Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies down Dees. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The weather forecast put a lot of people off going to the game -- and the forecast hit the city earlier than expected, it wasn't too bad at the game. So the crowd looked pretty poor. And it's Melbourne, who are out of the finals. A lot of people were standing under cover too. It's been a long, cold, dark winter for Collingwood, so I understand why a lot of people stayed home on a cold, miserable day!

Also Nicksters, dunno if this is the right place. There's a Mr Miyagi posting on BigFooty -- it's not me, I have no idea who they are and I avoid that shithole like the plague. They've even copied a couple of my posts from here (Grundy, Stephenson) from a month ago and posted them on BigFooty. I have no idea who they are, but I've reported it to BigFooty. I'm not happy, but that's the internet for you. Sorry for any confusion. Can I change my nickname for Nicks?
K 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Also Nicksters, dunno if this is the right place. There's a Mr Miyagi posting on BigFooty -- it's not me, ... They've even copied a couple of my posts from here ... I have no idea who they are, but I've reported it to BigFooty. I'm not happy, but that's the internet for you. ...

I find that alarming. Shocked
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Mr Miyagi's not exactly an original name haha. Anyway, I would never in a million years post rumours about a player's personal relationships. That's their business. Drugs, betting, illegal stuff that affects the club -- gloves are off.
K 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:50 pm

There can easily be multiple people using the same name, but if posts were copied from someone with the same name then it's totally different.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Grundy and Mihocek were named in their respective positions in this week's AFL team of the week: https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-08-13/team-of-the-week-r21-who-makes-the-cut
bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
The weather forecast put a lot of people off going to the game -- and the forecast hit the city earlier than expected, it wasn't too bad at the game. So the crowd looked pretty poor. And it's Melbourne, who are out of the finals. A lot of people were standing under cover too. It's been a long, cold, dark winter for Collingwood, so I understand why a lot of people stayed home on a cold, miserable day!

Also Nicksters, dunno if this is the right place. There's a Mr Miyagi posting on BigFooty -- it's not me, I have no idea who they are and I avoid that shithole like the plague. They've even copied a couple of my posts from here (Grundy, Stephenson) from a month ago and posted them on BigFooty. I have no idea who they are, but I've reported it to BigFooty. I'm not happy, but that's the internet for you. Sorry for any confusion. Can I change my nickname for Nicks?

Ask them to take that name awqay from the intruder and give it to you. that way noone else can take it. Or is it a plot to get you back using BF?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9   

Jump to: