Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Kazuyuki Toda a new spur

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:42 pm
Post subject: Kazuyuki Toda a new spurReply with quote

Kazuyuki Toda has joined i was wondering if any one knew anything about him please let me know ?

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

A token player signed to boost shirt sales in Japn.

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:00 pm

Thats a bit harsh dave, although he is no Keano he will be a good inclusion to the Tottenham side. He is a quick player who was one of the best tacklers in the world cup where he was one of Japans best (Japan reached quarters).
He is an attacking midfielder who will link up with Anderton and Poyet, hopefully not the only signing we make but not a bad signing.

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:43 pm

Thats' what they said about Inamoto LD but I'd rather thave him in our midfield than the WC winning Brazilian Gilberto.

You have to say though if this bloke is any good then arsenal would have got him first.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:03 pm

Yes WKB you are right! Rogan Josh is a spurs fan, we spend our sunday nights watching the mighty spurs play. Dipper the fact that when you (arsenal) sign an Asian player you play them in the reserves, thats why they dont play well, Arsenal with their wealth can afford to do that but it has an reverse effect on the player (just look at rebrov). And if spurs win in the morning against the Jordies then you could say that the mighty spurs are back and ready to challenge for Europe!!!!!

cpc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 5:39 pm

Well Creedy you didn't win & Europe is as far off as ever for you, in fact it was one of those occasions when a Spurs win would have been good news for me.

WKB that was a totally illegal use of the Nayim from the HW line comment it shows a flagrant disregard for the gentleman's agreement on which we settled in regards to me mentioning your favourite Gooner.
I feel that I am justified in either carpet bombing your locality & indulging in a spree of rape & pillagry or commenting on what a great signing big Sol is & how his life seems to have improved dramatically since leaving the retards ward & working alongside genuine world class footballers every day.

But yes i think you probably do detect some panic in my posts, I'm really very puzzled why there aren't more Hawthorn supporting Gooners on this page, it remains one of life's mysteries.
I think I may try to get some wooly hats(beanies to you) made up in the style of the ones that football fans had in the late 80s where half was of your English club & then the other half was of a Scottish side, yes red & white on one side & piss & shit....err brown & gold on the other, very tasteful & I'm sure there'd be a great demand for them as well.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
rampaging robbo 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:45 pm

all i have to say is that - the spurs take it up the arse . rogan josh only goes for the spurs cos greedy creedy bribed him , and thats probably why the spurs r in the premier league lol . theres only 1 team to go for and that is NEWCASTLE UNITED. SORRY BEASLEY AND THE DOC ONLY JOKING

THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:29 am

hey robbo we wont talk about why u go for the toon toon girls will we lol sorry mate had 2 be said

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: