Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

How does North get away with it?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbie 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:23 pm
Post subject: How does North get away with it?Reply with quote

I have been watching a lot more footy recently because of reduced mobility and it highlighted the poor umpiring we consistently face, as all of us see every week, but my surprise is North's treatment from the umps. I've always thought Boomer should receive an acting award for his efforts to win frees, but what I hadn't seen before was the Umps let them get away with constant sniping with immunity.

We all remember that shit move of Thomas on Ben Reid but yesterdays efforts of Zeibel with knee into Hannabury and Forrito's cheap shot after Tippett's goal was scored by chasing him for another hit from behind. My point is the umpires don't do a thing yet the Pies are crucified for any fifty fifty, and we are not Snipers taking cheap shots like North and their whinging coach.

I would love the umpires boss Campbell to explain the discrepancy in the standard of umpiring the Kangaroos especially when viewed with the harsh treatment of Collingwood. I believe the Sniping cheap shots is coached because Scott was prone to the sly one during his time at Brisbane. Has anyone else noticed the free pass North receive from the Umpires?

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I noticed against us a few weeks ago the snipping and niggling. Clearly coached and easily fixed if the umps had any balls.
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

More than coincidence they are coached by one of the " whinge twins ".
There weren't many better than those two at sniping and cheapies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: