Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You say that like you might be surprised by it?
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:08 am

Nah. But I thought Kyle did a good job of highlighting it.
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:32 am

Sicks Bux wrote:
One America News & Newsmax are Certifiably Insane: https://youtu.be/D9bp6Z2NyDo

More on these lunatics. "Newsmax forced to correct the record or get sued and lose"
https://youtu.be/VMK4Ii6tMA0
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:30 am

I can’t believe this is actually the argument Trump and his diehards are going with. Who on earth finds any of this remotely compelling? Surely at least some of these people know full well that it’s bullshit but are getting paid very well to pretend otherwise.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1344867453915029504

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:49 am

^Plenty of crazies to scam money out of yet. It would be comical in any other circumstance except pretty much this one - pandemic, death and economic collapse.

The world's superpower government has, quite literally, become a tawdry telesales channel for a farcical, creepy nutcase and his two-bit crooked associates. It's beyond satire, let alone commentary.

It's as if the bloke has read the very worst predictions about himself and set to validate them before his golden ticket expires.

But there's not even any schadenfreude for the sane to collect because, as with Brexit, the batshit mental cases have effectively suicide bombed advanced civilisation.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:04 pm

The Blackwater pardons were creepy psychopath territory:

Quote:
I was the F.B.I. case agent who led the investigation of the Blackwater massacre in Baghdad. We originally went to Iraq thinking this shooting was some form of innocent civilians caught in the crossfire between Blackwater guards and insurgents. After only one week, we determined that this incident was not as presented by Blackwater personnel and their State Department lackeys, but it was a massacre along the lines of My Lai in Vietnam. Three of the guards were convicted of manslaughter and one of murder.

I only recently became aware of the concerted effort for the pardons, which I understand started with a political push by members of Congress. President Trump should have had staff members review the trial evidence that led to the convictions and read the judges’ opinions and sentencing statements. God forbid they might have actually picked up the phone and called the investigators who built the case. I’m so disgusted with the president’s actions!

Having spent many hours with the innocent Iraqi victims who are permanently maimed and crippled because of the actions of these Blackwater guards, and the heartbroken family members of those killed, I am embarrassed for our country. I believe we will pay a heavy price in our relationships with other countries as a result of these pardons.

I’m so glad that I’m retired and will never again be asked to risk my life and those of my fellow investigators, only to have killers pardoned for purely political reasons.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/01/opinion/letters/blackwater-pardons.html

Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:40 pm

^^^

Jimmy Dore posted a good video on this:

"Trump Pardons War Criminals Instead of Assange & Snowden"
https://youtu.be/0l1YHqV-5_w

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm

pietillidie wrote:
The Blackwater pardons were creepy psychopath territory:

Quote:
I was the F.B.I. case agent who led the investigation of the Blackwater massacre in Baghdad. We originally went to Iraq thinking this shooting was some form of innocent civilians caught in the crossfire between Blackwater guards and insurgents. After only one week, we determined that this incident was not as presented by Blackwater personnel and their State Department lackeys, but it was a massacre along the lines of My Lai in Vietnam. Three of the guards were convicted of manslaughter and one of murder.

I only recently became aware of the concerted effort for the pardons, which I understand started with a political push by members of Congress. President Trump should have had staff members review the trial evidence that led to the convictions and read the judges’ opinions and sentencing statements. God forbid they might have actually picked up the phone and called the investigators who built the case. I’m so disgusted with the president’s actions!

Having spent many hours with the innocent Iraqi victims who are permanently maimed and crippled because of the actions of these Blackwater guards, and the heartbroken family members of those killed, I am embarrassed for our country. I believe we will pay a heavy price in our relationships with other countries as a result of these pardons.

I’m so glad that I’m retired and will never again be asked to risk my life and those of my fellow investigators, only to have killers pardoned for purely political reasons.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/01/opinion/letters/blackwater-pardons.html

He’s such a creep. Disgusting abuse of power.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:59 pm

^ settle down, every President has their fair share of WTF pardons.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:55 pm

^There's nothing WTF about it in Trump's case. Malignant narcissists regularly behave like self-serving psychopaths, as explained repeatedly.

The other thoroughly expected element was that they were among the few held accountable in relation to Iraq — the same mass atrocity he disingenuously decried to excite his faux libertarian cult on campaign.

Even when he pretends to be on the right side of something you know even that will eventually have to go in service of self. The bloke is that much like a Ted Bundy you wonder if there are dental impressions on corpses somewhere.

David Libra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:04 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
^ settle down, every President has their fair share of WTF pardons.

Nothing on this level – this is a real scum-of-the-earth move. Couldn’t make it any clearer that the lives of foreign civilians are worthless to him and that he thinks anyone in uniform should be able to operate with impunity.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:23 am

Needless to say, the tinpot fruitcakery just keeps getting worse. It's incredible how they've slow boiled their way to this level of lowlife criminal representation.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:47 am

Another thing for criminal investigation:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html
David Libra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:23 am

Sounds like another "perfect phone call". Laughing
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:46 am

Trump is such a crook and a conman.The staggering thing is that so many people are willing to believe all the bullshit that comes out of his mouth,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 198 of 222   

Jump to: