Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Derby! II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:46 pm
Post subject: The Derby! IIReply with quote

Well amte where are ya?

Definitely a sense of anti climax having the return so soon after, crap play by the fixture list people.

If you lot win it means we got 4 weeks of bragging whilst you lot will get half the season.

It's probably a good time to play us, ropey form & a BIG game tonight versus Valencia.

So let's here it WKB.....come on you Spurs......come on you spurs

I read that Tottscum were pretty lucky to beat woeful WBA at home on Sunday so that doesn't sound too good does it?

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just hope that should we lose that i can react with more grace & dignity than some people I could mention...............

...................but I wouldn't bloody bet on it!

It's funny there was a little article in my paper today & it contained aprt of a match review from the derby game 70 years ago & in it the journalist says something like 'something happened today that I 've never seen before the Tottenham supporters booed the Arsenal team before the game had even started, what provoked such bad sportsmanship i can't imagine as Arsenal are both the cleanest & most attractive side in the country'-jealousy ain't it a terrible thing?

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:27 pm

I am looking very forward to sunday nights game between tottenham of the british isles and 'ARSE'nal of France. arsenal were very lucky to beat us by so much last time (lets just thank that dickhead ref who sent simon davies off). we were not on top of our game last time but im sure the boys will be ready for the bunch of frogs come sunday night. with anderton and ziege back dont be suprised if we knock arsenal back to paris! im not putting money on it but i think arsenal are rattled now they know that they will not win the league this year because united have finally got it together. and Robbie Keane what a legend!!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:09 pm

What's going on??????????????

There's 2 of ya on board now, is this a mate of yours WKB?

I'm outgunned so the only answer is to come out fighting.

Mmmm so how English is your new hero Robbie Keane, or Keller, Freund,Poyet, Zeige, Carr, Bundejovic(sp?) oh the list goes on the only differnece is that most of our foreigners come from one country.

Anyway creedymagpie you could well be righ Arsenal may be staring down the barrel for this game, our away form is poor & the yiddos will be up for it, for us it could be a pivotal game, it come after a baddish run & is the first game of the run of games that we will have whilst the Champs league is in hibernation.This is where our title charge either gathers momentum or hits the skids.

Here's hoping that Sol ruffs Teddy up again if Teddy gets a bit mouthy (which he undoubtably will).

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:35 pm

Hey Dipper im a massive fan of the next superstar in world football SIMON DAVIES. Im very disapionted that we didnt get the points on sunday night because we deserved to, robbie was the only player who wasnt in form, if he was we would have won by at least 2 goals. even though we drew with ARSEnal we deserved our goal and what a beauty GOAL OF THE YEAR, i can just imagine all you frogs in your lounge rooms thinking why havent we got Ziege (oh thats it his not french his a hun!!!).
And im not just a follower, i was in the uk 6 weeks ago and went to the spurs bolton game where i saw a victory and the ref at that game didnt pay any stupid penalties, well it might have been a penalty technicly but all i know is we will get rid of that dud yank as soon as sully is ready in a couple of weeks!!
and Simon Davies what a legend!!!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:57 pm

Well I did have a little laugh when we scored the pen, i said to my mate 'this lot have been all over us & now we're level, their dressing room's gonna be like wake'.Have to say I'm pretty worried by Arsenal's form of late (especially away) teams are just getting stuck into us when we have possession & we can't deal with it, even bloody Valencia did it in the week.

As for biased refs, what about Ledley King's late challenge on Dennis?**** me, he took him late on the heel, should have been a free kick a bit outside the box & a yellow card & the ref waved play on,(sex, judas, gay, bottom toucher, hoddles boyfriend, cheat , peasants, hate ).

what's Carr's problem as well the little runt, he knows he's on his way to arsenal the same as Sol so why try to upset his new team mates, they won't let him join in with the hiding the soap on a rope game in the showers after that niggly performance.

As for ziege, yes great free kick but he doesn't actually do a lot else does he.

& as for you creedy what do mean 'all you frogs in your lounge rooms'? you cheeky yiddo, i can see I'm going to have my work cut out with this one WKB, it's taken me a long time to train you to a level where we can have a pleasant discussion without you degenerating to a level of abuse based on jealousy(with occasional abberations on your part) but now I shall have to start all over again with a new pupil.

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:18 pm

Mate you dont have to train me, its just a friendly bit of abuse towards an ARSEnal supporter, i appologise for any abuse given but it is against my religion to be nice to any ARSEnal supporters its just impossible. And you dont win the league without having a excellent defence thats why i said it was apparently the best.

cpc
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:37 pm

Mate I refuse to beleive that you'd sink to such underhand methods, plus I would find it slightly worrying if you were starting to show such schizo tendencies.
Plus why would you give you're new character the job of being a chef, no mate it's just too bizarre to contemplate but what I will say is look out for another Arsenal/Hawthorn fan appearing on here real soon.
Or maybe even an arsenal/collingwood fan just so as it isn't too obvious.

'Facade of friendliness' indeed, mate despite yourself you can't help liking me it may hurt to like a gooner but you can't escape the fact that I'm just a stand up guy, anyway have you found a job yet?Help me here with my australian but would I be right in saying that you fit the description of a bludger?

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:58 pm

Mate haven't you ever noticed but Father Christmas is a gooner, he's in Arsene Wenger's red & white army.

Mmmm lazy yes that's a word I can identify with.

Anyway you lazy bludger have a great Christmas don't eat all the mince pies & I'll be back after the festivites to recommence our perennial battle of wits.

Ps It's very touching that you consider me a mate & I have to say despite myself I too have found my first Tottenham friend but I think it's time to come clean & admit I am actually a 13 year old school girl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: