Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

10 most hated players in the Premiership

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OK WKB here is mine. i will also try and limit the amount of arsenal players, and mate i see there was no Sol Campbell why not? any way here thay are-;

1. Stefen Iverson (Spurs)- Yes he plays for my team but i saw him against everton and he almost cost me a heart attack, and i dont believe i hate any other player as much!

2. Sol Campbell (ARSEnal)- Because he is a Judice!!

3. Roy Keane (Man U)- The man is an Animal!

4. Emile Heskey (Liverpool)- Ok at the moment he is easy pickings but he always seemed to do really well for club but played crap for England, same could be said for Viduka but he is playing ok at the moment.

5. Henry (ARSEnal)- With his pathetic dive at white hart lane a month ago annoyed the sh#t out of me, he is also french so that brings him up the list just for that.

6. Fabien Barthez (Man U)- French again, Poofy Beard and plays for Man U enough said!!

7. David Seaman (ARSEnal)- Plays for the Gooners and the only time you want the guy to play well he lets everone down (world cup).

8. Craig Bellamy (Newcastle)- He is a little sh*t who is an annoying quick Whelshman. (no disrespect for Simon Davies!)

9. Ruud Van Nisilroy (Man U)- Overpaid idiot who cant even score the easiest of goals, i dont hate the bloke much but if he started playing decent arsenal might not win the league!!

10. Kasey Keller (Spurs)- again plays for my team but the man is a yank (1 strike) and he is the worst goalkeeper i have seen play for tottenham ,as far as im concerned if Hoddle isnt going to play Neil Sullivan he can get Ian Walker back from Leister!!

Yes my list has 2 spurs players but i think everybody would aggree they are good reasons. I would have Sol Campbell no 1 but i hate Iverson too much!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:41 pm

1.Teddy Sheringham (he's a c***)
2.Darren Anderton (he's a muppet)
3.Ledley King (dirty b@stard)
4.Robbie Keane (see 1)
5.Simon Davies (he's Welsh)
6.Stephen Carr (see 1 & 3)
7.Les Ferdinand (he supported Spurs as a kid & hung around with Dennis Wise)
8.Tim Sherwood see 3)
9.Jamie Redknapp (he's a peasant)
10.Tarricco (he's Argentinian)

I didn't limit myself to only spurs players it just worked out that way.

BTW did anyone see Arsenal's demolition of Birmingham, awesome, looks like we're back.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Hey Dip its great to see you hate us so much that you even added some of Tottenhams reserves side (Tarrico and Sherwood). Actually if it was a top 20 i would have included Taricco myself. Im also quizzed why you didnt have Iverson and Keller on yours, yes sorry because when they line up they basicly play for the other side.

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:24 pm

Hehe well Creedy what can I say my hatred runs deep.

In all seriousness I despise Sheringham more than all the others, he hates Arsenal fully & he's from my area, I actually was in a pub once & him Neil Ruddock,David Howells, Steve Sedgely & I think a very young Nick Barmby came in (all spurs players then) & I was thinking of making a kamikazee attack on them but self preservation kicked in & I just sat their despising them quietly.

There's something about Anderton that winds up me up as well, I swear he's got some sort of mental retardation.

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:31 am

Good comeback for Sol Campbell WKB.

Dipper i cant see why you hate Anderton he has been a great and fair player for Tottenham and England and the way he is playing at the moment you might see him again with an England top on.

I didnt include him but after his pathetic dive that led to a Lomas Red Card the other day i have to include Pires in my top 11, What is that 7 wins for Arsenal with the other side down to 10 men, God Arsenals players could dive for France in the Olympics!!

cpc
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:11 pm

Come now Creedy you're on very shaky ground f you start saying we're lucky for getting wins with opponents sent off, before this season we kept getting epople sent off, mre than anyone else.

the thing is that we didn't lose many of those games becase we got stuck in, didn't lose heart & showed some balls.

Last season at Anfield Gio got ridiculously set off for a 'dive' total bollocks but we dg in & went 2-0 & won 2-1 this season at Chelsea Vieira was sent off another dodgy one so what did we do, we played them off the park & equalised & proabably would have won if we didn't decide to stick with what we had & just control possession for a draw.

If you get someone sent ff you can decoide the game is over & get your whinge ready or you can show a bit of pride & try to win the game, we tend to do the latter & for that I'm proud.

To start saying we're getting lucky sendngs off is a joke, I ask you this did Lomas trip Pires in the box?Yes he did.
Under the rules should he have been sent off?Yes he should.
Did Pires make sure he went down well when fouled to make sure the referee couldn't cop out of giving the spot kick?Yes he did, he didn't dive a dve is whe you aren't touched & go down.

As for Anderton it's just his face he looks like a mong plus I reada stor about him some lap dancing club just giving it the big 'un ~& chucking money on the floor for the strippers to pick up & being obnoxious he got thrown out & then shat his pants worrying about what his girlfriend would say.What a C*** I hate tese tossers who'd be nothing without footbal, look at him ugly prick who does he think he is playing the big guy.He should go bac to his council house.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: