Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whats the chances of Austriala playing against a full englan

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bartros Scorpio

THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:22 am
Post subject: Whats the chances of Austriala playing against a full englanReply with quote

I wondering what ppl were thinking about England would play there best side against us next week??

Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)

[This message has been edited by Bartros (edited 05 February 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Bartros (edited 05 February 2003).]
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero because Steven Gerrard is suspended

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:03 am

England will probably play a few senior players and mix them with some new blood. I think that James Beatie of Southampton will get a game as he is in hot form.. England will still be strong but with Viduka scoring on Tuesday night and Harry in good form the Aussies have a chance...

I will be there and will post how good/bad the game was when I sober up..

Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:39 am

Yeah Beattie needs to be given a go. Every year Englands line up is full of Liverpool players, and i think everyone will agree if they do that Australia will probably win. Owen and Heskey should be given the game off (who would want them playing anyway).

Wayne Rooney (everton), Dean Richards (spurs), Beattie (southampton) and Ledley King (spurs) should all get a game. Lets remember that this is only a friendly and will give our Aussie players great experience.

Although i love him Teddy Sheringham should be dropped to give space for a Beattie or a Rooney to play for England.

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:42 am

London Pie!!!

Audere est Facere!!!- To do is to dare!!

You are not another great spurs fan clogging up this site are you? if so Well Done!!!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:29 pm

Seriously if he is another Spurs fan then I'm ****ing off it's getting too much.

Hey Creedy you didn't answer my earlier question, you're not called Glenn are you?????????

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:46 am

No my name is not Glen.
My Dad is not a massive fan as that. My Mum is a Fulham fan and my Dad and Sister were Tottenham fans, they thought they would make me a Spurs fan as no one knew who Fulham were, now my Mum is laughing as we are desperate for Europe and they are already there!!!!!
Im sure i will get her back some time. She started supporting Fulham after she dated a Fulham player called Les Barret you guys might have heard of him because i definatly havent!!

Sunderland this week at the lane i will say dip and WKB if we dont get a result this week we can kiss Europe good bye!!

cpc
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:45 pm

Glad to hear it Creedy, if you had have been called Glen then in the same way that Arsenal fans rechristened Hoddle you would have become Glenda on here to me.

Yeah WKB you're right I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna stay & fight my corner like a true gooner, which incidently reminds me of the time that me & my mates met a load of Swedish blokes the talk turned to football & it turned out that like my mates they all supported West Ham, when I volounteered the information that I was Arsenal this swedish bloke says(complete with dodgy accent)- 'Every gunner is a runner'-****ing Scandanavians don't you just love em.

So the Aussies are at the yids training ground huh, well that's convenient as it's only about a 15 min car journey from me I may have to take a trip up there & get the proverbial 2 birds with one stone, bag a load of yids & then start on the Aussies in retaliation for the atrocious bad manners that Aussie cricket fans showed our team over there this winter.

Yes WKB you're right it could all be coming together nicely, if I do something outrageous enough to the 'Socceroos' I may even get on the back page of one of your newspapers over ther & then you'd be able to proudly show everyone your mate Dipper.

I may take some presents along for them, maybe a heart for Viduka, a right foot for Kewell & some nappies for Hayden Foxe oh & a straight jacket for Muscatt.

LondonPIE Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:22 pm

Creedy I can safely say that Londonpie is and always will be a Spurs fan...
So the good news is that Dipper you too could be a yid if you tried I am sure that you would enjoy the challenge much more that being a gooner ha ha!!!!!

Audre est Facere!!
Spurs and the mighty pies for Life!!!

Audre est Facere!!
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:35 pm

Londonpie i would like to welcome you to the club of supporting the 2 best Football teams on earth, you will find that not only is this site full of Collingwood supporters its full of the mighty Spurs fans. Dipper you now have to put up with me, WKB, Rogan Josh and now Londonpie.

Dipper have a go if im a bit late, but do you live in the UK? if so where?

I might be out of my depth but i hope Arsenal win this week!! my god that was dificult to say, but i hate Newcastle too much!!

cpc
rampaging robbo 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:52 pm

welcome london pie u the 2 best sides in the world the pies and the spurs COME ON U SPURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:58 pm

welcome london pie u the 2 best sides in the world the pies and the spurs COME ON U SPURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was not from rampaging robbo its was from the doc i just put the wrong password in "DOH"

[This message has been edited by rogan josh (edited 08 February 2003).]
LondonPIE Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:27 pm

Cheers for the welcome Creedy and Rogan....
Creedy mate I can't believe you said you want the scum sucking pigs from France (oops sorry hell) to win a match...
Even if you hate Newcastle so much I would have thought that a draw would suit the dislike for both clubs....
But as your a yid we will let it pass ha ha..

Audre est Facere!!
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:28 pm

Londonpie the reason i said i would like the Gooners to beat Newcastle is because here most Collingwood supporters go for Newcastle because of the Colours and it pisses me off, i might be a bit different than most Spurs fans because i hate the Jordies more than the Gooners only because if Newcastle ever won the league my life would not be worth living.

If i still lived in England i would probably be different, but you dont have to put up with what i have to put up with.

A great victory on Saturday night, ok it was against Sunderland but it was a 4-1 defeat, it should have been more as the linesman was Stevie Wonder and Anders shot was sooooo close. More performances like that and we will have no trouble making Europe.

And i think after his performance Anderton needs to be given another go for England.

cpc
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:58 pm

Anderton for England??????????Seriously if they ever pick that muppet faced retard again then I'll have to consider supporting Scotland instead.

Creedy in answer to your earlier question I live in northeast London, a suburb called SouthWoodford, it's mainly a West Ham area followed by Tottenham but with still enough Gooners about to make the Yids think twice about opening their gobs lest we humiliate them too much.
Now as to why me an Arsenal supporting Englishman who also barracks for Hawthorn in the AFL comes on this site, well to be honest I've forgotten & besides I don't think there was ever a justifiable reason but I have to keep coming now to keep WKB in line & make sure that he doesn't start posting any of the fairytales that he'd undoubtably try to get away with if I wasn't around.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: