Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WKB:We are...........

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 6:50 pm
Post subject: WKB:We are...........Reply with quote

top of the league
we are top of the league

& now yo're gonna beleive us
& now you're gonna believe us

Mate!It was great to see Junichi get the goal that got Fulham Back in it against the Yids, dare I say it but it's our own mini Nayim from the half way line.

Once a gooner always a gooner.

It was nice while it lasted hey?but my prediction is that Arsenal will remain in top spot for the rest of the season.

Freddy played a reserve game on Tuseday & Pires is set to return early november-scary huh?

Still it's nice to see that the Yids are a big enough club that they can leave a £7m & a £10m forward out of the team now that's progress.

What are yor thoughts mate has the tottenham bubble burst already?

Big game Saturday against West Ham for your boys.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh mate I don't mind Steffan Freund ever since he tried to start on Roy Keane that time, most people show him too much respect & just let him kick/punch/elbow them in fact in that respect he is like viera who you can tell would like nothing better than to smash Keane's teeth down his throat.

I must admit I was cracking up when 10 man West Ham equalised, I could sense the Tottenham season dying at that point.

At the moment I'm outraged by a rather large advertsing hoarding that hs been put up but 5 mins from my house advertising THFC, now I'm a fair liberal minded individual but I see this as partciularly bad taste.Where I live is predominantly a West Ham area with Spurs as probably the second team but there's still no justification for this monstrosity I was in a state of high agitation until it hit me, why do spurs have to advertise for people to go & watch them play when most teams in the Premiership are having to turn people away every week (Arsenal could get another 30,000 every week no probs)maybe their having a bit of trouble attracting fans, maybe there's a load of kids out there who've broken their Yiddo supporting dads hearts by saying I don't want to follow tottenham anymore I support Arsenal now.

Anyway I will only fear Spurs if you reform your legendary midfield duo of Freund & Sherwood...........ooh world cup winners Viera & Gilberto better watch out for those 2.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: