Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match: Pies vs Eagles - All comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

didick wrote:
Frankly, WHAS.
No more looking forward to games. Was looking forward to a good competitive game last night, shattered in the first 10 minutes. Crap start to a weekend. Why go through it again.

Because you live and breathe black and white (you do, don't you?)
courtza 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:00 pm

didick wrote:
Frankly, WHAS.
No more looking forward to games. Was looking forward to a good competitive game last night, shattered in the first 10 minutes. Crap start to a weekend. Why go through it again.

You must be dead to have not got a little excited in the last quarter, my Kangas mate was having a breakdown.
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Yeah I was mate. Same last week as against the Crows when we looked to be in with a chance late and then couldn't bridge the gap.

Sorry to be so negative. A few other negative things outside footy happening at the moment so hard to be positive. I probably should stay off Nicks! Sorry guys.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:24 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Skids wrote:
The eagles are a spineless rabble, we'll win this easily.

Big call poo stain.

Poo doesn't stain Wink

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:08 pm

I remember Malthouse making similar calls about games to weed out guys from our list. Build the game up and see which of our guys turn up to play, note for and against them. I'd drop Marley for sure because he's giving us nothing at the moment. If you drop Cloke the whole media circus will go nuts and I'm not sure that's needed atm. Blair with concussion has GOT to be rested, surely, same with Sinclair. So maybe bring in Goldsack and Wills to debut for Williams and Sinclair, and possibly Phillips or Crocker for Blair. Cox has missed like 3 weeks so I would play him in the 2s next week.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:30 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Skids wrote:

Big call poo stain.

IM going and I'm brimming with confidence, the Weagles record on the G is atrocious, ours is very good, they only fell in against the Deeees in PERTH, no less, and I reckon we will be in a nasty shitty mood after last weeks up and down effort against the Roos. Yep, we can win this one lads. Very Happy Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:21 pm

3 Outs:
Let's finally drop Cloke for good. Drop Williams (if he's not suspended), and obviously we'll be without Sinkers. Play Varcoe off the backline.

3 Ins:
Play Cox from the goal square.

Bring back De Goey and play him in the middle with a license to smash and crash.

Finally, let's give Wills a chance to show us what he's got and play him on the ball too.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:34 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
3 Outs:
Let's finally drop Cloke for good. Drop Williams (if he's not suspended), and obviously we'll be without Sinkers. Play Varcoe off the backline.

3 Ins:
Play Cox from the goal square.

Bring back De Goey and play him in the middle with a license to smash and crash.

Finally, let's give Wills a chance to show us what he's got and play him on the ball too.

You forgot the most important out we need this week.

Out: Buckley

In: Hope
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Skids wrote:

Cue: Priddus, Shuey, Gaff, Hurn, McGovern et al to pump the pill long and straight to Kennedy, Licet, Darling and LeFlog, each time it gets turned over.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 pm

piedys wrote:
Skids wrote:

Cue: Priddus, Shuey, Gaff, Hurn, McGovern et al to pump the pill long and straight to Kennedy, Licet, Darling and LeFlog, each time it gets turned over.

And in his usual way, Kennedy will kick 4.7, Cloke will kick 1.1, the Wiggles will win by 137 points and the loss will be (as usual) the fault of Cloke's bad kicking for goal....
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
piedys wrote:
Skids wrote:

And in his usual way, Kennedy will kick 4.7, Cloke will kick 1.1, the Wiggles will win by 137 points and the loss will be (as usual) the fault of Cloke's bad kicking for goal....

We laugh now Laughing Better stop - it might still wash out that way! Shocked

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Culprit wrote:
With the current coach finally admitting finals are a pipe dream you would expect that those not part of his team structure next year will be dropped. Those who are carrying niggles will be rested and any surgical requirements to be done. That will mean blooding players and getting game time in them. We may struggle to actually win another game this season.

Might play players simply to increase their trade value? If they are in the twos their value decreases a bit.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:11 pm

If we turn up like we have the last 3 games in the first quarter Kennedy and co could be looking at 5 goals each by quarter time.
If we turn up with the attitude like we did in the last 3 terms of each of the last 3 weeks we could scare the pants off them.
I'm not thinking we can win because I can't see where we are going to get our goals from.
I would just be happy to see 4 qtrs of decent sustained pressure footy we all players having a crack something we haven't done all season
As for the ins and outs you could argue for dropping about 1/2 the team for one reason or another but unless someone is injured (I'm assuming sinkers won't play again this season if was concussed again) then 1 change only but I would be telling Williams and a few others they are playing for there futures
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:12 pm

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
Culprit wrote:
With the current coach finally admitting finals are a pipe dream you would expect that those not part of his team structure next year will be dropped. Those who are carrying niggles will be rested and any surgical requirements to be done. That will mean blooding players and getting game time in them. We may struggle to actually win another game this season.

Might play players simply to increase their trade value? If they are in the twos their value decreases a bit.

True - but there is also the chance they will play a putrid game in the seniors and inadvertantly sabotage their value in the process.
It's like we can't win either on the field or at the trade table in this situation. Sad

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Our game plan has been leaked, I'm afraid. Richmond used it against Hawthorn today.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: