Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pires the dirty Pig!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 4:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

He plays for France WKB.

Seriously if he did spit in Muscat's face (is there TV footage?) then he's scum & should be battered, I hate it I really do, I think FIFA should make a rule that if an opponent spits on you then you can give him a good beating without incurring any card or ban.
I am suspicious that Muscat is saying this to cover up his own horror tackle on Dugarry, but if there's footage then that's evidence.

Anyway WKB let's stop skating around the main issue, it's derby time & we're gonna stuff ya.......I hope (& pray).Bergkamp has been in the papers this week saying how Arsenal being a 'European club' are above the derby & it isn't really important to them-fu@king Dutch idiot, this is a sure fire way of getting the Yids totally up for the game.They'll proobably pin the article on the dressing room wall or something & play the their best 90 mins of the season.
As for your earlier question regarding Sol, well he's marginally better than Grimandi but not by much (worryingly) the talk is that he's over weight & that's the crux of the situatuion regarding his lack of form-which if you rememebr started about a year ago.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 2:32 pm

Just dont be 3-0 up at half ime WKB, we all know what happens to Spurs then!!!!!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 5:00 pm

OMG Henry's out!This we don't need & I've just realised that you go above us if you win.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 5:42 pm

Yeah WKB send all your Yiddo friends my best wishes & tell them that I hope they get well soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: