Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:14 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry wrote:
Thanks for your efforts Jezza.

Favorite thing about beating the scum the last few years is reading this thread.

Couldn’t agree more!
In a desperate need to air their dissapointments time and time again. Carlton fans have reached a new level of being articulate! Long live this thread! Thanks Jessa!
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:36 am

Thanks Jezza, so look forward to reading this!
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:04 am

You are a legend Jezza. Brilliant work. Long may you provide us with such bellyaching laughter after beating the scum. Love your work👋🏾👍🏽😆
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:45 pm

Thanks guys.

There's nothing more satisfying than beating this mob.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:52 pm

We've won 17 of the past 21 games.

Unreal really.

Keep going back and it's 22 wins of the last 30 games.

thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Presti35 wrote:
We've won 17 of the past 21 games.

Unreal really.

Keep going back and it's 22 wins of the last 30 games.

Assume that Buckley's coaching record is 13-4, or thereabouts against them.

Does anyone have the exact record?
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Carlton back on the loser's list... Twisted Evil
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:21 am

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
The deficiencies are glaring! Sad state of affairs. We are miles off people. Wake up and smell the roses. Nothing left to say. Like the Israelites in the wilderness this mob keeping going around the same mountain . Will it be 40 years. Provide me with some answers. Feel sad.

Quote:
Why are you all so angry? This is who we are. This is what we support. This is what we put our money and time and effort into. It's been that way for 20 years. They don't care, why should we.

Quote:
We have topped up over the last few years thinking we were not far from making finals and having sustained success

We have continually overrated our position over the last two decades

This is the result

I’m afraid it’s back to the drawing board

Quote:
It’s going to be a long season.

Quote:
Doc is gone. Sell Cripps. Sack Teague. Embarrassed is an understatement

Quote:
You don’t get to many more compressive 28 point thrashings as that.

Quote:
It is a just totally insipid team.

I can only say what I have been saying for years, play the kids.

If a player is not going to give 4 quarters give his place to someone who will.

Why is everyone in authority at CFC so scared of the hard decisions

Quote:
Just checking in to to see if we are still the shit kicking team of 2004...yep, nothing has changed for the last decade and half..great

Quote:
Just an embarrassing display. We have Brisbane, Essenscum and Bulldogs next. Could get very ugly. We need to inject youth in this team, ones that compete . For those calling for Kennedy to come in - He is not good enough at this level. Teague wont make the hard calls on the older players, he just wont. He has no faith in youth. We got smashed out of the midfield tonight, and he tried nothing new. Not even as an experiment in the last quarter when the game was lost. Why not ? Cripps is a fraud, what’s the point of him in the forward line. He does not know his limitations and how many times is he going to take players on when he is slow as dog shit. I may be the only one here, but I would trade him....... But we will pay the broken truck the big bucks. Just wait. So embarrassing. It’s not so much the loss but its how we lose.

Quote:
Can't think of a single positive.

Quote:
More scoring shots, 10 more forward 50 entries, lost by 28 points.

If only they wanted it badly enough. That's the most frustrating.

Quote:
We looked old & slow.

We have so many players ex other clubs, must be a league high

Quote:
The signs have been there all year, even in our wins, but Port effortlessly exposed us for the imposters that we are. Our skill level, game plan and overall quality of our playing list is not top 8 material.

Quote:
We can't seem to stay motivated for more than 2 games in a row. Been an issue all century.

Unless you want it badly enough it doesn't matter who is in on your list, you are always middle of the road.

Quote:
Our skill execution is deplorable. There continues to be no obvious plan to improve the connection between our midfield and forward line. Our backline was laughable tonite and there was nothing done to change it up. That and many other areas of what the players dished up is on Teague and co. Yes the players should own alot of the responsibility especially in regards to skill execution but they look lost to me. That's on the leadership group but also on the coaches and it's like a scratched record because we see it over and over and over again. Another unacceptable performance and loss.

Quote:
Reality check.

If you watched Port last week v Richmond, even an injury depleted side of that calibre this week against us is a measuring stick.

I don’t wanna say gulf at this stage, but...

Are we that yet? No.
Could we be? Yes.
Will we be? Hard to say; I really, really hope so.

Lots of work to do this week. Lions will destroy us riding high for another reality check next week otherwise.

Quote:
not sure what Teague actually stands for. we continue year after year of diabolical skill errors, we aren't hard contested ball beasts; we don't hustle defensively or hunt to tackle; we don't hurt teams when we have the opportunity; we don't run hard both ways; we don't play with flair; we never take games on until its effectively over; we pick the same old same old players every week when you know what you're going to get.

at best we're mid-table and yet we still don't risk picking a few newbies (Parks aside) and let them go. If we had Butters, Rozee and Dursmaa they'd still be propping up the twos.
Walsh is the only kid that's come through.
I could handle losing a few if I knew what we were trying to actually do. @#$%&! frustrating and Teague needs to park the bullshit and make some statements verbally or at the selection table.

Quote:
Pretenders
We were outworked offensively and defensively by a side who played hungry
A few late goals made it look a lot more respectable than it was

Quote:
My God I wish we could kick straight.

There is not a single player I trust with a set shot.

Quote:
No Passion.
Passionate players play on the edge and occasionally get reported.
I can’t remember the last time a Carlton player got reported for any type of aggressive behaviour.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Another loss to Carlton. Now 2-4 Very Happy
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:41 pm

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
At the game.
So ordinary

Quote:
We are so shit. Blow the place up

Quote:
I can’t believe how bad we are live. It’s worse than on tv.

Quote:
We have no system and no structure. Run around in circles from left to right then right to left, protecting a patch of grass then when they get the ball, try and make something happen by moving it to another team mate who has no idea what they’re trying to do or doesn’t have the skills to make it happen. Rinse, repeat. FMD

Quote:
There is something dreadfully wrong at this club

Quote:
Where do I begin with how bad we are.

We’ve screwed the rebuild, and will take some creative ways to lift us from this mess.

We simply don’t have the players. Losing Cripps I think wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Quote:
Our problems go beyond just effort

We are a rabble and no end in sight

Surely a proper independent review is warranted

We are headed for more pain if we continue down this road

Quote:
If the players wanna prove they genuinely give a @#$%&!, stop talking tough in the press with a ‘cheers members’ goodwill banner and donate all your paychecks for this game as a dividend to every single paid up member this year. It’s bad enough everyone got stiffed for Covid, now getting ripped off for a second season.

Quote:
Pathetic.
No leadership.
No system.
Teague gone if this continues

Quote:
I just don't know where we go or how we turn it around. I'm not talking about this game. I'm taking about this club.

Before we know it Weitering, Curnow, McKay, Cunningham, and even Walsh and Stocker will be mid to late 20s and we'll still be in football purgatory.

Quote:
I am not surprised at our sad state of affairs

We have developed a losing mentality and have accepted our fate too easily

It simply comes down to culture

I call an independent review of the entire club including the board

Quote:
Problem is, the board has to approve the review of the board.

The only way we take the club back is if we camp out the front and make it known to them and the world. But we're also lazy, apathetic, disengaged supporters.

Quote:
Catch up football

Quote:
I didn’t think we are good, but we are actually bad

Quote:
I think I hate this team, I feel in an abusive relationship

Quote:
Frauds

Quote:
I dunno what to think anymore.
Maybe we’re just no good.

Quote:
Betts is cooked.

Quote:
Effort
Talent
Skill
Game plan
Hardness

That’s all that’s wrong.

Quote:
Teague is responsible for picking this team.

Russell is responsible for the fitness and health of the players.

Both are failing miserably.

Quote:
So embarrassing this effort. It’s worse than the VFL today, I should say second quarter of VFL.

Quote:
For those who think that our poor form could simply be due to lack of effort and desire. Think again.

This club has a multitude of problems that a change in coach won’t fix.

I keep hearing we have sufficient talent on our list and should be better. I am not convinced this is the case.

Quote:
We are a footy club that has seriously lost its way. Very sad.

Quote:
Very disappointing performance. That 2nd quarter was our worst effort of the year so far, by some margin. Awful.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:28 pm

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
Absolute joke, folded everytime it was there to be won.

Quote:
Our skill and composure aren't up to it

Quote:
Looking forward to 2-7

Quote:
terrible performance again. our systems stink.

Quote:
Same sh*t as last week

We can’t compete with good teams. We have too many crap players and a crap coach.

it took monster games from our two stars to even get somewhat close.

Another season down the shitter

Quote:
How could we not chase them down. They hardly had any fit players left. piss.

Quote:
Co-captains getting absolutely pantsed by a third year player in terms of skills and leadership

Quote:
That was yet again a bottom 4 club performance.

Quote:
Honourable loss.
Opposition with how many injuries again

Quote:
Sadly the reality is once again. We are 6 rounds into the season and it is all over. We are 2 wins and 4 losses. We are not making finals from here. Just another waste of a year.

Quote:
I have never been one to shout out "play the kids".....but "play the f**king kids"...we are treading water...sold a 66 game rebuild (which is nowhere in site)...I am hurting, really hurting.

Quote:
It's clear we are not making finals.

Quote:
Refuse to watch another game this season. Pathetic team.

Quote:
we weren't this bad last year. something has got to be happening in the background.

Quote:
As much as I'd love to just pencil it down as a lack of skill execution and pressure at times...

This is a coaching issue. Too many players, played out of position, too many players getting a free ride.

Teague is on notice imo.

Quote:
We won 3 of the 4 quarters and lost. Classic. Teague it’s all good to say we wanna be a 4 quarter side but actually doing it would be nice every once in a while.

Quote:
Rebuild. And I am not kidding. Will be 2027-8 before we see finals.

Quote:
Our skills are legitimately shithouse beyond belief, some of these players wouldn't look out of place in a country reserves team with the skill lvl they have shown.

The club topping up with saad and williams proves they have nfi where the list is really at, we might limp our way into a final series or 2 over the next 5 years but ultimately unless some big changes are made this list rebuild is a failure already.

Quote:
They are so hard to watch. Head in the hands stuff

Quote:
One Lousy. *******. Quarter.

To go from switched on and smashing the contest to that utter sh*te in the very next quarter is coach killed stuff.

Players need to take accountability for this loss.

Quote:
I’m at wits end. What an unprofessional rabble we are: poor skills; poor systems ; poor selection; poor effort.

We’re miles away from being even a top 8 side.

Quote:
I love the club but it hurts how bad we are.

Quote:
i agree with sellers. we have coaches and other footy department staff that are yes men. no one is willing to stick their neck out because they might lose their jobs. hence no progress. cant progress if you dont challenge one another.

Quote:
We’re predictable ... we’re soft ... we’re easy to play against ... we’re soulless and we’ve really become quite an embarrassing football club to watch and follow ... Tfeh ...

Quote:
We just aren't very good.

Quote:
Rapidly losing interest again. Just more of the same mediocre football. I just don’t see this list under this coach ever amounting to much.

Quote:
No team in the AFL slips over more than Carlton.

I will keep pointing this out until something is done about it.

Quote:
Well we had a game with a quarter of hard effort... we’ll be smacked next week

Quote:
Too despondent to bother. Next.

Quote:
Cripps - sign up or fu** off.

Quote:
Something is very wrong with leadership at Carlton. Right through the joint. This isn't a new thing and something the club hasn't addressed in atleast 15 years. We have had ordinary Captain after ordinary Captain and now have dual ordinary captain's.. what the fu** is the club doing to elevate these guys, because it's either not enough or absolute dog sh*t.

Quote:
Seriously lacking in skill work at the club we cannot hit a target by hand or foot when placed under minimal pressure seem to go to water. WHY?
AFL is supposed to be the elite yet there are a few blokes who think it's ok time and time again to just kick around the ******* corner blindly and think it's ok is it coaching to just keep it moving forward?
I dunno but somethings gotta give and we need to get Teague a ******* ruthlessness coach because the blokes he keeps picking are gonna get him a trip out the door.
******* Crap System needs fixing. NOW

Quote:
Well, now what? A bunch of players needed to be dropped that keep on playing, i am seriously over it.

Quote:
Im so mentally drained from these losses..

Quote:
Officially lost my 9 yr old niece to the Bulldogs last weekend after she went to their game with a bulldogs suppprting friend. Breaks tradition of Carlton supporters in my family since my grandparents came here from Argentina in the early 70’s. My brother is not happy but luckily her 7 yr old brother is sticking fat for now. Been buying them merch every year to help keep them onboard but we are in real
danger of losing both of them if this team can’t show more soon.

Quote:
Teague said we'd see a different team?? Looked like the same lazy unskilled one to me

Quote:
So, we’ve developed a list that loses by four goals against the good teams rather than 10 goals.

We should be proud.

Quote:
I ❤ Honourable losses.

Quote:
I just get the feeling every time I look at Cripps that he’s packed it in. And next year will be the start of a “mini” rebuild when he leaves.

Quote:
Dragged my sorry arse to the game to come away so flat.

Quote:
Once again.. gonna be the talk of the town and laughing stock as we have been for the past 2 decades. Lose next week and its all over

Quote:
Collingwood aren't a top side, Brisbane aren't playing top side football......imagine if we were improving, we could be 4-2 or better....

But we're not improving......at all...same sh*t, different say

Quote:
Can’t remember a game in the last 2 years with this many passengers. With our injury list we don’t have many replacements either.

Quote:
I’ve lost heart completely. The same things every week:
- Samo’s eight metre kicks
- Cripps’ momentum sapping shots for goal
- Jones’ brain fades
- Williams, who has been brought in because of his foot skills, butchering the footy

You can set your watch by it

I would say it’s embarrassing, but I’m not sure that’s right any more, because I think we’ve become irrelevant. We are Tiger Chung Lee, Barry O, the Washington Generals, Melbourne FC- there to add to the numbers but not to hoist the trophy. I feel sorry for Walsh, Weitering and McKay

Quote:
If it’s not over now the season will be over in three weeks after the Dogs and Demons have their way with us.

Quote:
Stick a fork in us..

Eddie is done. Think it’s old yeller time. Let’s get it over with before it gets worse..

Newnes and Gibbons next up for a run in the 2s. There’s a few more who could go but don’t think we’ve got the replacements available.

Pittonet and Casboult.. Jesus when is TDK ready?

Media are looming and smell blood. Loss next week might cost a job.

Quote:
What on earth is going on at our club?

All these high end picks and we dish up this?

We lack confidence and belief. There’s an issue.

Quote:
Apparently Teague’s message this week was ‘belief and fast’, yep that’ll fix it.

Quote:
How do we actually fix things, though? I feel we are in real danger of needing another rebuild - I’m not sure I or many supporters could take it.

Quote:
Most of our players are a shell of what they could be...

Quote:
What has become most embarrassing is how we talk the talk pre season after losses etc about what we’re gonna do blah blah blah and then we never walk the walk ... just shut the f$&k up and do ... for once ... I dare you ...

Quote:
Eddie was cooked two years ago. Move him into a coaching/mentoring role and play someone else. Please.

Quote:
Home from the game. Didn’t learn anything new about the Baggers tonight. Gave up a run of goals, played blokes out of position, couldn’t score from set shots, missed targets, missed tackles, and still gifting games to blokes who’d struggle to get in just about every other side in the comp.

Next month will likely write us off for another year. Bombers* loss and coach is likely done.

Too many question marks over too many players, the coaches, and footy dept as a whole. We still don’t know who we are and what we stand for as a club. Supporters are frustrated as they see it too. We have a lot of work still to do before we are anywhere near competing at the top end.

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:21 am

I don’t think the scum can lay shit on anyone or anything after Liam Stocker kicked a goal for Brisbane last night. If only the rules allowed that to count as an own goal.

I must say it was an impressive mis kick. 40m out in the boundary looking to kick back to Jones in the goal square and he out it right through the middle.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:48 pm

^ The hilarious thing is that if he was trying to kick that at goal in the Carlton forward line, he'd probably miss by miles. I was disappointed they didn't get closer at the end - it would have been funny if that point cost them victory or a draw.
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:48 pm

Nice to see Carlton choke again and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:52 pm

^ Yes, they're still growing potatoes at Carlton.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
Page 243 of 273   

Jump to: