Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2002/2003 fixtures

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Get rid of that signature immediately!

It's funny but that free kick spawned a terrace chant/dance called let's all do a Seaman where basically everyone chanted 'let's all do a Seaman' whilst flapping their arms in the air like a spa......err....in todays' politically correct language I meant to say like an individual who is coordinationally challenged

Anyway you can have all the aspirations you want my old mucker but we'll still stuff ya home & away.Mmmmm i wonder if Sol will get a World Cup winner's medal to go with his Championship & FA Cup ones.Treading on thin ice with that one aren't I WKB after your reaction when I 'knighted' Sol-I'm only joking mate so please don't bring up Nayim from the halfway line.

Anyway long time no speak so how have you been finding England's (surprising) progress in the WC, the feeling here is that if we can beat Brazil then we're favourites (same goes for Brazil if they beat us)-imagine that hey, the Poms being world champions at something it may be something you lot get used to with world cups & Davis cups & Ashes urns (even though we won't let ya get your grubby mitts on that one) coming out of your arses but for us it's a novel idea that we never really thought would happen to us but now................who knows.

Those Brazilians can stick their Samba where the sun don't shine we've got the good old English conga & as for their women who wants olive skinned semi naked Brazilian beauties when you can have a pasty faced, fat arsed, spotty faced chick called Tracy from Cleethorpes..We've just got too much style for them all round

Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:43 am

HEY? where is kent butcher? he just went missing and we never heard of him again!!!

he was'nt that good anyway!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:19 pm

assasin, if you don't like it, don't read or write about it.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:56 am

or one of your posts Assassin, if you don't like it, don't ost here. same reason I don't post on the chicks channel.

paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 9:57 am

Dose that mean you Don,t like chicks dave.Better send you an order form for a membership to the Pink Magpies then.Not that theres anything wrong with that.evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: