Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#22 Steele Sidebottom

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Come on QM67.....please post a comment congratulating Sidey. You know you can brother. Wink

Ok just for you Rude
I was stunned when he made that kick for goal I honestly didn’t think he was a chance
What amazing effort superb fabulous glorious
Happy now mate ??

Very happy mate. Cool

Fwiw, I was stunned when he kicked that goal too. However, I've always rated him as one of our best players. Class will out!
Take_a_Screamer Leo

.....No.5...Jamie Elliott....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:29 am

In case you missed it...

A 300 game player with two premiership medals in the AFL and still as humble as they come for a top level athlete. Steele Sidebottom joins the show this week to break down the Grand Final that was and talk more broadly about his journey into the Pies and why Steele will never take any minute for granted playing the game he loves. I love everything about Rusty, such a good bloke that is honest about his craft as we go through all of his epic journey at the Collingwood Football Club. This was an episode I have been wanting for a long time and I think it really delivered as Rusty and I laugh, smile and re-live one of the most admirable careers in the game. Hope you enjoy the episode Smile

The Unlaced Podcast: Steele Sidebottom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7qggzzUesE&t=368s

❤️️
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
LaurieHolden Aquarius

Floreat Gymnorhina tyrannica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:00 am

As he moves into his 16th season and reflective of Jeremy Howes remarkable recovery in 2023, cast your mind back to Rd11 as 300 game celebrations quickly saw our hearts sink as our favourite son of the Club confirmed a medial collateral ligament sprain.
After Howes sickening injury Rd1, was our season about to be derailed with another potential season and possibly career ending injury to another of our veterans.
We breathed a collective sigh of relief that the injury was expected to sideline him for just six weeks.
At the time Sidey had been firmly in the All-Australian conversation – if the selectors went with a pure wingman – heading into round 11, along with teammate Josh Daicos.
Another story that will undoubtedly be a key chapter in the 2023 season annuls.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76
Page 76 of 76   

Jump to: