Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Flashbacks Pies V Saints

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Average Tourist 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:27 pm
Post subject: Flashbacks Pies V SaintsReply with quote

Great to look at the highlights on the Pies Site for the draw at Linton street in 1991. Whilst we have copies of 2010 and Replay

It would be great if they found The Fab Phil v George Young Shoot Out from about 75 or 76
or even earlier the John Greening Game where we kicked I think 5 goals to nil in the last quarter to win by 5 goals. All goals to the Saints that day were free kicks I think they only kicked 5 all day

makri Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate everything about this club. I hate them more than Essendon and Carlton combined. At least those clubs have history. This basket case of an organisation should have been put down 30 years ago.

I love that they will forever be cursed for what happened to Greening. I love that it will burn them for the next 50 years, especially that for that indecent assault convictee, that they came within the bounce of a ball of winning their second flag. I love how Sam Newman was taking the piss out of Montagna basically saying "you will never win a flag".

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:01 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Milne actually kicked that goal to win the 2010 flag and as a result I had a complete mental and emotional breakdown causing me to live in alternative reality where it didn't happen.

But seriously, how bad would that have been if Milne "effing MILNE!" kicked the sealer against us in the Grand Final? It's just too horrific to contemplate.

I may have only seen my beloved Magpies win two flags in my life but at least they were against teams that I absolutely HATE. Seeing us knock Hawthorn off in a GF one day would be the icing on the cake. I'd even settle for us knocking them out of the finals this year so they can't equal our consecutive premiership record.

Last edited by Dangles on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
On the March 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:45 pm

Dangles my fantasy - before I go, is to win a GF against Carlton and for us to have a clear lead on the number of premierships ladder. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: