Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why Hoddle? Why?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:59 pm
Post subject: Why Hoddle? Why?Reply with quote

Well last night (29th dec) was tottenhams biggest game in the last 2 months against newcastle united, a win would have taken us to 4th a loss and we stay in 7th and still 3 places away from where we want to be at the end of the season (a champions league spot), and gen hoddle puts on the field the worst spurs side since almost being relegated in 1998, Iverson, Taricco, Thatcher, Perry and casey keller are all duds.Why were they playing? I know that ziege is serving a suspension but where the hell were- Richards, Anderton, Sheringham, Redknapp and Neil Sullivan? We were crap, only a great own goal made me smile. And to make it worse when hoddle made a sub he took our best player off the ground (Robbie Keane). I know we have a hectic schedual with another 2 games in the next 5 days but i always thought that you made sure that you have a full side when you are playing a very important game. Get it together Hoddle!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: