Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dogs and Port impacted by drugs saga in 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:54 am
Post subject: Dogs and Port impacted by drugs saga in 2016Reply with quote

Two teams I suspect will be in the mix with the Pies in 2016 have been given a sharp jab... oops - I mean Port with Ryder and Monfries out will certainly feel the loss of 2 important players ditto for the Dogs.

They took the risk (along with the saints and Dreamons) and now are paying the price - that is Essendumb and the teams that picked up their stinky dodgy players!

Watson should do the right thing and hand back the Best and Fairest for 2012 - how could it be fair if he was cheating?

The only downside is that the Bloozers may not get a wooden spoon in 2016... but that's only a maybe! Smile

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really starting a conversation about how this would impact the Pies - I am not sure why this has been moved to Other AFL? - these teams having a poor result will be good news for the Pies.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 am

Wouldn't you know it? For the first time in ages we only play Essendon once in 2016.
Gold Coast, Richmond, Carlton, StKilda & Geelong all play them twice. They are now all advantaged.
Bloody Geelong! The recruit Dangerfield, Henderson, Zac Smith & Scott Selwood plus their home ground advantage in sleepy hollow PLUS now two games v Essendon. They'll be top 4 again dammit !!
St Kilda recruited Carlisle knowing he faced WADA findings. They took a risk, it didn't come off - caveat emptor.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:26 pm

sixpoints wrote:
Wouldn't you know it? For the first time in ages we only play Essendon once in 2016.
Gold Coast, Richmond, Carlton, StKilda & Geelong all play them twice. They are now all advantaged.
Bloody Geelong! The recruit Dangerfield, Henderson, Zac Smith & Scott Selwood plus their home ground advantage in sleepy hollow PLUS now two games v Essendon. They'll be top 4 again dammit !!
St Kilda recruited Carlisle knowing he faced WADA findings. They took a risk, it didn't come off - caveat emptor.

All good points mate.
We can only hope we dust them properly on ANZAC day 2016.

And here come Geelong; out of the f*cking grave AGAIN, like Christopher Lee as Dracula in another 1960s Hammer Horror film re-hash.

St.Kilda can suck it, and suck it hard. Add Jake to your Lovett Fail-File!!

No sympathy for that little arsewipe Monfries, enjoy Karma's little payback for helping end Heath Shaw's tenure at our club, you FLOG.

Dyso

Sir Alan of Didak Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:08 am

Dyso officially my favourite blogger on this entire site. Brilliant writing style...always entertaining and never plays the man. Hates the opposition and the scumps with a passion. Big thumbs up!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Sir Alan of Didak wrote:
Dyso officially my favourite blogger on this entire site. Brilliant writing style...always entertaining and never plays the man. Hates the opposition and the scumps with a passion. Big thumbs up!

And feeling The Love too, Sir Alan of Didak!
You are a true Knight of Abbotsford, both loyal and brave.

I hereby pledge my allegiance in your service; for I am not worthy! Razz
Still waiting on Donny to install that "LIKE" button onto the forum!

Dyso

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Can the sue Essendon over this?
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Can they sue Essendon over this?

Dave, was kicking this argument around with the lads today; what we came up with was:
If you buy other peoples 2nd hand shit on Ebay [read: Essendon players at the 2015 Trade table], and they are advertised as such without a warranty period [read: legal results still pending on their innocence/guilt],
and you still choose to proceed to purchase the shit, do you then go sooking to Ebay's arbitrator when the shit doesn't work?!

Lesson: Buyer Beware [Suckers!!] Razz

Dyso

partypie 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:46 pm

piedys wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Dave, was kicking this argument around with the lads today; what we came up with was:
If you buy other peoples 2nd hand shit on Ebay [read: Essendon players at the 2015 Trade table], and they are advertised as such without a warranty period [read: legal results still pending on their innocence/guilt],
and you still choose to proceed to purchase the shit, do you then go sooking to Ebay's arbitrator when the shit doesn't work?!

Dyso

It's not stopping Kochie from having a massive sook, he's talking suing the bombers. All the same I do feel sorry for Paddy Ryder, he clearly felt he had been duped. The real bonus was St Kilda paying big bucks for that idiot Carlisle
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:09 am

piedys wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Dyso

Actually if you did that on eBay, good chance your get to keep the player AND get your money back these days!

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:48 pm

partypie wrote:
It's not stopping Kochie from having a massive sook, he's talking suing the bombers. All the same I do feel sorry for Paddy Ryder, he clearly felt he had been duped. The real bonus was St Kilda paying big bucks for that idiot Carlisle

PP, I hear ya... but Kochie needs to follow the evidence...
His first bone of contention needs to be Port's own legal team, who i presume he consulted prior to picking the beginnings of Essendon's carcass in 2014?
Surely it is their duty to investigate any documents the departing Essendon players may have signed in 2012 which may implicate them?

Ryder, i have some sympathy for; Monfries can suck it by the bucket full.
And St.Vomit? They just keep on finding new ways don't they? Surprised

think positive wrote:
Actually if you did that on eBay, good chance your get to keep the player AND get your money back these days!

Geezuz, what's the world coming to when you can't fob your dodgy crap off to some sucker via Ebay these days?! Next lot of druggies can be auctioned off via Gumtree instead; much less guilt, protocol and ownership. Razz

Dyso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: