Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WADA Busts the Peptide Bummers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm
Post subject: WADA Busts the Peptide BummersReply with quote

They can actual Evidence against Hird the Turd and the Peptide Bummers

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/wada-finds-abnormally-high-tb4-levels-in-essendon-players-20150805-gisibb.html

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:39 pm
Post subject: Re: WADA Busts the Peptide BummersReply with quote

That is not evidence. It is a news paper article. Not sure why you feel journalists, well i that rag they aren't really, write crap and you call it evidence. It is rubbish.

You seem biased against Hird too. Have you ever met him?

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:42 pm

No - But you just have to see what he has done on TV.

Are you over at Hirdy’s House Now Rolling Eyes

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:49 pm

I would suggest WADA have enough evidence now to whack them.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 pm

No I am not at Hird's house now, but are you seriously saying that because it is on tv it is also evidence? Oh come on.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Hiss wrote:
No I am not at Hird's house now, but are you seriously saying that because it is on tv it is also evidence? Oh come on.

So you think the Shady Stuff the AFL and ASADA did was Okay Rolling Eyes

Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Dave, you think the Afl and Asada were shady?!? Where does this leave the perpetrators of the crime in your eyes?
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 pm

How in the hell could ASADA not ask for tb4 to be tested originally?
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Good to see that WADA are at least doing some actual testing of samples, unlike that corrupt, gutless and cowardly organisation called ASADA. Abnormally high levels of TB4 can only occur via adding extra amounts into the body that the body cannot naturally create itself (as per the article). Hence, guilty of TB4 administration to acquire illegal gains in performance.

Essendon at least have something solid to answer now and we should see a proper hearing take place. Hird is on borrowed time and he and Dank need to cop their wack for what they have done to those Essendon boys. No more running and hiding guys, d-day has arrived.

MONCO: Your life.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
So you think the Shady Stuff the AFL and ASADA did was Okay Rolling Eyes

Yes I have no problem with whatever it takes to win a flag. Providing its reasonable. Essendon just took vitamins . No proof of anything else. They are a crap arrogant club, but don't forget we have some players who got found out too.

SwansWay 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:09 pm

That article doesn't really say anything. They detected high levels of TB4 in 2 players with the hopes of making a case against the other 32 which is pretty circumstantial. The fact that the body naturally produces it could mean that those 2 players just happened to have organically high levels. Once again, this proves nothing. They don't have much of a case if this is what they're going with.

I like the Bombers and would be happy if this whole mess could be over. Players only get a short window for an AFL career so it saddens me that maybe 3 or 4 years of a 10 year a career (often much less) will be squandered in limbo.

I don't know why people are so excited to see them get burned. Nobody really knows what took place and it's becoming a bigger farce than it already was in the first place. Either bust them or drop the case. My God, this is really bad for the game to protract this into next season.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Evidence my dear Watson evidence,
and so far nothing!!!!!!

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:01 pm

2 samples that show unusual high levels of thymosin beta 4 out of the 37 isn't exactly proof that could be deemed to be overwhelming.
It proves 2 players may have used the product.
I don't think WADA will be hanging there hat on this new evidence.
I read that the urrine samples are the best test as it shows quicker but also it leaves the sample quicker as well.
I would be more concerned by the other evidence they have like the invoice paid by the club to the pharmicist who stated he made up multiple peptide including thymosin beta 4. They also have his statement that the order was placed and collected by Dank. They have Watson's on air confession he was injected over 20 times off premises.
They have no records of the injection regime as someone at Essendon supposedly never kept them but bomber Thompson said he had seen pages and pages of recorded data on which players had been given injections and when just not what with.
These records were supposedly destroyed by mistake by a unknown employee of the essendon football club.
Unlike the AFL tribunal hearing the WADA hearing operates differently in which it is up to the club/players to prove they weren't injected. WADA only need to be able to prove there is sufficient evidence that the players most likely were injected by the illicit substance (which I believe they can prove)
The appoineptment of there #1 attack dog the man who went after lance Armstrong, Marion Jones and other high profile athletes is proof WADA mean business.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Andy called to explain his attempts to cover up this drama with secret back room deals with both the club and Hird.
Stay tuned folks November is going to be interesting.
On a side note he also went on to have all the records set or events won by these athletes declared null and void after they were found guilty.
So bye bye all Essendon victories from the record books, bye bye Watson's Browlow bye bye Dustin Fletcher's 400 game record.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:43 pm

SwansWay wrote:
That article doesn't really say anything. They detected high levels of TB4 in 2 players with the hopes of making a case against the other 32 which is pretty circumstantial. The fact that the body naturally produces it could mean that those 2 players just happened to have organically high levels. Once again, this proves nothing. They don't have much of a case if this is what they're going with.

I like the Bombers and would be happy if this whole mess could be over. Players only get a short window for an AFL career so it saddens me that maybe 3 or 4 years of a 10 year a career (often much less) will be squandered in limbo.

I don't know why people are so excited to see them get burned. Nobody really knows what took place and it's becoming a bigger farce than it already was in the first place. Either bust them or drop the case. My God, this is really bad for the game to protract this into next season.

and whos fault is that? because they destroyed evidence its dragged on. you dont destroy evidence if you have nothing to hide. they tried to cheat. it doesnt matter if it doesnt work. its still cheating. if they dont serve time, then it may as well be a free for all. id like it over too, 3 years ago when the whole mess started. but they just keep dodging and changing the story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: