Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Glenn Hoddle's Blue and White Army!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 5:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Get real newcastle had a bad one and generally played better but couldnt score.
Dont get too carried away with tottenham hotscum come and brag when yous shit on man_ure scum united.

'My God'i wouldnt go into hoddle street tonight for quids'.Bill jacobs 3aw, minutes after our premiership'That is like winning tattslotto and losing your ticket and some bloke puts it in the herald sun that he found it'Rex Hunt 3aw during the 1990 grand final'Well thats about as useful as a fly wire door in a submarine'sammy newman 3aw during the 1990 grand final

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 7:41 am

Beat Man Utd and then come and talk to us.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:36 pm

Here I am WKB your favourite Gooner!

Mmmmm all games played in the North East don't know about that perhaps you should just play Chelsea 38 times a season & see how you'd like that.

WKB I'm highly suspicious that you may be invloved in this bloody ridiculous friendly game between Australia & France, now this meaningless game will serve no perhaps but to deprive Arsenal of 4 of its players for the North London derby (2 of whom are our best 2 players)against the scum.Now own up mate has this got anything to do with you?
Thankfully FIFA seem to have seen sense & are trying to limit it to 1 player per club.

BTW did you catch Arsenal in the Champion's League on Wednesday, great to see them qualify wasn't it? & when the crowd pitched up with 'are you watching Tottenham' & big Sol had the ball at the same time it tickled me it really did.

Is beating Man U the limit of Geordie ambitions?Nothing would surprise me about that club-small ambitions, small minded people.Can't wait for the Gunners to go up there & shoot the northern bastards down.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 5:11 pm

THE GUNNERS hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

bring it on us northern bastards are waiting.

'My God'i wouldnt go into hoddle street tonight for quids'.Bill jacobs 3aw, minutes after our premiership'That is like winning tattslotto and losing your ticket and some bloke puts it in the herald sun that he found it'Rex Hunt 3aw during the 1990 grand final'Well thats about as useful as a fly wire door in a submarine'sammy newman 3aw during the 1990 grand final

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 5:12 pm

THE GUNNERS hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

bring it on us northern bastards are waiting.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 9:24 pm

I'm devilishly good old chap & I trust that you're in the rudest of health as well.

The sad thing is I agree with most of what you've said.I just turned the radio iff in disgust as Arseanl were losing 4-2 to /charlton which will amuse you no doubt.

Sol a sleeper?....mmmmm...could be

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 6:49 am

aw who cares about london anyway? you act like you're the capital of england or something....oh wait.....you are.

aw crap!!

"consectatio excellentiae"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: