Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WKB where are ya?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:48 pm
Post subject: WKB where are ya?Reply with quote

Hey mate what's going on?First you lose the Worthington cup final & now you've been thrashed by the Blues at home in the FA cup it couldn't get any worse could it?Unless.................................................................of course Arsenal win the title or the CL or the FA cup or a combination of them or dare I even suggest all three.LOL

Mate why don't you just get behind us as at least one club is trying to raise the pride of north London.

More seriously what happened on Sunday?To get turned over like that at home is the stuff of nightmares-i can guarantee big Sol won't let Gudjonnson get away like even once let alone twice in the final at Cardiff.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well mate the treble's over but we beat your 'cup side' Newcastle in a great performance unfortunately Pires is crocked which is a big blow.

In the league Liverpool are actually looking a bigger threat than the Mancs when you look at everyone's run in.

It's edge of the seats time.

Anyone on the oval ball game how are the Maggies looking for this season-I hope they don't do a Spurs!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:16 pm

Mate we're gonna stuff ya!

I've never seen us looking so good we're just taking teams apart with the minimum of fuss.I just hope Sherwood doesn't drag Viera into a shit fight cos if big Pat gets booked then he misses the cup final & a league game (maybe Man U!)

Be just like your lot to go all out just to ruin our season what they don't understand is the idea of reflected glory-there would be great kudos for Spurs fans to be the biggest rivals of the double winners.It's better than being total nobodies.

As much as I might not be too kean on Chelsea supporters its still your lot that get me going the worst.Still the rumour is that Stephen Carr is on his way to Highbury-hehe that really would be pushing it wouldn't it.Maybe we can give you Gilles in exchange-lol

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:48 pm

WKB,
Whew that's the game that's won us the title.

It should be straightforward from now on in (hopefully!)

A bit of drama made it all the better & what a penalty from Lauren.

As for Teddy the guy is a disgrace , he went out there trying to get Viera sent off & trying to maim any Arsenal player that he could.Sol was on the verge of giving him a right hiding-wish he had.I'd love to see his face when we win the double

PS Have you seen who's topping the AFL tipping comp! (Joel's one that is)I'm a genius-lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: