Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's meet up

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:35 am
Post subject: Nick's meet upReply with quote

Is anyone here interested in catching up before, during or after games for a beer and to dissect the game? I always end up going alone to most matches cos my mates either don't care much for footy, or they support hawthorn and essendon......ugh. I have a legends membership and social club access but happy to meet up wherever. Our new social club could be a good meeting point?
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:51 am
Post subject: Re: Nick's meet upReply with quote

Im only an ordinary member mate,but would be pleased to meet you pre game for a couple of games at least.I usually go with two of my sons,both mad Pies, and i usually meet a mate of mine pre game at the Bradman statue, front of the G, i only go to the G. So thats an option,if you like. We always go post game to the cricketers arms pub, for a beer and let the car park clear out,so thats an option too. Im toying with attending the Deees game in two weeks, but there are plenty of home games i guess, to choose from left. Just PM me re any games coming up, take it from there. Smile

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
duke750 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Sounds great. I'll be in Great Dreams cafe and bar in downtown Penticton BC. See you there.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 pm

I'd love to when I get back in to mainstream society.
Hopefully round 6 ish
Combine it with a trip to the Royal with DTM
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:55 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
Is anyone here interested in catching up before, during or after games for a beer and to dissect the game? I always end up going alone to most matches cos my mates either don't care much for footy, or they support hawthorn and essendon......ugh. I have a legends membership and social club access but happy to meet up wherever. Our new social club could be a good meeting point?

You in the Ponsford?

I've done the Royal a few times after game and while it's an interesting atmosphere it's not entirely conducive to having a chat.

Pre game at the new facilities at the Holden centre could be good, but it would depend on the timing.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 am

When is the 1st double header? Could be a great chance to catch up at Eddie Central pre/post the seniors.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:38 am

duke750 wrote:
Yep. Sounds great. I'll be in Great Dreams cafe and bar in downtown Penticton BC. See you there.

word
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:41 am

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Hopefully round 6 ish

Sounds good but the royal can be quite distracting and make you forget that there's a football match on if you know what I mean...
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:47 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Im only an ordinary member mate,but would be pleased to meet you pre game for a couple of games at least.I usually go with two of my sons,both mad Pies, and i usually meet a mate of mine pre game at the Bradman statue, front of the G, i only go to the G. So thats an option,if you like. We always go post game to the cricketers arms pub, for a beer and let the car park clear out,so thats an option too. Im toying with attending the Deees game in two weeks, but there are plenty of home games i guess, to choose from left. Just PM me re any games coming up, take it from there. Smile

Sounds good. Let's keep in touch. I'll most likely be at the game against the dees so that could be a good time to catch up. Have a good weekend and go the Pies.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:56 am

stui magpie wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:

You in the Ponsford?

I've done the Royal a few times after game and while it's an interesting atmosphere it's not entirely conducive to having a chat.

Pre game at the new facilities at the Holden centre could be good, but it would depend on the timing.

My seat is in the Ponsford this week. We could meet at the holden centre before if that suits. What time will you be there you think? The royal is good but somewhat distracting... Very Happy
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:40 am

We could hold off a few weeks when we have something finally to celebrate.

Buckley's sacking.

We can invite member, Lazz, JW, NA and JA so we have something to throw our pretzels at.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:42 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:

You in the Ponsford?

My seat is in the Ponsford this week. We could meet at the holden centre before if that suits. What time will you be there you think? The royal is good but somewhat distracting... Very Happy

My seat is in the Ponny, I'll be in the square leg bar before the game and at half time. I'll be the tall blonde incredibly handsome bloke wearing a collingwood polo shirt, looking like a slightly older and more clean shaven Liam hemsworth.

Razz Wink

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:56 pm

I'm 160 k's north of Meekatharra. I'll be hiding in donger C15 if you're passing by.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:38 pm

stui magpie wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:

You in the Ponsford?

My seat is in the Ponny, I'll be in the square leg bar before the game and at half time. I'll be the tall blonde incredibly handsome bloke wearing a collingwood polo shirt, looking like a slightly older and more clean shaven Liam hemsworth.

Razz Wink
hmmmm I've seen this Liam Hemsworth

Twins definitely! Hehe

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:39 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Hopefully round 6 ish

Pentridge?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: