Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

NEWCASTLE BELT THE ARSE OUT OF ARSE_NAL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 2:13 am
Post subject: NEWCASTLE BELT THE ARSE OUT OF ARSE_NALReply with quote

3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
BRING IT ON....THE PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE LEADERS WANT SOME REAL COMPETITION...hahahahhaahahahahahaaaa

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sol's tackle was a beauty, that ref hates us he's red card happy & just loves to get his picture in the papers.

I say again it was a CLEAN tackle.

You'll no doubt be upset to know WKB that my enthusiasm for football has all but been extingished, no doubt a temporary measure, but whilst before I was looking forward to the Xmas games I'm now in pessimism mode-plus Theirry's loking at a 3-5 match ban.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 6:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Before putting the Newcastle penalty thing to bed once & for all I must point out that it was 1-1 at the time & the only reason we conceded the 3rd was because we were going hell for leather for the equaliser so I don't think it would have ended up 2-1 without it.I still get upset about that game, without the poor refereeing we would have won & would have had 7 wins from the last 8 with only the draw at WH as dropped points-I have a feeling that this game could cost us in the shakeup.

As for Sol against Boro-shocking wasn't it?Still he scored a BIG goal for us against Chelsea at just the right time & it reminded me of how often he used to do that for the Yiddos.

I was ath WH on Boxing Day & when they read out the Spurs result(the announcer said 'you'll like this one..') oh how I cheered!As for Villa late equaliser, I was watching all the results come in on TV & then they said in the last minute oh there's a penalty at Villa Park & there I was with my fingers crossed hoping that it was to Villa & then you just heard the crowd cheer & I knew for the first time in my life that there really was a God (or a father Xmas, whatever they're the same thing aren't they?).So what a grea festive period 3 wins out of 3 & Spurs lose at home to the bottom placed club as well as an unjust last minute penalty & the best of all Teddy gets sent off for tring to slap a defender who's attentions he didn't like.

So yeak WKB I'm interested again now big time.We're looking good & I'd say that the title is now a 2 horse race between Arsenal & Man U.

As for Coventry in the cup-NASTY!I'm sure they'll be showing footage of Keith Houchen,Brian Kilcine, Garry Mabbut(scored at both ends-LOL) & all the other heros from that beautiful Cup final day in 1987 so that'll be good won't it?

As for the Chelsea game, well I can't say I want Spurs to win but maybe a draw so that Chelsea drop a couple of points.

Ginola?well he was great but he's so lazy & he's lost that bit of pace he had so I can't really blame Gregory for not playing him.He's never really been a team player has he?It's always been me first the team second but he could get away with that when he could beat players for fun & cross the ball onto Ferdinands head without looking.

No WKB I'm not a spurs man but I really feel that you could be a gooner-I really do, just let it come out of you the love for a glorious side who play beautiful football but with a hard edge to them & a history to be proud of.What more can you ask for?

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: