Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood, the AFL and the Virus.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea that we would pay for 2022 memberships with this madness not likely to go away for years is looking highly unadvisable. Just can’t keep donating huge money to wealthy Clubs where players are often paid over a $million dollars each year is untenable. Over paid players must take a pay cut for the good of the game. Why should we keep paying memberships when we don’t get to sit in our seats, the Club gives us no decent Social Club, food and drink prices are a rip off, games are cancelled for fan attendances at the drop of a hat, no December AGM so we could at least celebrate with Christmas drinks, etc, etc , etc. I am sorry but enough is enough. Covid vaccines or not is not going away anytime soon. We have lunatics allowing the virus to be flown into Australia and we all suffer again. The AFL don’t seem to care about us fans otherwise they would have at least kept their once affordable AFL live App where we could watch games without monthly subscription rip offs. So Collingwood start listening and get out of your lofty arrogant corporate mentality or me no pay next year baby !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Page 60 of 60   

Jump to: