Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rookie 2: Welcome to Pies - Brenden Abbott (Claremont)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Wokko wrote:
I said we needed a character to make up for all the types we've lost. Looks like Swanny might have someone to eat lunch with after all. Laughing

best call of the off season. Razz Laughing

Poor old Swanny.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:42 pm

I think this could be an inspired pick, one thing we're lacking (one of) is an onfeild enforcer, I can't see this this bloke taking a backward step, very interested to see how he goes.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:55 pm

skaman wrote:
Everybody seems to hate them (Collingwood), that's what I like about them....I like the cut of his jib! Welcome to the family brother. Reckon he has a great kicking style too. Bring on 2015!! Smile

Once he builds up his aerobic fitness I can see him running and bouncing the ball around the wing at the MCG a la Phil Manassa. Who knows, he might end up as good as a former member of the Collingwood cheersquad, who was forced to play for the Dawks, one Dipierdominico. Wink
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:40 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
skaman wrote:
Everybody seems to hate them (Collingwood), that's what I like about them....I like the cut of his jib! Welcome to the family brother. Reckon he has a great kicking style too. Bring on 2015!! Smile

Once he builds up his aerobic fitness I can see him running and bouncing the ball around the wing at the MCG a la Phil Manassa. Who knows, he might end up as good as a former member of the Collingwood cheersquad, who was forced to play for the Dawks, one Dipierdominico. Wink

Going off-topic but was Dipper a part of the Collingwood cheersquad? Shocked

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Jezza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
skaman wrote:

Going off-topic but was Dipper a part of the Collingwood cheersquad? Shocked

Yeah, he sure was, but was zoned to the Hawks.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:32 pm

WOW that's interesting! I never knew that as I always had this impression he barracked for Carlton for some reason.
Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Jezza wrote:
WOW that's interesting! I never knew that as I always had this impression he barracked for Carlton for some reason.

I remember dipper being interviewed prior this years grand final and he was saying that he was a mad collingwood supporter.

He came home from school one day and his dad (who spoke very little English and didn't understand AFL/VFL) said I've signed you to hawthorn and dipper said I was going to play for collingwood.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Looks and plays a tad like Brent Guerra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: