Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Wheels are Well & Truly Off Now

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:11 pm
Post subject: The Wheels are Well & Truly Off NowReply with quote

Come on WKB give it to me, a snigger a laugh a chant of 'you're not singing anymore'

We've got a rampant Dortmund this week so I have a feeling the losing run might continue & your bloody yiddos couldn't even hold out for a draw at Liverpool.

I dunno what's going on but the collective confidence seems to have taken a knock, the swagger has gone fro Highbury that's for sure.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh? Me? Never

Tottenham got a 0-0 draw with Chelsea but according to Glenda they desrved to win, didn't see it myself nor did I want to.Arsenal stopped the rot with the scrapiest of 1-0 victories, there's something very comforting about that score for a Gooner.

I feel a little better about the Arsenal slump after reading something that Tony Adams said before the season started, he reckoned we'd get out of the traps real fast & then hit a slump about now before surging from about Xmas till the end of the season he says it's how AW conditions them.The thing is the figures seem to back this up every November we have a shocker (so hopefully this October was our November) but we usually gain more points on the run in than anyone else.

Still I'm still not to happy with things, there's a few problem areas appearing in the team whilst your boys seem to be getting a lot of plaudits.
There's even talk of landing Bowyer, now you'd never have got someone like him not so long ago but it shows how things have changed when half decent players are willing to come to WHL.

We'll still smash you in the derby game though don't worry about that mate.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: