Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What a Lovely Weekend

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:18 pm
Post subject: What a Lovely WeekendReply with quote

It got off to a good start with West Ham dealing out a convincing beating to the yids.

Then Arsenal (with about 5 players not starting) proceeded to take apart the form side Charlton who've won their last 5 in a row & then the icing on the cake Liverpool humbling the mancs in Cardiff.

So with Arsenal 8 points clear things are looking good for us to match the achievenments of last season.

Yet another season of mediocrity for Tottenham, even a relegation battle would be better than this wouldn't it WKB?

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dipper mate,
Let me just clear up the first point for you. We let the hammers beat us as it is more beneficial for all London clubs to keep West Ham in the premier. Can't afford to lose a London Derby after all lol.. Plus who else would let Sir Les score his first goal for his new club.
Although I hate to say it and will probably slit my wrists after I post this the gooners did play well but I am still gutted they are 8 points clear..
And congrats to the reds for stuffing the Mancs..

Oh and when you support the yids you get used to the mediocrity. Bring on the intertoto haha

Oh by the way Dip didn't one of your teams lose this weekend?

Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White

[This message has been edited by LondonPIE (edited 04 March 2003).]
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:55 am

Yeah i almost forgot you were a Hawks fan Dip, and as for Spurs mate, take Keane, Zeige, Poyet, Redknapp out of the side and it is almost a relegation side, we have had nothing but injuries this season and it is now catching up and as Hoddle refuses to sign another Striker and refuses to play Toda and Sullivan i would not be suprised if we finish in the lower half.

Hopefully Keane, Poyet and Redknapp will be back soon, as it would be sad to see us finish so low and also because with a full side we are good enough to challenge for the Champions league.

Im sorry i will not side with my fellow spurs fans, i was gutted about losing to Les Ferdinand and West Ham, we were shit, why does Hoddle keep playing that Slovenian piece of shit (the one who missed that shot against Fulham) and Doherty! Doherty what a Wanker! He wouldnt even get a game for Marconi!.

And that Septic tank Keller- what a Tosspot.

And we play wankers like Doherty and Sherwood is still playing reserves, i know he isnt the best put he can still play, oh wait i think Iverson is almost fit!

Shit the answer to all our problems IVERSON what a turd!!!!

There is 2 types of Supporters-: Collingwood and the Rest!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:49 pm

Creedy, just to let you know that Sherwood no longer rots in the reserves he now scores goals for the Division one leaders Portsmouth. In typical Spurs style we gave him away for free..

Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:56 pm

This is an unjustifiable outrage, I've reported you all to the moderators-it's obviously against the spirit of things to mention Aussie Rules on the soccer board,if you want to talk it then you all know where to go.There's a right & a wrong place to do things & I think you all know you're overstepped the mark.

You're like a pack of hyenas looking for the slightest sniff of blood & then all surrounding this big proud lion & trying to hack off pieces of my flesh.Knowing that the chances of being able to bag me where the soccer is concerned is a long long way off.

But as you brought it up let's get real much like the England/Australia friendly it was essentially a meaningless game, we all know the dangers of peaking to soon.It may be called the Wizard home loans cup but in this country we know them as pre-season friendlies-just an excuse to dust off the cobwebs , try a few things & get the blokes back to full fitness.Talking of which my sources tell me(the AFL website) that the Hawks were missing a number of key players, so let's not get this out of proportion.

I want to also make it clear that I'm not a victim of being a bandwagoner, just because I started following the Hawks when they had Dunstall/Brereton/Platten/Dipierdomenico & we're getting to the GF every year it does make me a bandwagonner I'll take my medicine of supporting the Tottenham of the AFL whilst you have the pleasure of supporting the Arsenal.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC

[This message has been edited by DIPPER (edited 05 March 2003).]
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:43 pm

Sorry Londonpie i havent been on Spurs.co for a while as all people on that chat a friggin whingers, i knew that Portsmouth wanted to get him but i didnt find out if the deal went through, obviously it did and we wont see a cent untill they get promoted.

Yes Hoddle has gone crazy selling players and has bought almost no one except for a friggin Jap.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:41 am

Us mancs are only 5 points behind the scummers now....we still have to play Arsenal on their dungheap - the title is not over.

But it is now only a two-horse race after the Toon's demise.

We are also into the champions league quarters - hopefully the Gunners won't get there - I mean I REALLY do hate them afterall!!

Woe, woe, woe, what am I good for????
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:10 am

Hey Woe where have you been? another person who dispises the Gooners! you support Man U but you dont seem to be all bad!

woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:12 am

Sorry, I can give a little bit of my football(soccer) supporting history here. My father and his brother are MAD Tottenham fans. My mothers brother is MAD Man Utd - luckily I went with his advice about 1985!!!
I hate the Gunners because I always have!! And because of Arsewipe Wenger - I can't stand him!!
I don't necessarily mind that Arsenal are being successful - it is good to have some sort of competition because it was getting quite monotonous every year. (And that's not being arrogant - I am a pretty fair-minded soccer supporter).

At least now there are a few teams who are capable of challenging for a title...and that is entertainment!!

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:06 am

You should have followed your dad and uncle as they obviously have alot of intelligence!

If you did you would fit in nicely to this forum as it is clogged up with us spurs fans.

Though as long as you hate the Gooners and the Toons you are a friend of mine! (just as long as you arseholes dont beat us at white hart lane!)

woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:45 am

Creedy, I think you are in a no-win situation here.

If we don't beat you guys - Arsenal will definitely win the title simply because we cannot afford any more lost points if we are to have any hope of catching them.

So what do you choose??? A loss to UTD or handing the title to Arsenal????

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:53 am

As far as im concerned the league has already been won because you blokes (who i believe have the best list in the world) cant seem to find any consistancy.

And im sorry i could never want my side to lose to stop the Gooners from winning the league, although i hate the Gooners they are the best side at the moment.

woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:35 am

I agree we have been inconsistent - especially against teams that we should not have a problem with.

And that is what will cost us the championship in the end - I mean only one point in two meetings with City is really bad for us!!!
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:59 pm

Hey Creedy i 've got to disagree with you over Man U having the best list in the world, even Fergie said this week that their squad is too weak compared with Arsenal & even Liverpool in terms of a large number of quality players.
Look at their squad & they only have one top notch centre forward, what would ahve happened if RVN had been seriously injured this season?

The famed midfield Giggs/Scholes/Keane/Beckham which the press over here rated as the best in the world for a number of years is looking past it's sell by date & the defence is hardly awesome.
CP 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:45 pm
Post subject: Surely you jest?Reply with quote

creedymagpie wrote:
As far as im concerned the league has already been won because you blokes (who i believe have the best list in the world) cant seem to find any consistancy.

I'm sure Madrid, Milan, Juventus, Arsenal, Barca, Dortmund and Inter would laugh at such a suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: