Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Geelong Match

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caz 

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:00 am
Post subject: The Geelong MatchReply with quote

We deserve to be back to back wooden spooners for our effort against Geelong. We had it won at half time. All we had to do was maintain it. But we couldn't do it. 39 points at one stage in the 3rd quarter. To lose is disgraceful. Anth Rocca should join his brother in the reserves for kicking 5 behinds. Disgraceful.
Collingwood, take a good, long, hard look at yourself. Consider us supporters who believed you could be in the final 8 this year. 10 games to go, let's hope we can win a few.

Disgruntled supporter

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 11:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Port next week!
ytry4 

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 2:27 am

Just wanted to say that the reason why the cats played better in the second half is the fact that cats do not like to be wet... lol

But that still isn't a good enough excuse for Collingwood to fade out like that. I thought we had the game wrapped up, and if Houlihan was not in their side yesterday, then we would have easily beaten them. Who was on him anyway? I wasn't at the game, so I don't know...

And once again, our defincies in the ruck and midfield were exposed. Williams needs to get his act together or he can get the flick! He hardly plays 4 good quarters... and why Mick got rid of Monkhorst, beats me... he should have been kept in the side for at least one more year to help Josh out in the ruck!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 4:37 am

Aren't you just dreading the St.Kilda match in 3 weeks, when Monky gets his revenge by severely embarrassing our woefully inadequate rucking division !!!

------------------
**floreat pica**

^*Cl|T*^ 

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 4:26 pm

Collingwood is pathetic. To let wet Pussy get so dry, so quick was disgraceful. Smith ...im sorry ... is not a ruckman's asshole. King would have bin much better off to us than McKee he will give us nothing other than his moment of glory (1st half-Essendon game) Williams goes missing when we need him most. Trade at end of year. Orchard should have played a full game conditions suited him yesterday, only player that wanted to get in an under and get it for us yesterday, disposal lets him down. Wasley "King of Clangers" (Licuria has reached Prince status) im sure has gone backwards, (speed and skills.) Selectors need their head read, Anthony Rocca is struggling having the best opposition defender on him weekly, needs Sav in team to attract that man and so our forward line is strong enough to release Anthony downground when needed. Mal should be a floater from half back to half forward. Tarrant is much better when he is out on the flanks rather than inside 50. All this points to having Sav in the team whether he kicks goals or not. Leon got bout 10 mins of gametime in which he had one great piece of play kicked a point but deserved more groundtime. Wish Brown could play on indefinitely. If we had a team of players that were gutsy like Brown and as talented as Buckley we would be unbeatable.
nikki 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2000 2:14 am

MY heart was literally ripped out after the geelong game!!!!

I LOVE YA PIES!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: