as we're the more talented side IMO.

Quote:
Hate losing to Collingwood but it’s a false economy for them.

Keep dreaming Wink

Quote:
Pies set up their zone really well yesterday. Slowed us up and then had numbers back in defence. We rarely switched the ball, just bombed it up the members wing. Really didn't give our wingers any space to get possessions. It would not have mattered who we had on the wing as there was no space to run into.

Quote:
Still incredibly flat after yesterday... the next four to five weeks with none of Pittonet, McKay and Weitering is going to be incredibly, incredibly tough.

Quote:
The pie’s pressure was up there with the best I’ve seen live so far this year, they were on yesterday and we just didn’t handle it well enough when it counted…

Quote:
Credit to Collingwood, they brought a lot of intensity to the contest, deserved the win and we looked a bit off, losing Weitering was obviously a body blow

Quote:
Sack voss.
Mcrae clearly the better coach

Agreed Laughing

Quote:
Not the end of the world to loose to the filth, but it hurts more than any other loss.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:25 am

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:57 pm

I know Richmond winning means we're out of the 8 for now, but Carlton losing is always a cause for celebration...
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:38 pm

Jezza wrote:
I know Richmond winning means we're out of the 8 for now, but Carlton losing is always a cause for celebration...

Not sure I agree totally with this assessment.
Richmond losing also gives me a great feeling, and given that we now out of the 8, I would have preferred the option of Carlton winning + we stay in 8, rather than what actually occured: Carlton losing + we drop out of 8.
I think the status of being in the 8 outweighs in value the slight bonus in seeing Carlton lose rather than Richmond lose.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:14 am

Jezza wrote:

Absolutely. Bury them, Tigers.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:26 am

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
76 inside 50s to 51....a demolition.

No improvement from last week in the clearance stakes.

Set the tone by not adjusting to the conditions.

Missing gettable set shots.

Handball happy rubbish.

Vlastuin Grimes Broad peeling off and Carlton players kicking it to them.

Catch up footy in the end.

Quote:
Hope it doesn't rain on Grand Final day...

Quote:
Maggot rape

Quote:
Pathetic
Don’t shake that cauliflower hand

Quote:
We played like millionaires after barely making award wage last year

Quote:
Dumb football when it was super wet in the first half.
Too many silly handballs and risky kicks that are condusive to dry weather running games.

Quote:
Infuriating game

Quote:
Didn't think I could hate those shit cauliflower any more than I already did but wowwwww I'm mad.

Tom Lynch & Shai Bolton....just cauliflower all round.

Umpiring just horrible. Horrible horrible horrible. And no one from any club is going to be game enough to bring it up this year, because we can't hurt the umpires feelings.

Durdin and Martin more additions to our injury list. I worry we've hit the tipping point now.

Quote:
Tough loss.
Second week in a row an opposition mid has had 10 tackles.

Quote:
We failed to adapt to the conditions and you have to question the coaches box imo

The extra handball killed us all night

Can't give a finals contender a 6 goal head start in the wet and seriously expect to win

Quote:
That overturned goal and the goal that resulted from that to them was just a mental crusher. From "3pts down" I reckon we win from there with the momentum. Unfortunately it crushed our momentum instead.

Still you can give a side 6 goals to nothing start in 45 minutes and expect to win. Just not switched on enough tonight. To many mistakes.

Quote:
Played like crap for 1.5 quarters and still almost pinched it. If that Newnes goal hadn't been touched we would have won. We had all the momentum.

So disappointed to see that we didn't know how to play in those conditions. That's what makes or breaks sides. It took us way too long to adapt.

I think top 4 is a pipe dream now, we could struggle to make the 8 if the injuries keep piling up.

Quote:
There were two different sets of rules with the umpiring tonight

Quote:
Dumb football. You can't give up 6 goals to 0 to start the game and get away with it. The Teague train was back in town.

More injuries.

The score reviews just mind boggling.

Set shots horrible.

76 inside 50s.

And for all that we were a chance. @#$%&! frustrating.

Quote:
No no no no no.
No what ifs in football.
The score is the score.
We lost.
Smashed at clearances.

Quote:
It's downhill fro. Here. No chance next week. Saint's will make it 3 losses in a row.

Quote:
We are dry trackers. No good in the wet.
We fumbled everything in that first term.
Midfield beaten outside of that 10 minute period in the last.
Not enough forward pressure for 3 quarters.
Though our backs held up well considering the number of forward 50 entries they had.
Maggots were bloody horrible. Very frustrating.

Quote:
I’m filthy with that. For many reasons including stuff within our own control.

First half was putrid. Dumb, soft, over possession football in wet conditions.

Our ‘one wood’ midfield need to get their mojo back otherwise we can kiss finals goodbye.

Quote:
That’s as poorly as we’ve played for a while. We look slow and some of the players that were on fire early in the season have ground to a halt.

Quote:
6 set shots missed
Some questionable 50/50 decisions
3 score reviews went against us.
5 to 6 better players out.

All this could have won us the game but you conceed 70 plus inside 50 you lose.

Quote:
Just watched that score review again. Those fingers were seriously wobbling before the ball got to his hand. Jason Dunstall thought it was a ridiculous overturn.

Fair chance it cost us the game. How much do those idiots get paid in the Arc again

Quote:
Not too concerned yet, just frustrated. We are having one of those mid season flat patches which sides get. We'll come out of it.

Quote:
Outcoached.
I'm a mug supporter but even I knew we had to change our strategy if the conditions are wet.

It's all good and well to want to play "your way" but when your way isn't suited to adverse conditions, you adapt.
We massively overpossessed the footy early and the game was gone.
The coaches should be @#$%&! ashamed of themselves not to have the players prepared to play territory football.

Quote:
The team is only as good as the one on the field.

The one on the field did not adapt to the conditions. Later in the game the conditions adapted to the team. Too late.

Tiges adapted and won. Simple really.

Quote:
Tigers were too good….smashed us at the stoppage…..cant win when you have +20 less I50’s…..lets learn from it rather than believe the umpires were an issue

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:09 am

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
Bridge too far tonight, unfortunately.

Injuries, weather and umpiring favoured Richmond.

Quote:
Can we start blaming injuries yet?

Also the worst officiated game ive seen in a long time

Quote:
Still our own worst enemy.

Quote:
Reckon system and effort won it tonight, Carlton too niaive in the wet in the first half

Quote:
We are a better team than them. I have no doubt about it

Then why did you lose? Razz

Quote:
I know we have injuries but I feel that's the worst loss for the year

Lost it playing dumb dumb football.

Still nearly good enough to get there.

Not looking forward to the next fortnight.

Quote:
undermanned, outthought
Murdered by the maggots
15 point loss.
Not the worst effort ever

Quote:
Unsociable blues did not turn up. Unfortunately

Quote:
Too many injuries.

Richmond much better all round also, clearances and pressure smashed us.

Also umpiring was very average.

Quote:
Dumb. Stupid. Footy.

Bent over by umpires who consistently fall for their blatant thuggery.

Quote:
I’m unreasonably upset

Quote:
Bad way to lose. Punch drunk in the first half and unsuccessfully played catch up from there. Drop back to the pack in the 8 and tough games ahead.

Quote:
Injuries have just caught up with us.

Cant give up a 6 goal lead to start the game in this weather.

Quote:
Cant afford to let any team kick the first 6 goals. Tigers handled the conditions a lot better tonight.

Few of our players would want to have that game back.

Quote:
Likely to be 8th on the ladder by the end of this weekend after that loss - feeling pretty gutted.

Quote:
I’m angry at Weiters for that stupid unnecessary bump.
I’m angry at the AFLs stupid Covid protocols that cost us Jones.
I’m angry at Fisher for doing bugger all for his best mates milestone.
I’m angry at our coaches for not getting them to play smarter wet weather footy.
I’m angry that Curnow played a stupid stupid game.
I’m angry that the umpires pull continuos inconsistent crud out of their arse.
I’m angry that we have LOB, Martin being gifted games and don’t put in enough.
I’m angry that the score review th is that was touched with clear definitive purpose.
I’m angry that we may miss finals.

Quote:
We’ll beat Freo and the Saints.

Good luck Wink

Quote:
We didnt adjust to the conditions in the 1st quarter and that pretty much set the tone for the night.

Quote:
I’m feeling angry 😤😤

Quote:
Bravo AFL. Your corrupt umpire favouritism got the result you wanted. A pathetic, bandwagon fan base who had been languishing in attendance for the past year when all wasn't running their way energised with you pathetic
Disgustingly biased excuse for umpiring. F*ck this game. F*ck the AFL and f*ck Richmond. F*cking filth.

Quote:
Played dumb footy in 1st half.
To difficult to come back from that.
They seemed to outnumber us everywhere.
They run harder and smarter, and were so much more efficient with their ball use.

Quote:
Midfield defense issues quietly rearing their head again.

Quote:
Pretty angry with the result, and with our lack of wet weather nous

Quote:
Totally outplayed. Tigers controlled the game.
You don't win finals playing like that
The competition has worked our midfield out. Carlton have no concept of how to crumb.

Quote:
Injuries and umpiring aside... that was pretty stupid tactically at the start of the game...

Over used the handball and it brought us undone too many times.

Allowing them to kick the first 6 goals was disgraceful way to start when your captain is playing his 150th.

Quote:
I said in the preview thread we got smashed last week in the middle and it happened again tonight. Need to find our clearance mojo again

Quote:
Played dry weather footy, just ******* dumb.

Quote:
We’re just not good enough yet (OK ready to dodge the bullets coming my way for saying that)…sure, injury hurts too, but top 4 sides have composure under pressure and just beat sides like Richmond tonight. We didn’t and despite getting within 3 points, if we were top notch, we’d never have got to that point to begin with.

If we make finals great. But 23’ has to be the year we actually go somewhere.

Quote:
Umpires blah blah blah. I feel like I’m reading the Richmond board after a loss.

6 goals to zip. We weren’t good enough.

You don’t lose - you learn !!

Quote:
How the **** do we allow 76 inside 50's with our midfield? That's bloody appalling.

Quote:
Can we stop blaming the umpires, we were really poor for the 1st qtr and a half

Quote:
At breaking point with injuries. We're just in survival mode until we get some players back.

Strap in.

Having said that, we still have shades of the Teague era where we don't feel like showing up. Pisses me off.

Quote:
Really struggling to keep it in our forward line…same against collingwood…the opposition defensive rebound is killing us…

Quote:
So...2 injuries out out of last week's game. 2 again tonight. 1 very good one from the Collingwood game.

Crazy bad luck.

Quote:
And, every side knows Tigers play a +1 defensively, normally Vlastuin and we still bombed it long in open play. He had a night out again

Quote:
A loss that could hurt big time come the end of the year, didn't adjust to the wet quick enough and our backline is a real struggle.

With our % we need 14 wins this year, must beat WC, GWS, Adelaide and 2 of Freo, Saints, Geelong, Melbourne, Collingwood, Brisbane.

Huge game against Freo now, almost a must win.

Quote:
I’ve never been so ropable after a game. Touched my ass, I don’t care what happened in the game before that moment. Fact is it put us within 3 points and a dufus in a box made the wrong call and killed the moment.

Good on Vossy for pointing it out in his presser. No wonder people turn off the footy, what was meant to an exciting finish to a game was zapped away by incompetence.

Quote:
Loving the angst on tonight's board.
Let it play out. Important.

Quote:
I’m really frustrated over tonight, this one has got me good

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:44 am

I hate when Im forced to prefer a Richmond win.
aus50ford 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:23 am

Don't you mean AFL manipulated win ....
I hate Carlton but that umpiring and favouritism was shocking

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:52 am

Yes, it was - but despite Carlton being awarded the odd free kick from time to time, quite unacceptably, they still lost.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:40 pm

Just warming up the thread as the Saints, in the end with 19 fit players Rolled them! With Cerra!!!
Return of the baldfacts 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:49 pm

Mossi wrote:
Just warming up the thread as the Saints, in the end with 19 fit players Rolled them! With Cerra!!!

And a very lop sided free kick count.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:08 am

Carlton. The gift that keeps on giving...Laughing
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:20 am

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
From our best game this season to our worst

Quote:
Effort has been @#$%&! embarrassing

Honestly

PATHETIC

Quote:
Watch our season fall apart

Shocking loss

Quote:
@#$%&! me.

Can't believe we lost to these flowers. And Membrey having his usual birthday.

Quote:
Reap what you sow blues. Shithouse night. Give from our best performace of the year to our worst in the space of a week. Disgusting

Quote:
Best win versus freo. Worse loss versus saints. Jeebus

Quote:
Sad to say I tipped this

Quote:
Orange socks strikes again.

100% success rate

Bless the orange socks Wink

Quote:
Hey Vossy.. learn from this.

Don’t come out and tell everyone how good we are like you did last week.

Clearly the players listened

Quote:
Don’t deserve to play finals

Quote:
Orange socks = poop..

Quote:
@#$%&! this team.

Pathetic.

Quote:
Mental fragility was shown up today. No one could kick a set shot goal. Not ready for prime time just yet and a real wake up call. Frustrating beyond belief

Quote:
bathwater well and truly drank this week

if, and i know ifs and buts, we kicked straighter, we win. so its in the head. didnt come to play, expected to walk this in i think.

putrid forward line, ratts thoroughly outcoached voss too

Quote:
Most disappointing loss this year, cause we lost due toour own goal kicking, not being outplayed

Quote:
It's the big ones in the middle you dumb cauliflower

Quote:
Awful performance. Ruined my weekend. I hate St Kilda. @#$%&!

Quote:
Guts churning….!

Quote:
Won 2 of the last 5 games. Shit themselves when it was on the line

Quote:
You can officially mark orange socks day down as a loss.

Last 6week WLWLWL

suppose if we keep doing that we will make finals

Quote:
I just don’t think we are that good

Had a soft draw with an ordinary percentage

Although we have improved, we are making up the numbers

May slip into finals but no threat this year

It's finally dawning on them...Razz

Quote:
Seriously, what a joke.

Absolutely shat our pants when they brought the pressure that was expected by everyone.

I have no respect for this team after tonight. Just a bunch of pretenders.

We will be lucky to make the finals now. Just complete shit.

Quote:
Kick straight and we win.

It is just infuriating to lose out tactically when you see a team the previous week do something about it.

Quote:
We all drank our own bath water this week

We got beaten on day on centre clearances and inside 50’s.

We felt their pressure more than they felt ours. Poor kicking = poor football.

Well, well - 4 of the next 7 to make the finals

Quote:
Bad kicking is bad football whether it be across half back or in front of goal.

Horrible to watch tonight

Quote:
THUD!

@#$%&! shithouse. Just awful. Putrid performance tonight. Lost a lot of credits with that.

Ruined my weekend and my sons 18th party for tomorrow.

Can’t see myself going next week. Dish that up again and WCE will beat us.

Quote:
If we dont clearly win the stoppages and clearances we will always struggle.

The heat was on and unfortunately a few showed that they are only getting a game due to some of our injuries, the same players will also struggle should we make the finals.

Some of out turnovers deep in defence gave them at least 3 or 4 goals - still have a way to go, top teams dont cough up goals like that.

Quote:
Not like most of our shots were from 45m o the boundary either.

So many 20m - 30m directly in front.

So many chances

Quote:
Win loss win loss win loss

Average team

Bad kicking is bad football

Two weeks running unable to start well

We are a long way from the level

Lots of development needed yet

Media talking us up as premiership threat are privately taking the piss I reckon

Quote:
Extremely disappointed. Back to reality. The ridiculous pump up by the media during the week about us being able to win the flag, gets you sucked in, even though we know in our hearts we’re a way off yet.
Threw it away with atrocious set shot kicking and costly turnovers and lost momentum in the process.

Big time mood altering loss.

Quote:
And @#$%&! off stkilda. Can’t stand those cauliflower especially that absolute nuff nuff cauliflower Tim Membrey

Quote:
I hate losing to these cauliflower so much.

I am filthy.

Quote:
Weitering in the pre game talked about how well our defence had done without him- 2 and 2. Now 2 and 3. That’s when i knew we would lose as that attitude ain’t ruthless. Until we get that “Peter Dean” take no prisoners mindset, we go nowhere.

Quote:
Apparently, we conceded 45pts off forward turnovers. @#$%&!.

Quote:
Chardonnay Football.
Out coached.
Out played.
Those missed shots are a dagger to the team's heart.
At the start of the year all I wanted was a team that was competitive. Now I want more.
The Saints nearly always looked like they had our number tonight.
Onto next week.

Quote:
SO disappointed….!

Quote:
Saints Killedus.

Quote:
%#@& maaaan….

hate being a good team that loses….!

two years ago it didn’t hurt this much…!

Quote:
So we've lost to pies tigers and now saints.

Yeah I know. Injuries.

But the question needs to be asked - do we even deserve to play finals?

Quote:
No trains on Frankston or Sandringham, stuck on a bus.

If our players had to suffer the trip home I'm having perhaps they'd have some empathy when they try shit @#$%&! kicks

Enjoy your ride home Razz

Quote:
I feel for our kids (Junior Carlton members < 21yo) who have endured the last 20 years, who turned up tonight, or watched on TV tonight. And watched the game expecting effort, expecting skill, expecting victory, after the shit they've endured the last 1-2 decades.

And to watch our team perform so poorly, so disappointing Carlton, so disappointing. We all deserved so much more.

Quote:
That was a pisstake

Joke of a performance

I hate being Tim Membrey's bitch too

Quote:
That was garbage. Nothing much positive about that performance apart from Motlop’s efforts.
Goalkicking was diabolical and cost the game.
Midfield was beaten for the 3rd or 4th time in 5 games (Pies, Tigers, Saints and arguably Essendon*).
Handed them 4 or 5 goals on a platter from dumb errors.
We go as our midfield go generally and our midfield has, apart from last week, ground to a half over the last 5 weeks. They need to lift.

Quote:
In the words of Rod Stewart... I don't want to talk about it.

Quote:
Ugh... still so flaky. I thought we were past it.
The more I think about tonight the worse it gets. What a horrible performance. That was every bit as bad as we've been in the Teague years

Last edited by Jezza on Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:36 am

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
Poor kicking cost us badly. Top four looking shaky now.

Quote:
9.17 what do you expect.

No one to blame but ourselves. Let that one slip

Quote:
Saints didn't win that.

We lost it.

Quote:
Bad kicking is bad football.

Quote:
Saints played their usual Grand Final against us, and we didn't turn up, though we should have been prepared for it.

Quote:
Worst lost in recent memory.

"Worst lost" Laughing

Quote:
Stupid, lazy, low IQ, millionaire football. Was there a single time tonight where we showed any urgency or dare? No. More interested in turning the ball over when no pressure was on.

Quote:
10.18, in perfect conditions. abysmal.

Quote:
Why do we never turn up for prime time games?

Absolute stinker of a performance tonight

Quote:
Let the trolling happen, hope the media comes for us. Tactically poor, outcoached, outworked, once again we drank our own bath water.

Quote:
Knew this would happen.

Still have so far to go before we are a a top team.

Mentally weak

Quote:
screams into abyss

Quote:
Missed opportunity

Quote:
We did it to ourselves and let a team of B graders have their night.
Could still miss the 8 from here easily.

Quote:
Horrendous decision making. Effort was down and the adjustment in mindset didn't come.

Plenty of players just showed they're going to be useless if we play finals.

Quote:
Carlton respects victories…..0-6!!

Quote:
10 18

Quote:
That's as bad a loss as l can remember and that's saying something.

Quote:
Pretty deflated after that. We just couldn't kick away when we were dominating and gave up too many soft goals

Quote:
Garbage.

How does a professional footballer miss out 15m in front?

Quote:
the Club has got way ahead of it self

Quote:
What a heartless bloody effort - more passengers tonight than the first fleet.

Quote:
s**t football, too many easy misses in a game we controlled, they took chances on the turnover and kicked straight.

Big dropped game.

Quote:
That was ******* shitful

That was ******* brilliant Very Happy

Quote:
Awful awful game

Bewildering how we stayed so close to near end

Quote:
Eagles will be rubbing their hands for next week.

Quote:
What a waste of a game. What a ******* waste. Could be out shot at a double chance gone

Loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Charlie and Harry and Tom and George who all missed ******* give me goals.

Newnes was ******* garbage tonight. Young fumbled and ducked things up, thank God Weitering will be back.

I'm going to watch Stranger Things and forget about that game. Disgusting performance against a pathetic, scum filled St Kilda side.

Quote:
Membery 4.0
Curnow 1.4

Bad kicking, bad footy.

Quote:
From our best game of the season to our worst.

So many of our bad traits showed back up again tonight.

Quote:
I find it odd how poor our skills were tonight.. wonder what that's all about.

Quote:
When you are outsmarted by St.Kilda and play the dumbest game of the year … you get what you deserve.
Gotta be better than that rubbish we served up tonight …

Quote:
Beat Freo. Heads got too big.
expected to just roll over them.
got beaten by ourselves
meh.

Quote:
I can’t stand losing to that skidmark of a club.

Quote:
Rather appropriate that it's skiing season as we do have quite a few downhill skiers in that team.

Quote:
Just Saw the ladder.

If filth and ferals win we out of 8??

Quote:
Horrendous decision making. Effort was down and the adjustment in mindset didn't come.

Plenty of players just showed they're going to be useless if we play finals.

Quote:
Think it's fair to conclude that we won't be getting anywhere near the top 4 - lucky to make the top10 after tonight's capitulation.

Will be lucky to make the 8 Cool

Quote:
After the many years of shitness Carlton has delivered it is hard to believe they can be ahead of themselves...but tonight we saw it and also mental demons with our goal kicking.
Carlton not right in the head yet and after tonight neither am I

Quote:
I hate being correct. I had a feeling we would get done. And on tonights performance we do not look like a top 4 side.

Quote:
Really poor performance that. Really poor. Shows how far we have to go - 6 days ago we put in a terrific performance against high quality opposition, only to deliver this rubbish 6 days later. Bona fide top 4 sides don’t dish that up. Simple, we’re not one.

Very disappointed.

Quote:
If you strip it all back we’ve actually done well to be in the spot we are with the amount of injuries however that aside we had a stinker tonight and need reinforcements back asap especially JW.

#CarltonHaveInjuries

Quote:
The Blues of old tonight. Putrid perfomance.

Quote:
St Kilda were never as s**t as recent form suggests and everyone was blowing smoke up our arses...we've danced this dance before.

Sigh.

Quote:
I long for the day when it's not death, taxes, and Saints beating Carlton

Quote:
We didn’t seem to handle being the hunted as well as we could have.

Quote:
We have the Eagles next week and it should be a good win but we still be in a fragile position re the top 4 (top Cool, particularly with our percentage.

Quote:
We are a club of front runners. Have been since 1995. Only difference this year and back to about 2001 is that we actually have talent… but the club culture is and has been for a long time - very mentally weak and soft. Gets too far ahead of themselves. Can’t see this changing. Happy to get mauled by these comments on this forum if we win a flag in the coming years (and hope I do) but I don’t see it coming with this list. Too many soft cocks.

Gold Laughing

Quote:
Flat as a tack

Quote:
Reminded me a bit of Ali v Foreman rope a dope. Saints just tucked themselves up on the rooes and let us punch ourselves out.

When we didn't land the big punches that we should have they just took advantage of our belief that we were better than them by hacking it in and catching us out of position.

Quote:
Shitness

Quote:
Didn’t think we’d get up tonight just had a feeling after the Collingwood and Richmond losses that when teams turn up and apply the heat early we’ve failed those tests … we failed again tonight … not finals material yet … still a bit to go … we’ll get there but there are four or five teams a fair way ahead of us right now

Quote:
Things to work on for next week: Everything.

Quote:
Skilless, heartless and looked like a pack of past their time plodders. Any team with a bit of pace and mongrel around the ball torch us.

2 way running tonight was disgusting they cut through us like it was a training drill.

Goal kicking a simple fmd... i just dont understand.

The umps, well everyone has eyes.

I was embarrassed leaving marvel tonight.

Quote:
Losses were so much easier to stomach when we were garbage. We'd lose each week and I could understand and accept it, because the vast majority of the time the other team was objectively better than us.

That's not the case anymore, and having to sit there and watch us absolutely give a game away to a team of battlers like the Saints is just putrid.

It will mean a lot to Saints fans though. We've tripped over our own feet, but they'll feel like they've scored a knockdown.

Quote:
I’ve just left the ground

It was very flat - we never really got out of 2nd gear!

We had no energy, no cohesion and no real desire tonight

Quote:
Hope their hurting.

Quote:
This game had a stench about it from the second the ball was bounced….

**** off with this Carlton respects jumper..

Quote:
Our team spirit seems to be a week on week off affair.

Quote:
A bit like last year we seem to pick and chose when to show up (just with better talent and gameplan). In the last 5 weeks we have been garbage against Richmond + Collingwood, average against Saints + Bombers and great vs Freo.

It seems phycological and I dont see us completely for top 4 let alone a flag until that changes.

Quote:
3 bad losses in the last 5 games

We had players out but all 3 were winnable

Top 4 tough but in our hands (and feet - kick straight ffs)

Our injuries didn't hurt us tonight our skills did. We are far better than the side that won

Quote:
Played s**t. Lost.

Quote:
Bus replacements. Always the best way to deal with a crappy loss.

Quote:
Can't help but feel this is the worst loss we have had in 5/10 years.

I feel like venting/lashing out, but there is no point, plus sure others here have filled that void admirably

Quote:
First game I’ve been to in 4 years due to living overseas, what a disappointment that was.

Quote:
Human beings are idiots. Form is not 3 weeks it's 10 weeks plus.

We played great last week and st Kilda were horrible. Neither are sustainable.

We are clearly a far superior team to them but football is like that. We need to three more wins. I'm confident we will beat Melbourne at a minimum.

Delusional Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 252 of 277   

Jump to: