Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:36 pm
Post subject: JokeReply with quote

A Millwall fan, a Tottenham fan and an Arsenal fan were all in Saudi
Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly
said, "It is my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to
grant each of you one wish before your whipping." The Millwall fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Millwall fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done. The Arsenal fan was next up (he had almost finished an entire six pack by himself), and after watching the scene, said "Alright! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Arsenal fan out crying like a little girl. The Spurs fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the
best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may
have two wishes!" "Thank you, your Royal Highness," the Spurs fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes. "Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheikh says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And, your second wish....what is it to be?" "Tie the Arsenal fan to my back."

Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate i have nearly pissed me pants! thats bloody hilerious, i will be telling that one around the place.

If you have any more Arsenal jokes dont be afraid to post them.

Collingwood and Tottenham, what a great combination!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:26 am

This joke has been copied by CASS in General Discussion!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:30 am

What about it?
CAAS 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:26 pm

creedymagpie wrote:
This joke has been copied by CASS in General Discussion!

You are an idiot Creedy. Thought I had better come have a look in here seeing as how you think I stole someones material.
Apologies to London Pie, didnt realise he had posted another version of the joke b4 i posted the AFL version. I received it via email and thought it was appropiate for this weeks game.

we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:02 am

Seeing that it was copied word for word i wouldnt have been the first to think so!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: