Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Wokko. I’m just keeping a little update on his lies about COVID-19 deaths in this thread. I’ve moved the more general info into the pandemic thread.

The short point is that all his predictions have been false so far and his latest upward revision to 100,000 will be false in about the next 7 days.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Thanks, Wokko. I’m just keeping a little update on his lies about COVID-19 deaths in this thread. I’ve moved the more general info into the pandemic thread.

The short point is that all his predictions have been false so far and his latest upward revision to 100,000 will be false in about the next 7 days.

They're not his predictions though, he just reports what his task force tells him. All the modelling has been wrong from the start in pretty much every country.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:12 pm

No, they’re his - he keeps ignoring the experts and “under-quoting”.

By the way, his personal responsibility for the unnecessary excess deaths is his citizens is, according to the Trump Death Clock in Times Square now we’ll over 50,000 (53,563 to be precise). See: www.trumpdeathclock.com
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Chinese propaganda is officially more entertaining than Trump's dissociated fantasies. It also contains far more truth, although that's hardly an achievement of note given Trump has managed to unify both the human and Neanderthal lying world title belts.

See the second tweet in this article, which appears to have since been deleted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/19/nancy-pelosi-fears-for-morbidly-obese-trump-after-hydroxychloroquine-admission

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:54 pm

Hu Xijin wrote:
President Trump is leading the US's struggle against pandemic with witchcraft, and as a result, more than 90,000 people have died. If it were in China, the White House would have been burned down by angry people.

I can't even understand the point he's trying to make here. Is he saying that if China had tried to use snake oil to fight the coronavirus, American people would have burned down the White House? Or that Chinese people would have burned down the White House equivalent … in China!? If it's the latter, then it's an absurd hypothetical that surely even he doesn't buy. Kind of a sick joke, really, given the fate of Chinese people who do even meekly protest their government's actions.

Still, I guess you don't get to edit a government propaganda rag without either being a slack-jawed bootlicker or at least being able to consistently perform a good impression of one.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:45 pm

David wrote:
Hu Xijin wrote:
President Trump is leading the US's struggle against pandemic with witchcraft, and as a result, more than 90,000 people have died. If it were in China, the White House would have been burned down by angry people.

I can't even understand the point he's trying to make here. Is he saying that if China had tried to use snake oil to fight the coronavirus, American people would have burned down the White House? Or that Chinese people would have burned down the White House equivalent … in China!? If it's the latter, then it's an absurd hypothetical that surely even he doesn't buy. Kind of a sick joke, really, given the fate of Chinese people who do even meekly protest their government's actions.

Still, I guess you don't get to edit a government propaganda rag without either being a slack-jawed bootlicker or at least being able to consistently perform a good impression of one.

I'm not sure why you're trying to read it literally for some reason Confused

The jibe is crystal clear, even if you don't agree and it is puerile tit-for-tat: Trump defies scientific advice and engages in voodoo, and in fact has all through this crisis, and if the Chinese government were that irresponsible they would be set upon by mobs.

This is both easy to comprehend and the bit about Trump defying science is true. Of course, we may laugh at his claims that he would be held more accountable, but even that's debatable. Bush and Cheney still haven't been held accountable for their chaos, destruction, theft and mass death, while the malignant narcissist is still likely to go their way, i.e., get voted in again but never be held accountable even if shunned as a national embarrassment.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:37 am

pietillidie wrote:
Trump defies scientific advice and engages in voodoo, and in fact has all through this crisis, and if the Chinese government were that irresponsible they would be set upon by mobs.

The irony is that there will, likely, be a reckoning down the track of some sort with Xi’s own apparent criminal mismanagement of this virus, though whether that will move the needle internally is beyond my ken. I would be happy to bet you good money though that, no matter the extent of the negligence revealed, nobody will be laying a finger on Zhongnanhai.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:25 pm

I've posted this before, but it's worth a replay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKDO-r5STc

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:34 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Laughing Laughing Very good Stui!!

I tried to get my head around the details of Obamagate this morning, but I just gave up in the end. Wink
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:47 pm

PyreneesPie wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Laughing Laughing Very good Stui!!

I tried to get my head around the details of Obamagate this morning, but I just gave up in the end. Wink

In the simplest terms possible the liberal left created a fake narrative (Russia collusion) and intelligence services used that narrative with faked and non existent evidence to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

Obama knew about it and knew it was all BS and went along with it.

There are a lot of details with leaking, the FBI entrapping and blackmailing Gen. Flynn etc but it boils down to Obama knew about it and may well have sanctioned it.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Two weeks of denial and dithering by Captain Coronavirus are estimated to have cost 50,000 deaths:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/20/us/coronavirus-cases-deaths.html

50,000 deaths. That's reminisce of the destruction left behind by populist ideologues of the past. You just don't expect to see brute, ideologically-driven mass death unfold on national TV in a wealthy country in the twenty-first century.

The disturbing thing is this: it's a horror show of 100,000 bodies, and yet there's still no sign of a reckoning. On the contrary, the world hasn't seen this many people fall over themselves to defend the mass death of their countrymen since the Khmer Rouge.

Would the reaction be the same if there were tens of thousands of deaths in Texas? We talk of the 'unsayable' on China, but the fear of offending the red hats is apparently even greater.

It makes for a creepy psychological read. Consider Trump's dark psychiatry as an outcast in the heartland of the liberal elite, his lust to 'drain the swamp' in revenge, his obsession with rallies and chants, his purging of competence, and the blind red hats at his service willing to defend the indefensible — as long as the target is a 'liberal elite'.

The question now must be asked: at a subconscious level, does 'drain the swamp' really mean 'violently purge the liberal elites'? How far would those who have been sucked into this dark vortex be willing to go to realise this fantasy? We already know how far Trump is willing to go, and tens of thousands of deaths are yet to register serious acknowledgement, let alone a tear.

*Shudder*

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:39 am

More fed-instructed fossil fuels handouts, apparently. It's the corrupt, war-causing, terrorist-funding, earth-wrecking, democracy-interfering scam that just won't die:

The Hill wrote:
State offices for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) were instructed to allow oil and gas operators to set their own rates for royalties they pay to the government as part of their leases for public lands drilling, High Country News reported on Thursday.

High Country News reported that state BLM directors were emailed a document in which the national office said they should let oil and gas firms make those determinations. The document reportedly suggests a rate of 0.5 percent as opposed to the 12.5 percent fees typically paid by companies on oil and gas extracted from public lands.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/499063-report-land-management-bureau-says-oil-and-gas-operators-should-set

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:37 am

Congratulations to Trump on achieving 300 deaths per million population overnight. Just another stunning milestone on the road to MAGA.

The Trump Death Clock for coronavirus sits at 58,583 deaths due to presidential inaction.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:08 am

Hundreds of millions of dollars more go to the wrong hands after Captain Coronavirus removed oversight of the trillions in pandemic relief:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/business/coronavirus-hospitals-bailout.html

What sort of tinpot shambles allows its leader to remove financial oversight of trillions of dollars? Venez...oh.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 am

pietillidie wrote:
The disturbing thing is this: it's a horror show of 100,000 bodies, and yet there's still no sign of a reckoning. On the contrary, the world hasn't seen this many people fall over themselves to defend the mass death of their countrymen since the Khmer Rouge.

Would the reaction be the same if there were tens of thousands of deaths in Texas? We talk of the 'unsayable' on China, but the fear of offending the red hats is apparently even greater.

It makes for a creepy psychological read. Consider Trump's dark psychiatry as an outcast in the heartland of the liberal elite, his lust to 'drain the swamp' in revenge, his obsession with rallies and chants, his purging of competence, and the blind red hats at his service willing to defend the indefensible — as long as the target is a 'liberal elite'.

The question now must be asked: at a subconscious level, does 'drain the swamp' really mean 'violently purge the liberal elites'? How far would those who have been sucked into this dark vortex be willing to go to realise this fantasy? We already know how far Trump is willing to go, and tens of thousands of deaths are yet to register serious acknowledgement, let alone a tear.

*Shudder*

As expected, but no less creepy:

The NYT wrote:
Counties won by President Trump in 2016 have reported just 27 percent of the virus infections and 21 percent of the deaths — even though 45 percent of Americans live in these communities, a New York Times analysis has found.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/us/politics/coronavirus-red-blue-states.html

No wonder the Khmer Rouge are falling over themselves to justify — nay, celebrate as an achievement — the purging of 100,000 dead countrymen. Captain Coronavirus can now sit in place of the removed Confederate heroes having purged so many liberal elites, and liberal-voting minorities, for so few Jesus lovin' heartland losses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/opinion/coronavirus-race-obesity.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 167 of 222   

Jump to: