Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Dons. Anzac Day. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Weed 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

leaderless2016 wrote:
Is there any real purpose in winning this game? One gets the feeling it will only give allowance to extend the rotten current tenure.

This would have to be the first time in memory where such a large proportion of supporters are content with a loss, or even better a belting. Surely it would be the impetus to fast track much needed change. Such a sorry place to be at right now, even for the most positive and optimistic of fans.

Awesome first post <snip, name-calling, no need for that - bbmods>.
leaderless2016 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:05 pm

The Weed wrote:
leaderless2016 wrote:
Is there any real purpose in winning this game? One gets the feeling it will only give allowance to extend the rotten current tenure.

This would have to be the first time in memory where such a large proportion of supporters are content with a loss, or even better a belting. Surely it would be the impetus to fast track much needed change. Such a sorry place to be at right now, even for the most positive and optimistic of fans.

Awesome first post <snip, name-calling, no need for that - bbmods>.

If that was meant to be your idea of welcoming a long time Nick's observer onboard, then thank you kind sir.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:30 pm

yin-YANG wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
One thing I've noticed about forums like this is that people don't know how to use apostrophes anymore,and people always use the American spelling of defines instead of the correct spelling DEFENCE.

what about unnecessary commas? Smile

I am not so bothered with punctuation on internet forums however some regular spelling mistakes such as - loose instead of lose just irks me for some reason. I think the American spelling might win out ultimately and common spelling mistakes may very well become the norm Sad But hey I will cop it all if my footy team was winning - the little things don't matter so much when the Pies are smashing the rest and we are the envy of the nation!

I'll cop that shit when we are winning; you best come correct with your grammar when we are 1-5.....

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 pm

Anyone seen the sky?
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:43 pm

I really really really help with Play some Good Football and Win Tommorow but with how Bad we played in the 1st 4 Rounds and then VFL Side getting Murded.

I don't feel it. Essendon by 35 but Hope I am very Wrong

IF we win I think it be like how Geelong Beat them. Stay Close and run over them in the last Qtr.

IF we get another Pathetic Performance and Effort - Bucks would almost have to go

MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 am

We are a chance to jump into 12th place, 1 game (and percentage) out of the top 8 tomorrow!
daicos35 Leo

Is é an Phríomhroinn linne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:21 am

Dave The Man wrote:
I really really really help with Play some Good Football and Win Tommorow but with how Bad we played in the 1st 4 Rounds and then VFL Side getting Murded.

I don't feel it. Essendon by 35 but Hope I am very Wrong

IF we win I think it be like how Geelong Beat them. Stay Close and run over them in the last Qtr.

IF we get another Pathetic Performance and Effort - Bucks would almost have to go

I'm working tomorrow and I can remember 'Pies winning very few games while I've been working so Bucks is up against it. At least both WA teams lost this week. Gonna be weird without Trav, but best of luck to Mason and Josh. Treat it like a preseason game I reckon. Play on at every opportunity.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:27 am

Honestly when you look at that Essendon line up there is really no excuse for us to not win.

Take a look for yourself.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28   

Jump to: