Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Au revoir

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:32 am
Post subject: Au revoirReply with quote

To all the scum bags, heathens, pure finders and gutter snipes that found there way onto this forum, a big get rooted. Watch us this season you losers, the Magpies are a coming, and once we get rolling, nothing will disturb the magpies juggernauts march to the flag.

(only realy posted here cos it seems like its been neglected a bit of late. all the ferals must be on holidays!)

suckmeoffCFC 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 5:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a good look at yourself looser boy... you have been cuming for to long, hence you are blind and cuming stupid.

I advise you keep going and dont cum back to Oz where real supporters are.

Go chase the queens corgis !

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:17 pm

Howzattt Dave

This forum has been sitting idle for 3 months and not a peep. But it's like one of those deep and mysterious fishing holes, and as soon as you cast the bait you get a bite.

They're in here, poor bastards. Wannabe pies supporters from the primal sludge with no life and no passion, and just enough consciousness to know that there's something better.

I'm almost inclined to leave this forum in place for humanitarian reasons.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:41 pm

Well, so true Mike...can't figure this one out though, calls itself suckmeoffCFC, which i assume refers to Carlton Football Club, as they are well known experts in such arts. Perhaps the 'looser' can't read all that well and thought this was a carlton site. Strange, but not entirley unexpected. what really makes me laugh is the fact that this trog has probably been trolling here everyday for the last 3 months and had nothing to reply to!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[This message has been edited by London Dave (edited 30 January 2002).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:53 am

To all you boring collingwood hating pieces of crap who had nothing else to do but come into this forum and slag of at us, heres a farewell from me, GO AND GET THUCKED!!.

There is one big difference between MYSELF and YOU
i dont slime away on football bulletin boards behind a faceless computer name and play the big hero.

Be assured if i was to tell you to go thuck yourself on this forum i would tell you face to face in the real world!!

What a pathetic waste of a life you must have, makes me prouder to be collingwood, you low life pieces of shit!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 30 January 2002).]

suckmeoffColliwobbleFC 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:16 am

Simpletons,

I have changed my User Name. I hope that brings a smile to your face. As for your reference to Carlscum.. there not any better.

1. I'm a bit disappointed Mike has made an executive decision to close this BB. But Mike... are you reading... I want your full co-operation... no distractions... OKAY - R U READY !!!

PLEASE - I REPEAT... PLEASE... LEAVE THE TAVERN OPEN !!!

Apart from Cranbournes finest pub & Joffas place, I cant get better arguments to pass my time away when the misses doesn't want sex. I have to resort to second best... NBB

(PS: good luck in the future mate - consider job done )

2. London Dave - Get a life. %$^Ł$%^&%% the poms and come and support your team you peasant, have a think about it.

3. Joffa - I will have a beer with you one day when you least expect it, then I will just have to beat some cents into that mullet..... GET A HAIR CUT !!!

daics35 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:16 pm

TO suckmeoff,
I have not seen any reference to the club you actually support. Are you too ashamed to let everyone know who it is. Maybe the West Coast Budgies or the Fremantle Barry Crockers. Atleast we have the loyalty to speak out about our beloved PIES and not hide behind a pathetic unregistered username that no-one actually gives a fat rats clacker about you MORON.

If you are too embarrased to let everyone know your true colours then keep your mouth closed as well. WE are proud to be true supporters of the "MIGHTY COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB".

BACK OFF MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Craig
Treasurer WA Magpies

suckmeoffColliwobbleFC 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 5:08 am

I follow the Colliwobbles.... there the best team on this planet, they give me heaps of shit !

Answered ur qu... whats wrong with following a bunch of MORONS, moron ?

PS: didn't know the colliwobbles changed their name 'MIGHTY' history shows they have failed when September cums ????

dont care for new poms 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 9:25 am

this is the worst magpie site going.**** you aussie come ****ing poms who cares if you DH move country and cant get any real time scores

ex pie barracker 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 5:20 am

funny that you mention that, Mr Dio loved the mighty colliwobbles

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:42 am

"ex pie barracker" is an oxymoron.

There are only two possibilities: you either are or you never were.

ex pie barracker 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:18 am

I seen the light

Art Van Der Lay 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:09 am

Isn't David Schwarz an "Oxymoron" ?

ex pie barracker 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 5:34 pm

you keep smoking more dope greggy boy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: