Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match: Pies vs Eagles - All comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
Our game plan has been leaked, I'm afraid. Richmond used it against Hawthorn today.

I look forward to seeing it revived in the final round though, when we get to play them. Not.

And why don't the holding/dropping the ball rules never apply to Jordan Lewis? Unfvckingbelievable what the maggots choose not to see.

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:38 pm

piedys wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Our game plan has been leaked, I'm afraid. Richmond used it against Hawthorn today.

I look forward to seeing it revived in the final round though, when we get to play them. Not.

And why don't the holding/dropping the ball rules never apply to Jordan Lewis? Unfvckingbelievable what the maggots choose not to see.

umps rarely punishing any dawks players this year. Well documented their fortunate run with umpiring decisions thru the season thus far, especially in close games.

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Bucks game starts at 4.35 not 5.10
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:14 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
3 Outs:
Let's finally drop Cloke for good. Drop Williams (if he's not suspended), and obviously we'll be without Sinkers. Play Varcoe off the backline.

3 Ins:
Play Cox from the goal square.

Bring back De Goey and play him in the middle with a license to smash and crash.

Finally, let's give Wills a chance to show us what he's got and play him on the ball too.

You forgot the most important out we need this week.

Out: Buckley

In: Hope

Hope you say ? how do you know her? She is a Colombian security guard, cute too!

www.facebook/the hybernators
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:32 am

3rd degree wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
3 Outs:
Let's finally drop Cloke for good. Drop Williams (if he's not suspended), and obviously we'll be without Sinkers. Play Varcoe off the backline.

3 Ins:
Play Cox from the goal square.

Bring back De Goey and play him in the middle with a license to smash and crash.

Finally, let's give Wills a chance to show us what he's got and play him on the ball too.

You forgot the most important out we need this week.

Out: Buckley

In: Hope

Hope you say ? how do you know her? She is a Colombian security guard, cute too!

Personally I'd prefer to dig up Bob... he always made me laugh.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Personally I'd prefer to dig up Bob... he always made me laugh.

Reminds me of that A4-size office joke that used to do the rounds in the 80s before the advent of email:

"America has Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Stevie Wonder. Australia has Bob Hawke, no hope, no cash and no bloody wonder."

Vintage Gold! Laughing

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:27 pm

John Wren wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Culprit wrote:
With the current coach finally admitting finals are a pipe dream you would expect that those not part of his team structure next year will be dropped. Those who are carrying niggles will be rested and any surgical requirements to be done. That will mean blooding players and getting game time in them. We may struggle to actually win another game this season.

I think that'll depend on whether buckley is assured of being there next year. If he is up for review at the end of this year, then he'll go conservative in slection and try to keep the pressure on the squad. If he is sure that he has 2017 then he'll probably experiment and you may be right.

i doubt his approach will change irrespective of the predicament. we have still to play against some good teams so why not continue to see what we're made of? our good is very good but we just haven't seen it often or long enough.

Yep, this.
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Would like to see Crocker, Phillips and other young guys given a go over the next few weeks…

Sinclair is gone - perhaps for the season and Blair might also be injured so I would say

OUT Sinclair, Blair
IN Crocker, DeGoey

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Well, at least we don't need to worry about MRP or Tribunal-forced selections again this week...

https://twitter.com/AFL_PKeane/status/757464090935644160

https://twitter.com/AFL_PKeane/status/757464154403803137

https://twitter.com/AFL_PKeane/status/757464304585023488

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Heading to my first game this year to catch up with friends. My first game as a non member in 33 years and all I can say is I have saved so much $$$ this year and my golf game has improved. As for the game and who is in and who is out means zip when they run out on the ground. Win or Lose either way I am going to have a good day. Very Happy

I'm tipping the umpires.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 am

jackcass wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Culprit wrote:
With the current coach finally admitting finals are a pipe dream you would expect that those not part of his team structure next year will be dropped. Those who are carrying niggles will be rested and any surgical requirements to be done. That will mean blooding players and getting game time in them. We may struggle to actually win another game this season.

I think that'll depend on whether buckley is assured of being there next year. If he is up for review at the end of this year, then he'll go conservative in slection and try to keep the pressure on the squad. If he is sure that he has 2017 then he'll probably experiment and you may be right.

i doubt his approach will change irrespective of the predicament. we have still to play against some good teams so why not continue to see what we're made of? our good is very good but we just haven't seen it often or long enough.

Yep, this.

I hope your right.
The record thumping the Hawks will give this Collingwood game plan might actually achieve something. Haven't checked the calendar, God I hope I have a wedding or something that day!

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:50 pm

I hope they are packing loads of Vaseline and KY Gel this week in there kit bags because if they start off like they have done the past 3 weeks Kennedy Darling and co will be bending them over and giving it to them with maximum force.
If I was coaching I would go ultra defensive early so we don't get 6 goals behind and spend the rest of the day playin catch up.
Varcoe to the HBF to replace sinkers
Back 6 should be at the start of the match
Marsh Brown Varcoe
Maynard Reid Howe
With White as spare man in defence to play 3rd man up or switch White with Howe and let Howe be free in defence and use Varcoe as his running mate from defence
Cloke needs to lead long and hard all night
Play Sidey as a small forward all night with Moore Cloke Blair Fasalo
I would actually play Fasalo out of the goal square Moore at CHF and Cloke running up on a wing so he can turn and boom a long left foot 65m pass to someone
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Weagles a re shocking on the G. 7 goal win to the Pies. Trealoar with 35 & 3 goals against the one way running eagles mids.

Could be a funny game with 2 midfields that only like running forward.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Culprit wrote:
Heading to my first game this year to catch up with friends. My first game as a non member in 33 years and all I can say is I have saved so much $$$ this year and my golf game has improved. As for the game and who is in and who is out means zip when they run out on the ground. Win or Lose either way I am going to have a good day. Very Happy

I'm tipping the umpires.

Playing golf and saving money... now there's an oxymoron!
The_Staunton Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:04 pm

Sasha Banks won the WWE Womens Title, that's way more important than the latest "step" in Buckleys disaster, sorry, "plan"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: